This is why you must never vote for a democrat

If you believe in free speech.....

You should punch "play" on your own video.

Dumbass.

I did dummy...oh I know he back tracked as soon as he heard himself...but for an elected official to even contemplate curtailing free speech is enough for me.....but not for you I guess....

Apparently you didn't, Chuckles. You see, there was already a thread on this, in which I posted his words, verbatim, to wit:

>> “I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech, the First Amendment prevents me from doing so and that’s simply a function of the First Amendment. Over the long run, it’s better that government does not regulate the content of speech... I would urge these private-sector companies to regulate better themselves, but it’s really nothing that I believe government can do” <<

NOW you see what I mean about vetting what The Blazes feed you? They're counting on your not to.
Now look where you are.

When he said this..."I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech"

That was all I needed to hear...why wasn't that enough for you?....

Dumbass.

I did dummy...oh I know he back tracked as soon as he heard himself...but for an elected official to even contemplate curtailing free speech is enough for me.....but not for you I guess....

Apparently you didn't, Chuckles. You see, there was already a thread on this, in which I posted his words, verbatim, to wit:

>> “I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech, the First Amendment prevents me from doing so and that’s simply a function of the First Amendment. Over the long run, it’s better that government does not regulate the content of speech... I would urge these private-sector companies to regulate better themselves, but it’s really nothing that I believe government can do” <<

NOW you see what I mean about vetting what The Blazes feed you? They're counting on your not to.
Now look where you are.

Obviously it was all you needed. You're fucking stupid.
Unfortunately I know about "context". It changes your whole world.

Obviously it was all you needed. You're fucking stupid.
Unfortunately I know about "context". It changes your whole world
Just remember one thing...the angrier you get the more fun I have.....that kind of says it all about you....:abgg2q.jpg:

Whatever, Kleenex-boi. I ain't the one harrumphing over cherrypicked sentence fragments. Am I

Kleenex boi?.....what in the world is that?....are you being insulting?....if so how?....he said it Pogo...you heard it Pogo....you give him the benefit of doubt Pogo...I don't...the subject matter is way to crucial and important to Real Americans...are you a Real American Pogo?....

Whatever, Kleenex-boi. I ain't the one harrumphing over cherrypicked sentence fragments. Am I

Kleenex boi?.....what in the world is that?....are you being insulting?....if so how?....he said it Pogo...you heard it Pogo....you give him the benefit of doubt Pogo...I don't...the subject matter is way to crucial and important to Real Americans...are you a Real American Pogo?....
What if you don't like guns, do you have to give up your citizenship.

Well you seem like a gun lover so perhaps you can explain why guns are so important in your life
The right to defend myself and my property is whats important to me....do I "love guns"?...no...its a tool just like anything else....

What if you don't like guns, do you have to give up your citizenship
No just as long as you respect the 2nd amendment to our constitution....
They showed their true colors back in the 60s when they refused to seat elected reps to the Democratic Convention in Chicago and the Democrats replaced them with other people. This was not fair or Democratic.

They have tried to enslave voters by making promises that they never keep. The have taken the Black voters down a road of dependency and some have followed, but the world changes and so have the people. We have become more educated and vote by thinking and not the lies that we use to believe in. A good example is Salt and Pepper on www.youtube.com

What if you don't like guns, do you have to give up your citizenship
No just as long as you respect the 2nd amendment to our constitution....
Well you seem like a gun lover so perhaps you can explain why guns are so important in your life.
They are used for hunting for food, protection again illegals who want to enter, crime in general, and the Government invasion of my Rights.

I hope people would think again about fighting the government for their gun rights. During the war I was an MP for a time and once a month we would have "crowd control drill."' Our MI's were complete with bayonets as we marched against the crowd. Would we have shot if ordered to? There was never any question by any of us about shooting Americans if ordered.

I hope people would think again about fighting the government for their gun rights. During the war I was an MP for a time and once a month we would have "crowd control drill."' Our MI's were complete with bayonets as we marched against the crowd. Would we have shot if ordered to? There was never any question by any of us about shooting Americans if ordered.
Which only underscores the need for the 2nd amendment and why the founders, in their wisdom put it in our constitution.
Do you even try to think before talking or typing? I only ask because that was a really silly statement. Perhaps you shouldn't really be in the military. Apparently you have no concept of the oath you swore.

Which only underscores the need for the 2nd amendment and why the founders, in their wisdom put it in our constitution.
Do you even try to think before talking or typing? I only ask because that was a really silly statement. Perhaps you shouldn't really be in the military. Apparently you have no concept of the oath you swore.
I thought the oath had something to do with obeying orders, and I believe we would have obeyed. Sounds like the second amendment says military people that took an oath to obey orders should disobey the orders? Can't win.

I thought the oath had something to do with obeying orders, and I believe we would have obeyed. Sounds like the second amendment says military people that took an oath to obey orders should disobey the orders? Can't win.
I think i says lawful orders

I think i says lawful orders

Sort of. It says, "according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice." What they don't say is you seldom, if ever, get to debate the legality of an order at the time it's given, and refusal to obey can get you shot.

The "well-regulated militia" of the 2nd Amendment was an instrument of the state, codified in law. Teabilly Fucksticks think otherwise.

Dumbass.

Now look where you are.

Absolutely! There's nothing like a truncated quote. My favorite is Jesus said, "Go and sin."

Forum List

Back