This Is Why We Have An Electoral College

You're welcome to live in your fantasy world but don't expect the rest of us to join you.

The pre-election polls showed Biden was ahead by a 52-44 percent margin in October. How you can think that margin changed so dramatically in a month shows me your grip on reality is tenuous at best.
YOUR fantasy world comes from leftist media, which brainwashes you to believe there is an ounce of credibility to those absurd Democrat polls, which Republicans don't respond to (and your media doesn't tell you that).

HA HA. 52-44, huh ? Boy, are you ever stupid. During the campaign months, Biden couldn't even fill up a small parking lot, while Trump was getting tens of thousands at his rallies. Biden just laid low in his basement bunker, confident that his fraud operation would carry him through.

Maybe you need to take another look at the video >>

View attachment 479045

I guess you weren't reading the papers but there was a pandemic going on and Biden cared about his supporters gathering in large numbers. If you need a reference just ask Herman Cain.

The poll I cited was from Fox News hardly a Democrat shill. At least in the real world.

I guess you weren't reading the papers but there was a pandemic going on and Biden cared about his supporters gathering in large numbers. If you need a reference just ask Herman Cain.

The poll I cited was from Fox News hardly a Democrat shill. At least in the real world.
What does the pandemic have to do with the Democrat polls ? And it hardly matters who the poll is conducted by. It is the overwhelming numbers of Democrats who respond to polls that matters (as opposed to few or no Republicans), not whose doing the poll.

Try reading Post #160 again, and see the video. Maybe eventually it will sink in.

What does the pandemic have to do with the Democrat polls ? And it hardly matters who the poll is conducted by. It is the overwhelming numbers of Democrats who respond to polls that matters (as opposed to few or no Republicans), not whose doing the poll.

Try reading Post #160 again, and see the video. Maybe eventually it will sink in.
You shouldn't be on USMB you should be off teaching professional pollsters how to do their job. You obviously know way more than they do.

You shouldn't be on USMB you should be off teaching professional pollsters how to do their job. You obviously know way more than they do.
Nobody here is talking about how they do their job, I corrected you on that yesterday.
Once again, it is a matter of who RESPONDS to polls and who doesn't. Slow learner ?

Nobody here is talking about how they do their job, I corrected you on that yesterday.
Once again, it is a matter of who RESPONDS to polls and who doesn't. Slow learner ?
Got it. The pollsters don't realize that the responses are skewed and don't represent an accurate cross section of the populace. But you do.

Got it. The pollsters don't realize that the responses are skewed and don't represent an accurate cross section of the populace. But you do.
Yes I do, and you apparently don't. As for the pollsters, they just go about doing their polls, and couldn't care less that they are inaccurate laughingstocks, which made a laughingstock as well out of Hillary Clinton. Now they are a laughingstock in presenting the supportless Joe Biden as having a lot of support.

Maybe they're being paid off by Democrats. Maybe not, but they are quite a big part of the Democrat fraud and fake news machine in America, with still millions of SUCKERS dumb enough to keep following them.

Yes I do, and you apparently don't. As for the pollsters, they just go about doing their polls, and couldn't care less that they are inaccurate laughingstocks, which made a laughingstock as well out of Hillary Clinton. Now they are a laughingstock in presenting the supportless Joe Biden as having a lot of support.

Maybe they're being paid off by Democrats. Maybe not, but they are quite a big part of the Democrat fraud and fake news machine in America, with still millions of SUCKERS dumb enough to keep following them.
You really are a scary dude, completely divorced from reality.

How many pollsters do you know or have talked to? I'm guessing zero, yet you seem to know they don't care about their jobs and are not as smart as you are. (But hey, who is?)

All the polls had Biden ahead or, at worst, even with Trump. The pre-election polls I linked came from Fox News. Are you really claiming they're being paid off by Democrats? Even you must know how crazy that sounds.

Or maybe you'll just double down on the crazy, after all you have already claimed to know more than any professional pollster.

How many pollsters do you know or have talked to? I'm guessing zero, yet you seem to know they don't care about their jobs and are not as smart as you are. (But hey, who is?)

