This should scare the hell out of every America democrats promise to persecute Trump supporters and they mean it

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....
Never in history did people have to worry about being killed??

View attachment 317912

You are an absolute moron...shut yo coward ass up

Example:

Today you go in for surgery the SURGEON knows you are a TRUMP supporter. Oh oooopsie they died how in the hell will some nnut who let a patient die be proven---

How about the cop who hates Trump supporters are you gawd dam serious you think ppl will not do this or haven't..

magic newsflash just because we wouldn't not ever think of doing this to ppl your. TRUMP HATING NUTS CAN ANND WILL AND HAVE DONE SO! the fkrs are nuuts!

Some can never think outside the box
some think just because they themselves could never do this or allow this does not mean the rest of the mental nuts won't do this chit when you are in a life or death situation.

COPS INCLUDED dreamy duumbasses..

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....

View attachment 317912

Example:

Today you go in for surgery the SURGEON knows you are a TRUMP supporter. Oh oooopsie they died how in the hell will some nnut who let a patient die be proven---

How about the cop who hates Trump supporters are you gawd dam serious you think ppl will not do this or haven't..

magic newsflash just because we wouldn't not ever think of doing this to ppl your. TRUMP HATING NUTS CAN ANND WILL AND HAVE DONE SO! the fkrs are nuuts!

How would a doctor know you're a Trump supporter? Got a "T" sewn on your shirt? Your party affiliation in your medical records? I mean, if you had an "L" tatooed to your forehead, I could see them knowing that way. The only other way I could see them knowing would be if you wore a MAGA hat to the office.

Not too worried about it. Executive branch is over justice department and any prosecutions would still have to go through the appellate process, many judges appointed by Trump. If a jury of their peers find trump admin official guilty, they probably are guilty, but still might get off on appeal.
If not, what's one or two more trump officials convicted and in jail or fined if justice, jurors and appellate courts all agree? I have never seen this many corrupt officials found guilty from one administration, while administration controlled justice department before. Not many if any winning appeal. Guess they are guilty as they admitted or as found by peer jurors. No need to American to fear anything, nor trump officials, especially if the did nothing wrong. Ho-hum, yawn...zzzzz...zzzzzz....zzzz

View attachment 317912

Example:

magic newsflash just because we wouldn't not ever think of doing this to ppl your. TRUMP HATING NUTS CAN ANND WILL AND HAVE DONE SO! the losers are nuuts!

1585755413501.png
EXCLUSIVE: Reddit User Reportedly Admits Murdering Elderly Trump Supporters in Nursing Home

View attachment 317912

Example:

How would a doctor know you're a Trump supporter? Got a "T" sewn on your shirt? Your party affiliation in your medical records? I mean, if you had an "L" tatooed to your forehead, I could see them knowing that way. The only other way I could see them knowing would be if you wore a MAGA hat to the office.

You guys really have a hard time thinking outside that box. HEre are some quick ways they can know without anybody paying anny attention : THIINK

1. dr. visit someone has on a t shirt ------ or something that gives it away

2. YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS ARE NOT PRIVATE------- Neither are your voters info.

Remember tin foil hats telling the clueless EVERYTHING YOU DO OR SAY IS BEING TRACKED AND UU ARE FOLLOWED even chit you said 40 yrs ago if they need it to use it on you they can.. and will........

3. Your voters card that information can be hammered out all over the place

the dune tell the world who and what they are some Trunp supporters included but at least thye won't cower from it all.

Those are only small small ways chit happens there are a million ways more you can be found out who you support or don't IT IS EASY..

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

LEARN THE MEANING OF TROLLING BITCHES!!

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to understand that today's Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists.

View attachment 317912

Example:

Once this virus panic is over the sheep will feel all the rights we lost AGAIN------ they stole them right after 911. used the fear durinng that too and made sure their idiots thought 911 was a buunch of 3rd world nobodies sitting in a gawd dam mountain able to organize 3 huge 737's into buildings reallyeeeeeee some sand booger...........

only a well coordinated gov. could puull ofg chit like that----- it is easy esp. with a nation of sheep.

WE have lost many rights that's in this bill he signed the Demowhores pushed it.

