This is why you don’t elect Democrats

The Dumbocrat "plan" is $1 billion in new taxes for NJ. What could possibly go wrong? Apparently they haven't learned from the people fleeing NY and CA
Well wonder of all wonders. Just as I predicted less than 10 seconds ago. Good grief, Dumbocrat Party is so damn dumb. The #left doesn't grasp basic economics and it causes all of their constituents to suffer in perpetual poverty

Obama was tough on Russia, so stop lying, Patriot.

"Tell Vladimir that I will have more flexibility after the election." - Obama speaking to Russian diplomat through open microphone he did not realize was live

This is what Trump-haters like JakeStarkey call "tough". Brilliant. No, really. Antifa much?

This is exactly why you don’t elect Dumbocrats. I just can’t believe that anybody would vote for them. Every city and state run by the Dems resembles a third-world country.
I forwarded this to my City Council, which has long maintained a very plush building at 69 to 70 degrees. I will never forget freezing my ass off one summer night in long pants and a short sleeve shirt. I left the council chambers where I have addressed citizens and *leaders* countless times on a broad range of issues, to check the thermostat, which I photographed.

Hypocrites hate documentation proving they are wrong. They's jist no excaping documented wrongness I'm tellin ya. They have long called my town "Green." Yeah, right. Public street lights, park lights and swimming pool complex lights on everywhere, in broad daylight, killin polar bears and such.

Failed left-wing policy always ends in crime and misery for the people...

Don't just whine to friends when you see such abuse of power. Take it to the abusers!

80DDBEAE-B89C-4E24-8D5C-054C2D409CEF.jpeg

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response
Wow RINO why are you trying to start a war with Russia?
Because repukes believe war improves the economy.
Then why do democrats historically start them?

World War I began with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand in Europe. America wanted no part of it but reluctantly joined our allies.
World War II began when Hitler invaded Poland and we declared war on Japan when they bombed Pearl Harbor.
Democrats were in control of the White House and Congress.
Vietnam was waged incompetently by Lyndon Johnson, a racist Democrat. It was ended with honor by Republican Richard Nixon but the Democrat congress cut off the legs of Vietnam, pulling all military aid from them. North Vietnam violated the Paris Peace Accord, thanks to encouragement from Democrats like Jane Fonda and Hanoi John Kerry.

Iraq invaded Kuwait and we liberated Kuwait, while Democrats such as Ted Chappaquiddick Kennedy said there would be so many American casualties it would be "another Vietnam." What a buffoon.

America invaded Afghanistan after 9/11 and Americans were almost unanimously behind President Bush. We started nothing. We answer terrorists and invasions.

Under President Trump, the world is incredibly quiet, particularly after the disasters ushered in by BozoBama, who created ISIS. Trump's nominations for two Nobel Peace Prizes must make Democrats gnash their yellow teeth with hatred and anger.

World War I began with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand in Europe. America wanted no part of it but reluctantly joined our allies.
World War II began when Hitler invaded Poland and we declared war on Japan when they bombed Pearl Harbor.
Democrats were in control of the White House and Congress.
Vietnam was waged incompetently by Lyndon Johnson, a racist Democrat. It was ended with honor by Republican Richard Nixon but the Democrat congress cut off the legs of Vietnam, pulling all military aid from them. North Vietnam violated the Paris Peace Accord, thanks to encouragement from Democrats like Jane Fonda and Hanoi John Kerry.

Iraq invaded Kuwait and we liberated Kuwait, while Democrats such as Ted Chappaquiddick Kennedy said there would be so many American casualties it would be "another Vietnam." What a buffoon.

America invaded Afghanistan after 9/11 and Americans were almost unanimously behind President Bush. We started nothing. We answer terrorists and invasions.

Under President Trump, the world is incredibly quiet, particularly after the disasters ushered in by BozoBama, who created ISIS. Trump's nominations for two Nobel Peace Prizes must make Democrats gnash their yellow teeth with hatred and anger.
Your ability to create mis information in the form of "facts" .

The left has embraced radicalized extremism and mental illness. It’s a volatile combination. The results of which are people like AOC.

An extremist bartender, no less. Then there are the two Muslim women from Minnesota who want to turn America into a shithole like those they fled from to live here. God help us!

Forum List

Back