This sure wont help OBAMA. Gas prices will be over 4.00 by spring

Nope...but petrified by the thought of another conflict in the region.

Hopefully, Preident Obama will still be in office and he'll handle the same way he handled Libya, bin laden, al Awaki and the other Taliban/al Qaeda he has gotten. He got the job done and no Americans killed.

Every single pub candidate has said they want bigger military and they want to make more wars. If you vote for any of them, don't pretend to be surprised when they get us into more wars.

He'll handle it the same way he handled the loss of two drones. He said please, no we really mean PLEASE.

Which made a hell of a lot more sense than going to war over them.

Or, are you saying we should have declared yet another war over those drones?

time to run from oil and build alternatives that dont cause damage like oil.

That would be the smart thing to do.

I bet the right wants to drill drill drill still and keep the terror coffers full of American money

And how is this going to help the people this year. IT wont and that is what is going to get obama out of office :eusa_whistle:

It would help the minute we decided to do it.

If we cranked up our production of solar cells and made it a priority to install them in as many homes as wer could you would see Jobs and energy savings In one year.

Are you going to pay to install them at my house, TDM?
Solar may be a decent alternative in Phoenix, but what about Seattle? Come on woman THINK!

WHY do people believe the sun doesn't shine (or the wind blow) in Seattle?

C'mon - THINK.

Seriously, that's really lame.

Check your phone book or Google it.

Hopefully, Preident Obama will still be in office and he'll handle the same way he handled Libya, bin laden, al Awaki and the other Taliban/al Qaeda he has gotten. He got the job done and no Americans killed.

Every single pub candidate has said they want bigger military and they want to make more wars. If you vote for any of them, don't pretend to be surprised when they get us into more wars.

He'll handle it the same way he handled the loss of two drones. He said please, no we really mean PLEASE.

Which made a hell of a lot more sense than going to war over them.

Or, are you saying we should have declared yet another war over those drones?

He should have said Please with a really stern face.

War was not the only option. There were several. How about give it back or we will seize every bank account held by Iran until it's paid for including Iranian ships at sea. Why didn't he want the drones destroyed? In fact, how did Iran (and China) get the codes that enabled the drones to land safely and undamaged? There isn't much he could do with China except maybe refuse to pay them back.

Other than that, you are quite right, are libs ready to go to war over closing the Strait of Hormuz? Of course not. Let them close it and say please. To libs, sinking the Iranian fleet is really just blather isn't it?

Last edited:
time to run from oil and build alternatives that dont cause damage like oil.

That would be the smart thing to do.

I bet the right wants to drill drill drill still and keep the terror coffers full of American money

Or keep investing in green energy companies to keep his slush fund coffers full of taxpayer money.......

It sure will effect him since he will not ok the pipeline open more drilling in the gulf. He helping hurting us with his policies then help!! The left blamed bush all the time when the gas prices raised but when Obama is on watch its not his fault.

You seem to be saying that that pipeline would have been ready by Spring if he had ok'd it. To that I say.....:lol::lol::lol:
It sure would have not hurt knowing it was in the works. But PUT OFF BARRY wants to wait to the elections to do anything:cuckoo:

I sincerely hope this isnt true. And I would like nothing more than to see Obama defeated.

Uh, yeah. I don't blame Obama for the gas prices, just like I didn't blame Bush for the gas prices. In 1990, when gas increased to $1.50/gallon (gasp!) I didn't blame Bush Sr.

There are some ignorant people out there who will somehow make that connection. Hopefully, most people are more discerning than this.

You may not have but many many on the left have. As soon as it went over 2.00 a gallon the people in the MSM were all over this and saying it was Bush's fault. They are sure are quiet of Obama and this same issue and OBAMA has had the prices way higher then Bush ever did. Hell, I wish we had the prices the same as when Clinton was in office. I remember for awhile there we were paying .77 cents a gallon and the highest I seen was like 1.10 a gallon. Oh how I wish.:eusa_pray:

This will hurt all candidates, so I imagine this will not be a factor. If it were near $5 a gallon in October, then probably so.

How the heck will this hurt any candidate other than Obama?

Because thinking Americans know a president cannot really influence gas prices, and when they go up badly all politicians get blamed.

It sure will effect him since he will not ok the pipeline open more drilling in the gulf. He helping hurting us with his policies then help!! The left blamed bush all the time when the gas prices raised but when Obama is on watch its not his fault.

You seem to be saying that that pipeline would have been ready by Spring if he had ok'd it. To that I say.....:lol::lol::lol:
It sure would have not hurt knowing it was in the works. But PUT OFF BARRY wants to wait to the elections to do anything:cuckoo:

Wow...you mean he's doing what all politicians do with BIG TICKET items? What a frickin' shocker, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

If Obama wants credit if they go down,he has to accept credit when they go up too.

FactCheck.org : Playing Politics with Gasoline Prices
President Barack Obama in a weekly address said policies already adopted by the administration "could save families as much as $3,000 at the pump." Maybe so. But that's an administration estimate of cumulative net savings over six years for somebody buying a new car in 2016.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Choices:

* Move closer to employment

* Park the cars and use public transportation

* Ride Bicycles and buy one more

* Ride 100 mpg motorcycles

* Drive cars that get 35-48 mpg in the city

* Get 3 pair of new walking shoes

* When going out on a date walk or ride a bike to discover how
romantic life can be. Do a little wine over cheese and fruit while out and about.

Think: Gas powered vehicles are large tax dollar budget items. Cars are constantly whining for more lanes or new roads or snow removed or fix the damn potholes or etc etc etc. all of which require tax dollars and more tax dollars and more tax dollars and more tax dollars.

Gas powered vehicles are tax dollar moochers!

Choices:

romantic life can be. Do a little wine over cheese and fruit while out and about.

Think: Gas powered vehicles are large tax dollar budget items. Cars are constantly whining for more lanes or new roads or snow removed or fix the damn potholes or etc etc etc. all of which require tax dollars and more tax dollars and more tax dollars and more tax dollars.

Gas powered vehicles may have some tax dollars but so do a lot of social programs for example

School taxes for only home owners. Why do people who do not own a home get a pass and people who do not have children in school have to pay.. Old people are just as poor as people on welfare but their house is paid for and live on a fixed income
Instead of paying taxes for the schools let me pay that money towards a school of my choice to send my children too.. Maybe we would get some better teachers
Medicaid ( very much a lot of tax payer money) The only one who should get this is children and severely disabled adults .
Welfare Go out and get a damn job already. I say if your on there more then 2.5 years you are on your own and the only money you should get is enough to pay food for children
EIC earn income credit. Money that goes to people who make lower income and did not pay a dime in federal income taxes but get back 5K or more for earned income credit. Where does that come from, probably people who actually have to pay taxes..

If you are going to cut one you should cut them all.

Choices:

Why should I have to change my life when the issues are easily solved politically?

And gas powered vehicles are dollar moochers??? Excuse me??? What bikerider pays for his access to roads? To sidewalks? To bike trails? Try NONE. That's all funded through highway funding and transportation funds paid by CAR OWNERS. How about you little bike freaks who forget the roads are NOT designed for them, pony up your share of the dough for salting, plowing and repair?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back