All the polls had Biden ahead or, at worst, even with Trump. The pre-election polls I linked came from Fox News. Are you really claiming they're being paid off by Democrats? Even you must know how crazy that sounds.

Or maybe you'll just double down on the crazy, after all you have already claimed to know more than any professional pollster.
I didn't say the pollers were not as smart as me. You talk weird.

So the polls had Biden ahead. So what ? What do you expect them to say, when 90% of their responders are Democrats ? Duh!

More weird talk from you. I didn't claim the polls were paid off by Democrats. I said they could be, and I say it again. So what ? And why would you say that question would be crazy ? Nothing crazy about it. The pollers basic motivation is money, and everyone likes it, and there's plenty of motive for the Democrats to bribe, and their morality level is about just below hell, so it's conceivable.

This the 3rd time you have put FALSE words in my mouth. I did not claim "to know more than any professional pollster." You said that. I would easily guess that the pollers know that their polls are being answered by Democrats overwhelmingly. Only people indoctrinated and DUPED by leftist media don't know that.
Strike 3.

And I'm not divorced from reality. I am divorced from the leftist, lying, fake news media, whose dupe talk you foolishly define as reality.

You're welcome to live in your fantasy world but don't expect the rest of us to join you.

The pre-election polls showed Biden was ahead by a 52-44 percent margin in October. How you can think that margin changed so dramatically in a month shows me your grip on reality is tenuous at best.
YOUR fantasy world comes from leftist media, which brainwashes you to believe there is an ounce of credibility to those absurd Democrat polls, which Republicans don't respond to (and your media doesn't tell you that).

HA HA. 52-44, huh ? Boy, are you ever stupid. During the campaign months, Biden couldn't even fill up a small parking lot, while Trump was getting tens of thousands at his rallies. Biden just laid low in his basement bunker, confident that his fraud operation would carry him through.

Maybe you need to take another look at the video >>

View attachment 479045

A lot of Biden voters picked him as the lesser of the evils. No, he didn't draw huge rallies - maybe because the diehard Trump supporters had a lot more time on their hands while the rest of America was working or tending to other matters besides politics.

There's a lot more to life than left versus right. Give up your crazy fraud conspiracies and get a life.

I didn't say the pollers were not as smart as me. You talk weird.

So the polls had Biden ahead. So what ? What do you expect them to say, when 90% of their responders are Democrats ? Duh!

More weird talk from you. I didn't claim the polls were paid off by Democrats. I said they could be, and I say it again. So what ? And why would you say that question would be crazy ? Nothing crazy about it. The pollers basic motivation is money, and everyone likes it, and there's plenty of motive for the Democrats to bribe, and their morality level is about just below hell, so it's conceivable.

This the 3rd time you have put FALSE words in my mouth. I did not claim "to know more than any professional pollster." You said that. I would easily guess that the pollers know that their polls are being answered by Democrats overwhelmingly. Only people indoctrinated and DUPED by leftist media don't know that.
Strike 3.

And I'm not divorced from reality. I am divorced from the leftist, lying, fake news media, whose dupe talk you foolishly define as reality.
You claimed that the real support for Biden was around 10% while most pollsters called it for Biden by a little. Sounds to me you claim you know the real number while professional pollsters are either too stupid, lazy, or corrupt come up with an accurate percent.

Since EVERY poll I ever saw disagreed with your 10% number, it is obvious you must think they have ALL been bribed by the Dems, including Fox News. Believing in such a vast conspiracy is, in my humble judgement, crazy.

Electoral College is one of the best things the Founder's invented.
Absolutely, and nothing could be more affirming of that, than the left's attempt to turn the US into a country run by ballot box stuffing, derived from city stuffing with foreigners.

A lot of Biden voters picked him as the lesser of the evils. No, he didn't draw huge rallies - maybe because the diehard Trump supporters had a lot more time on their hands while the rest of America was working or tending to other matters besides politics.

