This news report from Israel is troubling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight.

The vaccines for the vulnerable age group ARE IN THE DOUBLE DIGIT NEGATIVES

They wavered by one digit and you think this is grand?

We're lost
You said they were declining. They are increasing. That’s just math.

now I’d expect them to go the other way with Delta spreading. Your chart doesn’t show that though. I’m sure there are plenty of other charts that will

I’d actually question these numbers as they should be showing declining numbers as Delta spreads and it is known that it has a lower efficacy rate than the original strain… also as antibodies wear off for those who have been vaxed

This was not on the "vaccine schedule". It's not like infant vaccines, where you know you're in for 2 mo, 4 mo, 6 mo shots.

Imagine going INTO this had we been told, yeah, you're going to get injected with these experimental mRNA shots 2 weeks apart and THEN, in 6 months, again. Because despite all the side effects HEY! They don't work that well!

And the unvaccinated are the crazy ones. SURE

You said they were declining. They are increasing. That’s just math.

now I’d expect them to go the other way with Delta spreading. Your chart doesn’t show that though. I’m sure there are plenty of other charts that will

They are DOUBLE DIGIT FAILING. They are in negative territory. Fail

I've provided data from an expert while you've pretended to be one.
I’ve asked simple questions that you’ve completely ignored. Why are you doing that? You answer my questions and I’ll happily address your posts but I’m not going to play a one sided game. This is your thread right? Either act like an adult and have a discussion or move it to the flame zone and keep trolling

This was not on the "vaccine schedule". It's not like infant vaccines, where you know you're in for 2 mo, 4 mo, 6 mo shots.

Imagine going INTO this had we been told, yeah, you're going to get injected with these experimental mRNA shots 2 weeks apart and THEN, in 6 months, again. Because despite all the side effects HEY! They don't work that well!

And the unvaccinated are the crazy ones. SURE
They are actually working great and saving thousands of lives. To bad so many dumbasses who can’t read stats are out there spread misinformation and acting recklessly which is spreading this thing further.

I’ve asked simple questions that you’ve completely ignored. Why are you doing that? You answer my questions and I’ll happily address your posts but I’m not going to play a one sided game. This is your thread right? Either act like an adult and have a discussion or move it to the flame zone and keep trolling
I don't have a horse in the race. I simply shared the esteemed doctor's statements for consumption and comment. I'm vaccinated, incidentally.

They are DOUBLE DIGIT FAILING. They are in negative territory. Fail
They are in the negative double digits and INCREASING over time. Not declining like you incorrectly stated. Stop arguing, it’s math, you’re wrong.

They are actually working great and saving thousands of lives. To bad so many dumbasses who can’t read stats are out there spread misinformation and acting recklessly which is spreading this thing further.

They are limiting severe illness and death, yes, for a few months. That's about it. Per Dr. Rochelle Walinsky CDC Director

They are in the negative double digits and INCREASING over time. Not declining like you incorrectly stated. Stop arguing, it’s math, you’re wrong.

SLIGHTLY. They are largely underwater in the people who needed them most.

Looking largely out. Would you call these vaccines a success?

I don't have a horse in the race. I simply shared the esteemed doctor's statements for consumption and comment. I'm vaccinated, incidentally.
Can you acknowledge the misleading nature of the stats being presented in your op?

I don’t mean to get testy but these hit jobs and misinformation the right is throwing out there is really starting to get old. Especially when we are on the brink of shutting down again and having mask mandates. I don’t want to go there so everybody needs to just suck it up and act like an adult for a spell.

I don't know but I agree that the federal government is entirely untrustworthy.

100%. I used to think the entire covid thing was the scandal of perhaps the century. Now I think maybe the entire history of our nation.

I don’t mean to get testy but these hit jobs and misinformation the right is throwing out there is really starting to get old. Especially when we are on the brink of shutting down again and having mask mandates. I don’t want to go there so everybody needs to just suck it up and act like an adult for a spell.

It is not misinformation. Did Walensky speak "misinformation" about the vaccines not limiting transmission?

Do you know about leaky vaccines? ADE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back