This woman, surprised, outnumbered drives of 3 robbers...because she had a gun....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....no gun fight. The woman was surprised late at night. The woman was outnumbered 3 to 1 by aggressive males. At least one of the attackers was armed. The woman was not disarmed. The woman did not start spraying the area with bullets.

She did however drive off the three attackers with one shot.....

Bearing ArmsIndianapolis Woman With Concealed Carry Thwarts Armed Robbers Shoots One - Bearing Arms

And for Brain...

Mugging victim opens fire on suspects one shot two flee - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

A woman was approached by three men as she returned home from work in the 3300 block of W. 34th Street around 1 a.m. Friday. The men tried to rob her, but the woman fought back.

"I just heard them saying 'Shut up, be quiet, don't say anything' and the one here had a weapon," said the victim, Crystal.

She confronted the men with her own personal protection from the front seat of her SUV.

"I always come home late at night, but since I went to the grocery store last night, it was even later," she said. "He is the one that grabbed at me and when he did, I just reached and turned around and shot and they ran."

One of Crystal's bullets struck one of her three attackers.

Yes....no gun fight. The woman was surprised late at night. The woman was outnumbered 3 to 1 by aggressive males. At least one of the attackers was armed. The woman was not disarmed. The woman did not start spraying the area with bullets.

Bearing ArmsIndianapolis Woman With Concealed Carry Thwarts Armed Robbers Shoots One - Bearing Arms

And for Brain...

A woman was approached by three men as she returned home from work in the 3300 block of W. 34th Street around 1 a.m. Friday. The men tried to rob her, but the woman fought back.

"I just heard them saying 'Shut up, be quiet, don't say anything' and the one here had a weapon," said the victim, Crystal.

She confronted the men with her own personal protection from the front seat of her SUV.

"I always come home late at night, but since I went to the grocery store last night, it was even later," she said. "He is the one that grabbed at me and when he did, I just reached and turned around and shot and they ran."

Pretty sure you posted this one back when it happened. Posting the same ones multiple times doesn't mean there are multiple defenses. Still just 1.

And for Brain...

Pretty sure you posted this one back when it happened. Posting the same ones multiple times doesn't mean there are multiple defenses. Still just 1.
Still proving the stupidity from the retarded left.

And for Brain...

Could be....sometimes the different gun sites get the stories later than others....but it could also be another attack.....since they happen everyday, in every state....

And for Brain...

Could be....sometimes the different gun sites get the stories later than others....but it could also be another attack.....since they happen everyday, in every state....

Nope its definitely the same attack.

Forum List

Back