Paranoia isn't a good thing, but admittedly it can be kinda funny.
paranoia fills those who fear THOSE WHO FEAR ACCUSE THE INFORMED OF PARANOID--

don't worry you zombie brains are going to have a great reason to be paranoid when this Virus claim is all done and over with lmfao
your gonna to be the bigggest dumb dicks there are.
and you BEGGED for the loss of it all....... ( what's that mean) youru freedom will soon fill you in dumb ass lmfao!!!

whats left of it.
( That's what I'd say) bahahhh

Last edited:

don't worry you dumb fks are going to have a great reason to be paranoid when this Virus claim is all done and over with lmfao
and you BEGGED for the loss of it all....... ( what's that mean) youru freedom will soon fill you in dumb ass lmfao!!!

whats left of it.
yikes

don't worry you dumb fks are going to have a great reason to be paranoid when this Virus claim is all done and over with lmfao

whats left of it.
yikes
omg

1585756346428.png

Yes you should worry who your Dr is and yes you should be concerned who the hell knows who you support. When the mental illness runs so deep you don't see it . You put yourselves in places you think you shouuld or can trust ppl man you sheep need to find reality real fast.

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to understand that today's Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists.

Domestic terrorists?? Oh you mean like Timothy McVeigh? He was a Democrat???...oh wait nevermind.
Dylan Roof?..He was a..... And a whole host of others?..well, you get the picture. The crazies are on the right. Notice I said the right, not Republican or Conservative.
Unfortunately, the lion share of the kooks gather on the right.

Selective Memory Disorder. Rampant among the right wing.

View attachment 317920

Yes you should worry who your Dr is and yes you should be concerned who the hell knows who you support. When the mental illness runs so deep you don't see it . You put yourselves in places you think you shouuld or can trust ppl man you sheep need to find reality real fast.

Take that "L" that's tatooed on your forehead and cover it up. They won't know the difference...until you open your mouth. :)

View attachment 317912

Example:

Once this virus panic is over the sheep will feel all the rights we lost AGAIN------ they stole them right after 911. used the fear durinng that too and made sure their idiots thought 911 was a buunch of 3rd world nobodies sitting in a gawd dam mountain able to organize 3 huge 737's into buildings reallyeeeeeee some sand booger...........

only a well coordinated gov. could puull ofg chit like that----- it is easy esp. with a nation of sheep.

WE have lost many rights that's in this bill he signed the Demowhores pushed it.
Yes, it was not rag heads in a mountain hide out. There was a lot of foreign government involvement and many of us have not fogotten.
1585756619263.png

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

Domestic terrorists?? Oh you mean like Timothy McVeigh? He was a Democrat???...oh wait nevermind.
Dylan Roof?..He was a..... And a whole host of others?..well, you get the picture. The crazies are on the right. Notice I said the right, not Republican or Conservative.

What an idiot. There are brainless fools in both parties. You are a good example. It's the Democratic party that is hell-bent on dismantling this country.

Elizabeth Warren's plan to polliticize the Justice Department is one of the worst and most dangerous and destructive ideas I've heard in a long time. You don't have to wonder why the democrats rejected her
run for president ...you just have watch and listen to what she says.

whats left of it.
yikes

Funny I fend for Christians and their bibles isn't it. Do what I have fort his long trust me you wouldn't feel so delicate towards these assholes . Or anyone else. When you seriously realize what's ahead seeing someone say F U is going to be the last thing that burns your eyes out........... It will be this nation living as they did during the days of the Soviet union .

Those smart cities and cashless society bastards have almost won this battle watch it unfold watch..........

you will be watched like you are an animal in a zoo.......... READ THE QUOTE IN MY PROFILE!! it's been there 3 yrs.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

What an idiot. There are brainless fools in both parties. You are a good example. It's the Democratic party that is hell-bent on dismantling this country.

and they do love to kill humans........ Democrats are menntal nuts

kill the unborn
kill those not as menntally balanced -- down syndrome etc.
kill granny

they are sick in the head .

If there have been no crimes committed you habe nothing to worry about.

You should be terrified though.

Forum List

Back