This news report from Israel is troubling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longterm efficacy of Covid vaccines is technically unknown, but the answer may be problematic.

I’m going to go ahead and call complete bullshit on this…. Is Twitter really where you get your news? Did you even try to search for context or a credible back up or just see the clickbait and realize how misleading this claim is?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I’m going to go ahead and call complete bullshit on this...
Ok.

The question of the efficacy of vaccines and the duration of such is unknown. But, if you want to claim "bullshit", that's ok with me.

I’m going to go ahead and call complete bullshit on this…. Is Twitter really where you get your news? Did you even try to search for context or a credible back up or just see the clickbait and realize how misleading this claim is?

It's backed up in the Israeli papers, which aren't noted for lying to cover up for the Orthodox.

All it really means is that booster shots might be needed in the future, same with flu shots and other preventive medicines, like tetanus, etc. No big deal, since the data also shows those who have been vaccinated have less severe symptoms even with the new strains, and it hits the unvaccinated far more than the vaccinated.

• Banned
It's backed up in the Israeli papers, which aren't noted for lying to cover up for the Orthodox.

All it really means is that booster shots might be needed in the future, same with flu shots and other preventive medicines, like tetanus, etc. No big deal, since the data also shows those who have been vaccinated have less severe symptoms even with the new strains, and it hits the unvaccinated far more than the vaccinated.
Dr. Kobi Haviv is highly respected and esteemed in Israel and elsewhere. But, on second thought, I'm going to have to go with Slade3200 on this one.

The longterm efficacy of Covid vaccines is technically unknown, but the answer may be problematic.

Statistics without context.

Imagine before the vaccine 20,000 people a day got it. Then after the vaccine 20 people a day got it. But 95% of the people who have severe symptoms after the vaccine had been given the vaccine.

Does this mean the vaccine doesn't work?

Or someone is cherry picking statistics to suit their agenda????

• Banned
Or someone is cherry picking statistics to suit their agenda????
Ah, another medical expert here to challenge Dr. Kobi Haviv.

This community is very fortunate to have such wise, medical experts such as yourself and Slade3200.

This is exactly where this is going, which is why our US gov is desperately trying to get ahead of this by priming the population NOW to blame the unvaccinated.

It is not the fault of the unvaccinated that the vaccines are complete crap

Many American leftists become triggered when data is released that seemingly contradicts the infallibility of the Party.

Ah, another medical expert here to challenge Dr. Kobi Haviv.

This community is very fortunate to have such wise, medical experts such as yourself and Slade3200.

I don't need to be a medical expert to see the cherry picking.

All I need to see is that the percentages don't mean anything.

That you can't see that.....

Simple math.

If you 95% of 20 or 1% of a million, which is worse?

...the vaccines are complete crap
No offense, but I doubt that you're qualified to make that statement. I certainly am not.

I took the Moderna 2-shot vaccination, but I don't claim to know how effective (or ineffective) it or any other vaccine is.

I have no reason to believe, at this time, that Dr. Kobi Haviv is a political hack like liars such as Dr. Fauci, who helped fund the Chinese military's bioweapons lab in Wuhan.

No offense, but I doubt that you're qualified to make that statement. I certainly am not.

I took the Moderna 2-shot vaccination, but I don't claim to know how effective (or ineffective) it or any other vaccine is.

I have no reason to believe, at this time, that Dr. Kobi Haviv is a political hack like liars such as Dr. Fauci, who helped fund the Chinese military's bioweapons lab in Wuhan.

They have horrid side effects, from terrible flu like illness to blood clots to myocarditis to Bell's Palsy to GBS

They are non-sterilizing, leaky vaccines that "do not prevent transmission". See the words of the CDC director, new thread I just put up

They are unaccountably losing effectiveness after six months

They are being FORCED on the entire population.

They are working LEAST well for the population who desperately needs them the MOST: the elderly, very sick, very compromised.

So I amend my post. Maybe not *complete* crap in that they perhaps offered some people a few weeks of protection.

But if we were not in a total moral panic, these would already be pulled

When the science contradicts the Party, the left abandons the science.

Dr. Kobi Haviv is highly respected and esteemed in Israel and elsewhere. But, on second thought, I'm going to have to go with Slade3200 on this one.

That's fine; I don't mind people being wrong. The fact is the vaccines have had essentially zero bad reactions statistically, and they have been shown to be pretty effective at both slowing the spread and reducing the severity of the symptoms. The Pfizer vaccine seems to have had the best results so far.

I would also like to point out that this post is a perfect example of why the gov is DESPERATE to get the population vaccinated RIGHT NOW

When you are vaccinated, you are naturally inclined to defend them, even as they fail, even as you know they're really no good.

I mean look. You started this thread pointing out that the vaccines are failing but then pointed out that you got the Moderna. Once you "buy in" to a product, you are wired to defend it. It takes a LOT to "turn" on it.

Believe me

The gov knows this.

That's fine; I don't mind people being wrong. The fact is the vaccines have had essentially zero bad reactions statistically, and they have been shown to be pretty effective at both slowing the spread and reducing the severity of the symptoms.
Points NOT in dispute by either myself or by Dr. Kobi Haviv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back