This Makes Me Angry

You know, when your man comes home and finds out you ain't mowed the yard and got dinner and a beer waiting, you gonna find out!!!! ;)

Lol I meant related to this case. All I know about it is that Kyle was some place and then I think there were a couple of people involved that started shooting at him. I haven't been following this story that closely since I sort of took a break from news like that.

Kyle was the victim, his family should be the ones that our sympathies go to after he was arrested for saving his own skin.

His family were idiots for letting a 17 year old kid go out of state to a BLM demonstration. You didn't see the rest of his high school class there, did you? Better parenting, tells the story, sooner or later.

Okay, I'll admit,.. I only know the basics of what happened so what do you mean wife beating?
"Rosenbaum was a convicted sex offender, and Snopes reported that the then-19-year-old was sentenced in Arizona in 2002 for sexually abusing five boys — between the ages of 9 and 11 — while he lived with the boys’ parents."

"Kenosha News reported that Huber has two domestic violence convictions for incidents involving his siblings. In the 2012 case, Huber was originally charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment — which are felonies — but he took a plea deal. According to The Washington Post, Huber was imprisoned in 2017 for violating the terms of his probation. He went back to prison in 2018 after kicking his sister and being charged with disorderly conduct."

"Gaige Grosskreutz: The sole surviving victim, who testified that he was armed when he approached Rittenhouse, said he was at the protest to provide medical aid. Unlike Huber and Rosenbaum, there is no evidence that Grosskreutz was a convicted felon, which is supported by the fact that he had a conceal-carry permit, though it was expired at the time of the shooting, according to NPR. Snopes reported that Grozzkreutz had been charged with minor offenses, including noise violations and disobeying police. Public records indicate that he was suspected of committing felony burglary in 2012, but the charges were dropped. Heavy reported that Grosskreutz has an expunged felony conviction, but the nature of that charge was undisclosed."

What We Know About the 3 Protesters Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse

His family were idiots for letting a 17 year old kid go out of state to a BLM demonstration. You didn't see the rest of his high school class there, did you? Better parenting, tells the story, sooner or later.
This is one of those movies where none of the characters are terribly likeable.

So he was a fool for defending his right to defend himself? You're an idiot.

Normally I can't stand BLM, but I looked it up and apparently they were protesting the life of a police officer and a black man being lost,.. however, that doesn't really matter though when all is said and done. What does matter is that the people Kyle shot weren't the victims, he was because he was the one being shot at and his life could have been lost if he didn't do something. The jury came to the proper verdict whether you like it or not.

This is one of those movies where none of the characters are terribly likeable.

What's not to like? It's a story about a plucky kid who faces insurmountable odds, yet emerges victorious because of his God-given right to defend himself. It validates every good and honorable thing we believed this country to be.

Kyle Rittenhouse is no less a hero, than those 17 year old kids who stood on the battlefields with their muskets, fending off the hordes of British invaders. Or those youngsters who took up arms and defended this country against slavery. Or those 17 year old kids who lied about their age, so they could also defeat fascists on the battlefield in WW2.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back