What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former New York Gov. Cuomo T.V. Ads.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Reaction score
Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has T.V. ads talking about what he has done as Governor of New York State. He is using funds from a political campaign fund that he has $16 million dollars at his disposal. I don't know what his objective is?. Your thoughts.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has T.V. ads talking about what he has done as Governor of New York State. He is using funds from a political campaign fund that he has $16 million dollars at his disposal. I don't know what his objective is?. Your thoughts.
He's planning to run for NYS governor; he will win.

Stashman

No Soup For You!
Reaction score
It's about money. Someone posted on here a day or two ago about his lawsuit for money that is owed him by the state. Greed and corruption.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Probably won't get the elderly nursing home patient demographic, unless his "helpers" go collect ballots.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List