This Just In, Booster Shots Aren't Required After All

At the moment, both the FDA and the CDC are still reviewing a lot of the evidence relative to the booster doses for healthy people. We do have some signals based on all the experience that we’ve had over the past year, looking at all the people who’ve received their doses back in January and February, and then over time tracking the same people and saying, “Are they still protected?” or “Are any of them getting infected against COVID?” That is the evidence that the CDC and FDA are right now reviewing.

There does seem to be a signal that, over time, we’re seeing more people get infected with COVID, even though they’ve had the two doses back in January and February. The question remains: Are we seeing waning immunity — the protection we generated back in January doesn’t hold for August or September? Or is it simply because we have a much more transmissible strain now, the delta strain, that we know people pass on to each other a little bit more readily?

Influenza isn't novel, has regular vaccination schedule and antiviral treatment.

Death rates from Covid has been ten times worse than any bad flu season.
What flu season ? Covid defeated the flu right ??? What then, maybe it's because it is the flu, just a more severe case because of the strain in which attacks the respiratory system as a result ??

What happened to the flu if it's not a flu ?? Most survive Covid, but yes it does complicate the problem's I would imagine that people have, and that could lead to a serious outcome if not treated correctly in time.

Does the so called shot alleviate liability issues associated with hospital's not treating the virus correctly or not applying the correct treatment's for the patient ?? Otherwise if the shot is pushed as a win over the alternative treatment's, then does it give the medical industry relief from their "shooting in the dark" by using various treatment's that haven't worked effectively enough, and therefore mitigating liability because the shot is pushed by the Fed's in which insulates the industry after the shot was administered by mandates ????

Are the Fed's insulating the medical field from liability, otherwise if were using treatment's that didn't work (ventilator's or other) ?

So the Fed's agree that the shots are the best solution to get behind and support, because why ?????? Because everything else has been sketchy thus bringing about the liability issues involved ??

Even so, the shot's carry a certain level of liability themselves in which is also mounting in data, because who knows how the human being will react to the Covid or any treatments offered after being infected.

I guess the data pushes the most reliable treatments, but that is only viable if the data is correct, and if it isn't being politicized. Not sure where we are at, because the shot's are also failing, so it best to let the private industry use it's scientist to discover the most viable treatments that will work, and the Fed's should support all treatment's if the treatment's are supported by the medical industry and it's scientist. A report should be sent to the Fed's showing various treatment's, along with there mortality rates because we have always been a one size don't fit all, where as what might work for Johnny might not work for Jane, and we should want to save everyone with various treatment's when we are going through a major pandemic.

Obviously not everybody who was vaccinated though, because I got my two shots back in April and I never got it.
Did I say everybody ? I know two at work that are out right now due to Covid, and they were vaccinated about two or three months ago.

The real news is saying that this FDA advisory committee said that there isn't enough evidence that booster shots are required.

They might recommend that old people get boosters. They're meeting today.

Did I say everybody ? I know two at work that are out right now due to Covid, and they were vaccinated about two or three months ago.
The more unvaccinated people around, the higher the amount of virus that is present.

The larger the amount of virus present, the larger amount to which an individual is exposed.

The larger amount to which an individual is exposed, the more likely they are to contract covid, vaccinated or not.

It is not a coincidence the highest case rate outbreaks are found in the least vaccinated areas.

The real news is saying that this FDA advisory committee said that there isn't enough evidence that booster shots are required.

They might recommend that old people get boosters. They're meeting today.
Two months ago they (my co-workers) were vaccinated, and they still caught the virus, so the booster's might not be needed. Otherwise they all survived, so isn't that the whole purpose of the shot anyway ??? The shot doesn't keep anyone from catching the virus, but it could help to mitigate the effects of it, otherwise keeping people alive hopefully.

Still not for any mandates by the Fed's, but I am in favor of various treatment's being studied and used, otherwise placing many tool's in the tool boxes to effectively use.

No data on Covid deaths vs flu deaths?

Did you just seriously say that?
When did they start back up on the flu deaths data, otherwise reporting it from media sources, because Covid took over the flu for an entire year or better now.

I know pharmacist who said they hadn't filled prescriptions for the flu for an entire year or since Covid started.

Now we are starting to see the flu return in media corner's, but where did it hide for over a year ??

No he did not make "best educated guess". There was nothing educated about it. Even being proven wrong time and time and time again did not "educate his guessing".