There's a lot more to life than left versus right. Give up your crazy fraud conspiracies and get a life.
There is no doubt about the 2020 election fraud. What is crazy, is people denying the 2020 election fraud steal, while mountains of video evidence has been viral on the internet since November. Why do you say such crazy things ? Brainwashed by leftist media ?

Last edited:
You claimed that the real support for Biden was around 10% while most pollsters called it for Biden by a little. Sounds to me you claim you know the real number while professional pollsters are either too stupid, lazy, or corrupt come up with an accurate percent.

Since EVERY poll I ever saw disagreed with your 10% number, it is obvious you must think they have ALL been bribed by the Dems, including Fox News. Believing in such a vast conspiracy is, in my humble judgement, crazy.
I don't know the real EXACT number, but i doubt that my guesstimate is very far off the mark. I do know that the absurd numbers being thrown around by polls, have zero legitimacy, and are nothing more than a reading of how DEMOCRATS (only ones answering the polls) feel.

Latest lunacy I heard is Pew Research poll giving Biden 59% approval rate. Actually, this a terrible result for Biden, showing that 41% of Democrats are saying that they don't approve of him.

What you say is obvious to you, is not obvious to anyone. I don't think "ALL" the polls are bribed by Democrats. As I said before, (which you pretend to not notice), the polls are illegitimate because generally, only Democrats respond to them. Republicans see them as just more manifestions of the biased left-wing media, and as such will have nothing to do with them.

I've lost count now how many times I've told you that. But then, talking to a leftist nowadays, is like talking to a telephone scam artist.

And you can't let the majority position outlaw slavery.
So what? That was a long time ago. Slavery is NOT an issue.Except to moochers who can't compete and want more welfare.
That's an interesting position. That something that was enacted to give unequal power in order for a minority of smaller slave states to be as powerful as the majority of the other states, after the abolition of slavery should remain, because those small states continue to enjoy their expanded franchise power.
GFY. There are no slaves. Haven't been for 150 YEARS. Since these small Population States produce 90% of all FOOD ,what do Cities produce besides violent crime.
What do cities produce? Just about all heavy industry, automobiles, computers, aircraft, guns, tools, software, building materials, food processing and packaging plants, warehouse and distribution centers, airports, seaports, train depots, etc, etc, etc... I suppose you rugged individualists could go back to living in log cabins and sod huts and live off the land.

So what? That was a long time ago. Slavery is NOT an issue.Except to moochers who can't compete and want more welfare.
That's an interesting position. That something that was enacted to give unequal power in order for a minority of smaller slave states to be as powerful as the majority of the other states, after the abolition of slavery should remain, because those small states continue to enjoy their expanded franchise power.
GFY. There are no slaves. Haven't been for 150 YEARS. Since these small Population States produce 90% of all FOOD ,what do Cities produce besides violent crime.
What do cities produce? Just about all heavy industry, automobiles, computers, aircraft, guns, tools, software, building materials, food processing and packaging plants, warehouse and distribution centers, airports, seaports, train depots, etc, etc, etc... I suppose you rugged individualists could go back to living in log cabins and sod huts and live off the land.
Better than living in smog where ya can get mugged ,raped ,murdered ,knifed , cut to pieces with machetes. . Live around junkies ,perverts , thousands of dirty bums crapping on the sidewalk , RIOTS ,police being shot at by rotten thugs and commie backers who hate this country. Not to mention the smog ,filth ,and disease. Yes. A Log cabin is just fine with me. Thanx for bringing this up.

Cities in the United States of America produce shit that the rest of the population must deal with.

In my post 178 I must add this:

" I suggest those who commented on the E.C. read this link:" other than those who have no sense, common or otherwise, and post lies and personal attacks when they lack any ability, education or smarts to post anything other than childish idiot-grams.

Imagine living in the gray zones, and the blue zones voted opposite of you.

Half the US population lives in these blue counties.

This is why we have an Electoral College. Civics 101. You're welcome.

View attachment 478031

College votes have never been of use other than to stop democrats obtaining govt. It should be abolished immediately. Nothing that can decide the president can be Democrat when those people answer to no one and have no consequences for their actions.

Forum List

Back