This might be the most absurd of Trump's promises

premiums and deductibles will go down once obozocare is replaced. Those on medicare and Medicaid will not be affected. Those who pay will pay less.

the people that like O'care are the ones getting it free. For everyone who pays for insurance, it sucks big time.

Obamacare not obozocare. Using a racist attacks--------- Is that supposed to be credible?

Obama is/was a bozo, so the term is applicable. when you stop calling Trump orange and Bush shrub, I will stop calling Obama a bozo.

Crap------- you've been using that same racist crap started 8 years ago.

How is it racist to call it Obozo care?

I guess he thinks bozo the clown was black, or that clown is a race.

So as this thread proves, Trump will not be getting anyone their healthcare at a 'tiny fraction' of what they're paying now...

...those were just the words of a pathological liar who neither knows or cares what and where reality is.

tiny fraction, no. Cheaper and better, yes.

and since you brought up pathological liars

"if you like your doctor you can keep him"
"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"we landed under sniper fire"
"I never sent classified data on my e-mail"
"It was caused by a video"

So as this thread proves, Trump will not be getting anyone their healthcare at a 'tiny fraction' of what they're paying now...

...those were just the words of a pathological liar who neither knows or cares what and where reality is.

How will healthcare get cheaper?

How will the person currently paying for an Obamacare level plan, receiving the Obamacare subsidy,

pay LESS after Trumpcare kicks in?

How will the person on expanded Medicaid pay LESS after the Medicaid expansion is killed under Trumpcare?

How will healthcare get cheaper?

How will the person currently paying for an Obamacare level plan, receiving the Obamacare subsidy,

pay LESS after Trumpcare kicks in?

How will the person on expanded Medicaid pay LESS after the Medicaid expansion is killed under Trumpcare?

if you are getting it free, it can't get cheaper.

Competition will make it cheaper for those who pay. Competition across state lines, competition with different policy options and coverages. Under obamacare a single guy has to pay for maternity and newborn coverage for example.

But you are correct, if you are getting it heavily subsidized or free, it wont be cheaper. Won't cost more, but won't cost less.

We will all have healthcare at A TINY FRACTION OF THE COST we're now paying.

Trump Promises “Great Healthcare At A Tiny Fraction Of The ObamaCare Cost”
As Pelosi said, we have to find out what is in the GOP's plan 1st, and the CBO has to 'score' it.

That promise is still not as blatantly ridiculous as Obama promising to deliver the most 'Transparent Administration Evuh', punctuated nicely by Susan Rice just declaring she now refuses to testify before Congress.

:p

Forum List

Back