This republican Is Either Lying or Has No Business Being Governor

In a few days the truth will come out....that's how fake news works... purposely misconstrued statements and lies get reported then the media has to retract late at night when no one is paying attention....but we are all paying very close attention media....very close....your old tricks will not work anymore....

Here's the video. Even a fifth grader could have found it. Why couldn't you?

No date on the video...why not?....sucker...you are a sucker....the ny post....buaaaahahahahaha

The NY Post, if you are familiar with it, usually is pro Trump.
And the article is dated, and you know it, you sorry sack of shit.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp didn’t know coronavirus could be spread without symptoms

By Lee Brown

April 2, 2020 | 1:17pm | Updated

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp didn't know coronavirus could be spread from asymptomatic people

He didn't. The upward economic trajectory stayed the same from when Obama left and after Donald took office.
Obama had the slowest economic recovery in American history...Trump came in and removed burdensome regulation cut taxes and the economy turned on a dime...Obama could have done that why didn't he?.....everyone's life became better when Trump took over....and when this virus is beaten we will bounce back....
uh huh....

z-comparison_trump_obama.png

He didn't. The upward economic trajectory stayed the same from when Obama left and after Donald took office.
Obama had the slowest economic recovery in American history...Trump came in and removed burdensome regulation cut taxes and the economy turned on a dime...Obama could have done that why didn't he?.....everyone's life became better when Trump took over....and when this virus is beaten we will bounce back....

The Republicans wrecked it before Obama arrived.
And now they're burying it, sort of like your head up your ass right now.
That's the facts, Jack.

The NY Post, if you are familiar with it, usually is pro Trump.
And the article is dated, and you know it, you sorry sack of shit
Only because Trump is crushing it...he is the best president this nation has seen in a very long time.....

You left this out from what I said......
"
But then the fat fuck gutted the NIH and the CDC in both the U.S. and China.
And ignored intel about the virus in December, called it a Dem hoax.
Did jackshit until it's now too late.
""

because you're a chickenshit who hates this country and sucks Trump dick.

I don't believe this man. He says he's just now learning people can have no symptoms and still spread the disease.

Fauci told the nation that on January 31st.

If this man is just now learning this extremely important fact, where has he been for the last 2 months and what has he been doing? If he's being truthful, he has absolutely no business being a governor of any state.

Couldn't put this in one of the other threads about Governor Kemp?

This is at least the 4th one today.

The Republicans wrecked it before Obama arrived.
Pelosi and Reid fucked it up to get Bush's poll numbers down...Bush was weak so it worked on him....it won't work on Trump and that's what you are really seething about.....

You left this out from what I said......
"
But then the fat fuck gutted the NIH and the CDC in both the U.S. and China.
And ignored intel about the virus in December, called it a Dem hoax.
Did jackshit until it's now too late.
""

because you're a chickenshit who hates this country and sucks Trump dick.

You are a funny little troll...

I don't believe this man. He says he's just now learning people can have no symptoms and still spread the disease.

If this man is just now learning this extremely important fact, where has he been for the last 2 months and what has he been doing? If he's being truthful, he has absolutely no business being a governor of any state.

That's just friggin' IRRESPONSIBLE. Research in Italy and Iceland has shown that asymptomatic carriers can be found in up to 50% of positive tests. This ain't new info.

Last edited:

Hey Snot-nose, have you in fact posted anything in this thread on the actual topic AT ALL?

Hey Snot-nose, have you in fact posted anything in this thread on the actual topic AT ALL?
I was debating with another libtard...he got off track not me...stop cryin....you look weak when you do that....

I was debating with another libtard...he got off track not me...stop cryin....you look weak when you do that....

Actually it's a yes or no question. Hard to get that wrong when there's only two answers.

Actually it's a yes or no question. Hard to get that wrong when there's only two answers.
Are you the OP?...or a moderator?...the thread is way passed the 2nd page crybaby...are you the one going around reporting to the mods?...is it you that has to go around like a forum bitch crying about off topic posts?....not surprised very much....

It used to be that I would not believe something like this, but what I have seen of the current republican governors in the last three years, and particularly during this current crisis, I now believe it.

This sort of stunning ignorance and laziness seem par for the course. This beyond political differences. No examination of the facts, no research into processes and procedures, no consulting with expert professionals, nothing. They just stick their fingers in their ears, yell la-la-la-la, and deny everything and anything. The level of incompetence is staggering and scary. It was unimaginable even a few short years ago.

Are you the OP?...or a moderator?...the thread is way passed the 2nd page crybaby...are you the one going around reporting to the mods?...is it you that has to go around like a forum bitch crying about off topic posts?....not surprised very much....

None of the above, but the above does give us yet another piece of evidence that you have nothing to say ON the topic sooooooooooo...........

None of the above, but the above does give us yet another piece of evidence that you have nothing to say ON the topic sooooooooooo...........
Than mind your own business...if you want to police threads learn the rules and become a moderator...I was debating a point made by the OP...its his thread...and that other moron that reminds me of you jumped in and moved the goal posts not me...

Ordinarily, this would be as incomprehensible as it is shocking for its negligence and ignorance.

“At the president’s direction, the White House coronavirus task force will continue to take the posture that we will defer to state and local health authorities on any measures that they deem appropriate,” Pence said.

But it comes from Trump so it's just a day ending in "y."
And if Trump did put in national guidelines, you’d be here bitching that he’s “being a dictator”. Save it. Your daily TDS fueled lies are just boring now.

Than mind your own business...if you want to police threads learn the rules and become a moderator...I was debating a point made by the OP...its his thread...and that other moron that reminds me of you jumped in and moved the goal posts not me...

And you STILL have yet to post a single thing on the topic. But I see you took the trouble to hang a "HaHa" on a post where I did, citing two links. Yet, still ------------------ nothing to say.

Last edited:
In a few days the truth will come out....that's how fake news works... purposely misconstrued statements and lies get reported then the media has to retract late at night when no one is paying attention....but we are all paying very close attention media....very close....your old tricks will not work anymore....

LOL, Trump's old tricks are the things that aren't working anymore.
President Cuomo is making Donald look like the total fucking idiot that he is.

No, Cuomo is out there making an ass of himself every day with his nothing but doom and gloom “prophecies”. Then whining he wants more and more no matter how much he gets. Still waiting for one of the “reporters” to actually ask that goof a real question.

Forum List

Back