This new video of AOC is 'terrifying': Charlie Hurt...AOC wants President Biden to pass the entire progressive agenda through 50+ executive orders

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
on Trump's first year in office, he did sign 50 + executive orders, and was slammed by the left. Biden has signed even more EO's than Trump, 77 of them, so far.

55523255-10627383-image-a-71_1647621981940.jpg

I don't support EO's at all but Trump signed 220 total. If you supported that you really can't complain here.

If Biden signs 50 he will still be 85 behind Trump.

on Trump's first year in office, he did sign 50 + executive orders, and was slammed by the left. Biden has signed even more EO's than Trump, 77 of them, so far.

55523255-10627383-image-a-71_1647621981940.jpg

But but but Republicans are a threat to our democracy!

Well the problem is with these eight "Progressive Demands" are they are meaningless word salad. Typical liberal mentality: Through enough words at something, try to sound authoritative and not mean bloody thing.

Barry signed 276 executive orders and bill signed 364.
Stop with the selective outrage.

I said that I do not support any of them.

But go ahead, compare eight years to four. If one wanted to do that we could note Reagan's 381.

I said that I do not support any of them.

But go ahead, compare eight years to four. If one wanted to do that we could note Reagan's 381.
What is in them is important also. We were living better under Trump. And now the trials and tribulations are expanding as the corrupted sellouts that is our government have taken firm control again.

What is in them is important also. We were living better under Trump. And now the trials and tribulations are expanding as the corrupted sellouts that is our government have taken firm control again.

If they are that important take it to the people, get support and get it passed.

And the poor got alot poorer!

The Dimm's are such social justice warriors......NOT!!

That stupid, stupid woman AOC doesn't even understand her job. What a brainless twit.

She's following the leftwit plan though, always circumventing the rules, or at least trying.

This dumb libbie is a Congress critter, she's supposed to know that the president is forbidden from making law.

And as a decent Congress critter with at least one brain cell, she should know it would be a violation of the Separation of Powers to do so, as well as an underhanded delegation of Congressional powers to the Executive Branch.

This idiot should KNOW that, it's her job to know that, and she shouldn't be holding it if she doesn't.

Lefties don't care about the AGREED UPON rules. They just don't care.

Forum List

Back