This might be the most absurd of Trump's promises

What the idiot Trump meant to say is that only a tiny fraction of Americans who can afford it will get great healthcare under his 'plan.'

You sponging off the backs of working Americans for your healthcare?

My bet is every one if you losers supporting the POS obamacare are

So tell us how Trump is going to make your healthcare 90% cheaper.

premiums and deductibles will go down once obozocare is replaced. Those on medicare and Medicaid will not be affected. Those who pay will pay less.

the people that like O'care are the ones getting it free. For everyone who pays for insurance, it sucks big time.

What to you find funny about the truth, gnat?

Why will premiums go down?

And I mean, why will premiums go down on individual policies - as in, same coverage lower price.

We will all have healthcare at A TINY FRACTION OF THE COST we're now paying.

Trump Promises “Great Healthcare At A Tiny Fraction Of The ObamaCare Cost”

Is ISIS still the JV squad?

When does the $2500 reduction in health care premiums kick in?

When did GITMO close again?

Sad really.

Such a shyster Obammy was.

Your defense of Trump is that he's doing things you hated Obama for supposedly doing?

Goddam that's funny.

No I'm saying its high time asshole Democrats got a taste of their own medicine, I hope they choke on it. :eusa_dance:

Why does Trump need to lie 185 times more than Obama?

Don't come crying to me, Dem's have LIED their ass off for decades, well now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and are in no position to bitch about it having excused Dem's for doing it so they can suck it. :laugh:

Sad really.

Your defense of Trump is that he's doing things you hated Obama for supposedly doing?

Goddam that's funny.

No I'm saying its high time asshole Democrats got a taste of their own medicine, I hope they choke on it. :eusa_dance:

So electing an asshole is your recipe for getting even? lol, that is goddam funnier.

Meh go win an election if you can :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

premiums and deductibles will go down once obozocare is replaced. Those on medicare and Medicaid will not be affected. Those who pay will pay less.

the people that like O'care are the ones getting it free. For everyone who pays for insurance, it sucks big time.

And I mean, why will premiums go down on individual policies - as in, same coverage lower price.

because you will only have to buy the coverages you want and need. A single guy wont have to have maternity coverage for example. If a person wants a high deductible he can opt for it. We will also get the government out of the insurance business and save the massive govt administrative costs of obamacare. There will also be competition between companies and across state lines, competition always results in lower prices and better products.

the uninsured will be covered by those who pay premiums, just as it has always been. No one in the USA was denied medical care before ACA. it was a fix for a problem that did not exist.

hurling juvenile insults when defeated by truth and facts. typical libtardian. you contribute nothing to this forum but laughs, gnat. you amuse us with your stupidity, you are the court jester of USMB
I love irony. :mm:

Sad really.

Goddam that's funny.

So electing an asshole is your recipe for getting even? lol, that is goddam funnier.

Meh go win an election if you can :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obamacare lives on.

because you will only have to buy the coverages you want and need. A single guy wont have to have maternity coverage for example. If a person wants a high deductible he can opt for it. We will also get the government out of the insurance business and save the massive govt administrative costs of obamacare. There will also be competition between companies and across state lines, competition always results in lower prices and better products.

the uninsured will be covered by those who pay premiums, just as it has always been. No one in the USA was denied medical care before ACA. it was a fix for a problem that did not exist.

If a family is now getting a 1500/month policy from the exchange, and then the ACA subsidy reduces that to 500 a month,

how will Trump's plan make that policy cheaper than 500 a month for that family?

So you're saying Trumpcare won't actually make policies cheaper, it will simply bring back cheaper policies.

If no one was denied medical care, how is it that people died in Arizona because AZ wouldn't pay for their heart transplants? ...and that's ONE example.

Succinctly put....."you're just an idiot"

hurling juvenile insults when defeated by truth and facts. typical libtardian. you contribute nothing to this forum but laughs, gnat. you amuse us with your stupidity, you are the court jester of USMB

1. Attacks 'juvenile insults' 2. Issues juvenile insults calling poster 'libtardian' and a 'gnat'.

Sad really.

Goddam that's funny.

Don't come crying to me, Dem's have LIED their ass off for decades, well now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and are in no position to bitch about it having excused Dem's for doing it so they can suck it. :laugh:

The above is one of the guys Trump was referring to as the supporters who would still support him if he murdered someone.

Almost as absurd as if you like your ....you can keep your....

That and your monthly health insurance bill will be cheaper than your cell phone bill

Of course you believed that garbage

This exactly what I've been saying all along-------- Trump lied MOST of the time that idiot followers like you are so used to it that doesn't even realized or recognized that he is lying.

Obamacare not obozocare. Using a racist attacks--------- Is that supposed to be credible?

Sad really.

Goddam that's funny.

The above is one of the guys Trump was referring to as the supporters who would still support him if he murdered someone.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I don't think Trump even has a clue what's in the proposed health care law considering that it did just the opposite of what he claimed by cutting care while giving huge tax breaks to the highest earners in this country. What a surprise that would be for his working class white voters who provided his margin of victory. And do you know what? I doubt he cares, because if he did, he wouldn't push for a bill which cuts the legs out from under people who are just hanging on by the thinnest of threads. However, Trump would try to sell the bill as a victory (for himself, of course). Simply put, Trump has proven to me over and over again that he'll simply say anything. He'll make any claim regardless of how groundless or absurd it is. The next day he could say something which contradicts his previous statements seemingly without a care in the world as to the contradictions. He's America's very own Pied Piper who's going to lead this country to ruin in a way that will make George W. Bush's presidency look like an unqualified across the board success.

If a family is now getting a 1500/month policy from the exchange, and then the ACA subsidy reduces that to 500 a month,

how will Trump's plan make that policy cheaper than 500 a month for that family?

I don't know if it will. Might stay the same or might change a few dollars either way. The people who will benefit are the ones paying full, not the ones getting it free or highly subsidized. you cannot get much cheaper than free.

Obamacare not obozocare. Using a racist attacks--------- Is that supposed to be credible?

Obama is/was a bozo, so the term is applicable. when you stop calling Trump orange and Bush shrub, I will stop calling Obama a bozo.

Forum List

Back