'This stings!' How Obama saw Trump's victory as a 'personal insult,'

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

I do feel ashamed to admit that I can not take any credit for contributing to that insult. I wrote in Ted Cruz on my ballot. I have tried to make amends for it ever since though.

The moonbat messiah admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

Here is what I don't get. Obozo didn't run on a platform that guaranteed economic malaise and stagnation for 8 years. He didn't promise, "An EBT Card in every pocket", much less a "chicken in every pot" thus offending vegan bed wetters. He didn't set a national goal for the lowest labor participation rates in history, schemes to funnel guns in mexican cartels in order to create chaos and demands for more regulations. Nor did he campaign on creating global instability by interfering in despotic regimes as they put down radical jihadist uprisings. We didn't 'turn on' obozo, we had all had enough of his shit.

Personally I didn't believe Trump was the guy that would turn any of it around, now I delightfully stand corrected. I think Trump has been more successful at it than Ted Cruz could have.

Obama even likened himself to Michael Corleone in the Godfather movies and said he was handing power over to somebody who would destroy his legacy.

As Obama saw it he 'almost got out' of the White House unscathed just like the mob boss nearly survived without being whacked.

If there's one thing the meat puppet faggot ever uttered while usurping our executive branch it's comparing himself to a mafia boss. Although I'm skeptical he will ever face justice for his criminal acts, this statement he made right there is acknowledgement on his part that he ran our country like a crime syndicate.

Much of the rest of the book is crap we've already heard, but it also illustrated how delusional the meat puppet was, believing the mess he made was somehow good....

I guess when you have stagnation and malaise that had no way to get worse without a famine being involved, you can say "
I've got the economy set up well for him. "

Yeah... LOL... All he had to do was toss out everything you did since none of it was legislated, and watch the economy recover. That is a sticking point right there that my enemies on the left can not refute. Their beloved "Dear Leader" only submitted 3 budgets in 8 years, and all of them were soundly rejected by the senate with votes along the lines of 95% NO or worse. That's even when Whory Reid had a super majority mind you, not a single democrook senator voted for their own president's budgets in at least one of those years. That says something profound about obozo's pathetic administration and you can bet it will never be discussed or acknowledged by a democrook.

Nor will this....

Obama was (is) a leftist ideologue with ZERO experience in private industry, with the exception of writing two books - about himself, of course. LOL. Obama had ZERO experience at creating a business, creating private wealth and then growing that wealth. Obama's results, or lack thereof, spoke for themselves. His economy under-performed and that's why Hillary lost. Voters in swing-states, who had been left behind by Obama, liked Trump's platform of putting them first (for a change) and Trump's promise to revitalize the economy.

What Obama can't admit is that he was a FAILURE as president and that HE is the reason that Hillary lost. Had the economy been strong, as it is now, Hillary would have won.

Obama didn't campaign for Hillary, he campaigned for Obama. He told voters he was putting HIS legacy on the line. That a vote for Hillary was really a vote for Obama, Obama's legacy, and a continuation of Obama's policies. Naturally when voters said fuck you Obama and voted for Trump Obama was personally insulted.

America rejected Fundamental Transformation. We DID build that!

Just like any other infantile spoiler brat, everything is all about himself.

That's um, kind of what you do when you're being asked about yourself in an interview.

What would you expect him to talk about? Mrs. Irma Schwartz of Port Fart Idaho? I mean think about it.

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online

I do feel ashamed to admit that I can not take any credit for contributing to that insult. I wrote in Ted Cruz on my ballot. I have tried to make amends for it ever since though.

The moonbat messiah admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

Here is what I don't get. Obozo didn't run on a platform that guaranteed economic malaise and stagnation for 8 years. He didn't promise, "An EBT Card in every pocket", much less a "chicken in every pot" thus offending vegan bed wetters. He didn't set a national goal for the lowest labor participation rates in history, schemes to funnel guns in mexican cartels in order to create chaos and demands for more regulations. Nor did he campaign on creating global instability by interfering in despotic regimes as they put down radical jihadist uprisings. We didn't 'turn on' obozo, we had all had enough of his shit.

Personally I didn't believe Trump was the guy that would turn any of it around, now I delightfully stand corrected. I think Trump has been more successful at it than Ted Cruz could have.

Obama even likened himself to Michael Corleone in the Godfather movies and said he was handing power over to somebody who would destroy his legacy.

As Obama saw it he 'almost got out' of the White House unscathed just like the mob boss nearly survived without being whacked.

If there's one thing the meat puppet faggot ever uttered while usurping our executive branch it's comparing himself to a mafia boss. Although I'm skeptical he will ever face justice for his criminal acts, this statement he made right there is acknowledgement on his part that he ran our country like a crime syndicate.

Much of the rest of the book is crap we've already heard, but it also illustrated how delusional the meat puppet was, believing the mess he made was somehow good....

I guess when you have stagnation and malaise that had no way to get worse without a famine being involved, you can say "
I've got the economy set up well for him. "

Yeah... LOL... All he had to do was toss out everything you did since none of it was legislated, and watch the economy recover. That is a sticking point right there that my enemies on the left can not refute. Their beloved "Dear Leader" only submitted 3 budgets in 8 years, and all of them were soundly rejected by the senate with votes along the lines of 95% NO or worse. That's even when Whory Reid had a super majority mind you, not a single democrook senator voted for their own president's budgets in at least one of those years. That says something profound about obozo's pathetic administration and you can bet it will never be discussed or acknowledged by a democrook.

Nor will this....

That motherfucker needs to get over it.

LOL, methinks (and I do, you ought to try it sometime) you've described yourself. Childish, self centered and a spoiled brat.
Your projection is off topic lib.

Especially THAT libturd, I have yet to see that imbecile do anything but parrot mindless scripted leftwing retorts. He's anything BUT someone who THINKS.

Forum List

Back