This is why we need cameras in every public school classroom

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
London public school promote homosexual marriage to 6 year olds

Parents have a right to know and see for themselves the liberal brainwashing that their children are bring subjected to behind their backs

London public school promote homosexual marriage to 6 year olds

Parents have a right to know and see for themselves the liberal brainwashing that their children are bring subjected to behind their backs

I've always said teachers shouldn't be permitted to teach until age 40. These 22-25-30 year olds are still children. They've been in classrooms with other "children" their entire life and never been in the real world.
You take a guy or girl that did the corporate/retail/military etc etc for 15-20 years or so before "teaching" and they've seen The Real world and know how to lead.
The best teachers I ever had were WW2/Korea vets and people too old to be on a construction site.50 year old guys that did years as carpenters now teaching shop. Pipeline welders too old to weld laying in the snow. Women that did corp nonsense and knew accounting better than any "accountant" . Home EC chefs-ettes and seamstresses that did 15-20 years at a big outfit and felt like passing it on.
Not many books required.
STFU and watch this la lil assholes.
THAT is how one learns

UMM I'm sorry for not including chefs-unsure-welder/carpenter gbltBF-no lube///still unsure in the group.
Thats what the NRA safety course will cure, when needed.

We need cameras in the classrooms to find out which liberal teachers are not enforcing the requirement to recite the Pledge of Allegiance at our schools.

A schools one and only job and responsibility is to teach kids science, math, history, reading, etc. How to work as a group with others to prepare them for an adult life with lots of other people. Basic life skills, fitness.

They only have a few precious years during a child's development stages to educate them. There is no room or place for this kind of shit.

Forum List

Back