Thom Brennaman, Reds Announcer fired after calling Kansas City "the fag capital of the world"

36 year career is over

And here I thoughts the fags had come out of the closet! I thought gays wanted the attention? Fag is not only a common British term, but it has been a common slang word since I was a kid, like Jap, Limey, etc. Why now all of a sudden does slang language accepted all my life and was commonly used on TV comedy shows just 20 years ago suddenly has to be a hateful, "homophobic" slur?

When did we move from a nation of tough people able to take a joke and laugh at ourselves rolling with the punches able to lead the world and defend liberty to a country of muling snowflakes deeply offended at every word?

Last edited:
36 year career is over

MLB is a very Woke sport nowadays. A single off the cuff violation of Woke Standards, and you and your children and your children's children are through forever regardless of whether or not you apologize.

I'm not sure why he bothered with the apology.

He should claim to have Tourettes. Even The Woke won't fire a disabled person, right?!

36 year career is over

MLB is a very Woke sport nowadays. A single off the cuff violation of Woke Standards, and you and your children and your children's children are through forever regardless of whether or not you apologize.

I'm not sure why he bothered with the apology.

Unless you're a democrat. Then you'll probably get away with it. It's like that almost everywhere now, like some creeping paraysis has taken over common sense. It's like we are Klingons now where any (perceived) sins of the father must be born by ten generations of the family until all memory is purged.

36 year career is over

Wow, what an idiotic thing to say. I like Thom, I enjoyed listening to him when he was a sportscaster for the Arizona Diamondbacks. I hope he gets to stay on the air.
It's lawyers. It is fear of getting sued. It's all about money. Bad press. Social media. Threats to boycott advertisers. The lawyers have everything tied up. The Left have paralyzed the nation with Stupid.

Well when he made that comment what was he expecting?

The man should have been more in touch with MLB, and realize that Homosexuality is glorified by baseball in 2020. The gay market is considered to be critical for the game, and is super sensitive to any perceived lack of respect.

I have always wondered why people say this sort of nonsense. What's the point? Does it make them feel better?

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Cuz without all those faggots buying tickets MLB would go broke if the degenerates and pedophiles boycotted the game, just like Chick Fila did ...

I have always wondered why people say this sort of nonsense. What's the point? Does it make them feel better?

lol What's the point of PC Police insisting they be called 'gay' or some other silly euphemism, if they're so proud of being homosexual fetishists and pedophiles? Does it make you feel better?

Traditionally, normative men think that homosexuality is hilariously stupid. The idea of a male taking it in the caboose is beyond their comprehension and those engaged in these crimes against nature have difficulty being taken seriously.

Cuz without all those faggots buying tickets MLB would go broke if the degenerates and pedophiles boycotted the game, just like Chick Fila did ...

Why do people say stupid stuff like this? It has become more prevalent. I guess that it is a byproduct of the dumbing down of our educational system. Name-calling and more name-calling. People have to grow up sometime. I hope.

Why do people say stupid stuff like this? It has become more prevalent. I guess that it is a byproduct of the dumbing down of our educational system. Name-calling and more name-calling. People have to grow up sometime. I hope.

So you can't answer because you know I'm right, they aren't 'normal' and they aren't 'proud', and you're just another dumbass fashion victim who falls for cheesy low brow marketing gimmicks only children get roped in by. Okay, we know that already.

Forum List

Back