He just continiously said whatever he thought people (and markets) would feel good about, instead of doing the right thing and preparing the country for what his administration's medical advisors were warning him about.

I meant that it was an 'educated' guess for Trump. Then of course look how right he got it.

Yeah he made that assessment without knowing how much involved this "gain of function" was in this deadly virus.

If he would have known many things that we all have learned now, then he would have been able to better assess the situation.

Trump and us have learned the hard way about this mystery Chinese virus, and thankfully he was a fast learner.
Trump didn't learn fast, he continuied to play it down and now he and the Repubs own the anti-vaxxers and the deniers.
It's the Biden side that are accepting the vaccines.

Yeah and he is poorly educated, lol.
There's no doubt that Trump blew it but that was the time to own up to it. He didn't and now has has a whole army of anti-vaxxers he has to own. Those participating on this forum are proof of Biden having those who are vaccinated in his camp.
All the screeching of the Trumpers can't hide that fact!

When did they start back up on the flu deaths data, otherwise reporting it from media sources, because Covid took over the flu for an entire year or better now.
..I'm comparing Covid-19 deaths, with all the prevention that wiped out a whole season of Influenza, to PRIOR bad Influenza years.

Two months ago they (my co-workers) were vaccinated, and they still caught the virus, so the booster's might not be needed. Otherwise they all survived, so isn't that the whole purpose of the shot anyway ??? The shot doesn't keep anyone from catching the virus, but it could help to mitigate the effects of it, otherwise keeping people alive hopefully.
Yes it does.
Still not for any mandates by the Fed's, but I am in favor of various treatment's being studied and used, otherwise placing many tool's in the tool boxes to effectively use.
You're trying to switch sides on the vaccines. That's good!

Trump didn't learn fast, he continuied to play it down and now he and the Repubs own the anti-vaxxers and the deniers.
It's the Biden side that are accepting the vaccines.
Yeah right, and just remember one thing. If it wasn't for Trump's action's concerning the vaccines, ole Biden and other's might not have been around today. They owe Trump their lives, but they're to proud to admit it, otherwise it's all because Trump's name was on the vaccines, so they were to proud to take it. lol.

They finally wised up thinking that it matters not what politician was involved in promoting the vaccines, but rather if the vaccines were good or not. They became guniea pig's due to their fears, and now they're jealous of anyone who has natural immunity because they stuck their arm out.

Wow.

If it wasn't for Trump's action's concerning the vaccines, ole Biden and other's might not have been around today.
That's a very low bar you have set for Trump. That says a lot. As if ANY President would not have done that. Any. Any functioning adult, really. And they would have done so without the preceding "It's a hoax" tour.

Yeah right, and just remember one thing. If it wasn't for Trump's action's concerning the vaccines, ole Biden and other's might not have been around today.

It wasn't Biden in the hospital with Covid-19 last I checked. It was Trump and his buddy Christie.

And it wasn't Trump developing vaccines, it was researchers. It's preposterous to credit Trump for them, at most his administration got it cleared faster for distribution.

...and then he very privately got his vaccination and never put any serious effort behind urging people to take it.

Last edited:
It wasn't Biden in the hospital with Covid-19 last I checked. It was Trump and his buddy Christie.

And it wasn't Trump developing vaccines, it was researchers. It's preposterous to credit Trump for them, at most his administration got it cleared faster for distribution.

...and then he very privately got his vaccination and never put any serious effort behind urging people to take it.
Your entire post is ridiculous, and highly biased and/or political in thought.

Of course it wasn't Trump developing the vaccine's duh, but at least you had to admit his role in that area in which was clearing the vaccines for faster distribution, (and also turning car manufacturers into ventilator builders instead of car builders etc), so it all disputed your very next statement entirely... ROTFLMBO.

The very fact that he got the vaccination would encourage other's to get it, and yes I heard him encouraging people to get the vaccine if they felt they needed it, but he never pushed the issue because it wasn't his proper role in government to force anyone to do such a thing by mandate.

Hmmmm, but I now wonder what government knows about Wuhan, and isn't telling us, so it's extreme push for us to take the shot for protection against what happened at Wuhan is very telling. What is needed now is an accurate accounting of what the Democrat's know, and when did they know it ??? Are the vaccines somehow tied to what they know but aren't telling us ??

Forum List

Back