This is why I can't believe that Democrats are going to survive "Red Wave"

I don't think the people are nearly as anti-life and hot to trot for abortion as liberal contend.
If anti abortion people really were pro life they would be in favor of universal health care. It would reduce infant mortality and the number of women who die in childbirth.

Abortion is really about sex. Pro abortion people do not want sex to have serious consequences. Anti abortion people want sexually active unmarried girls and women to be punished with unwanted children.

Conservatives aren't in charge of the country, The Farleft Sleepy Joe Bdien is.

If the people want change, they won't go for who is fucking up things now.

The poll says they're dissatisfied with the direction of the country. I voted for Biden and would do it again if he's the alternative to the nutbars the Republicans offer us, and yet I simultaneously think the country's going into the shitter. But I don't think it's Biden's fault. I think it's mostly the fault of people who feed you guys misinformation and it's also partly your fault for getting sucked into that vortex. Snap out of it, maybe.

ETA: dissatisfied, not satisfied - sorry.

74% of Americans think the nation is on the wrong track.

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

Unless the Democrat turds are in a D+15 district they are going to be in big trouble.

Maybe the Establishment has 74% of Americans from both sides of the aisle thinking the Nation is on the wrong track ...
And can keep them fighting with each other long enough to run this Nation into the ground.

That's a possibility, sure.

If anti abortion people really were pro life they would be in favor of universal health care. It would reduce infant mortality and the number of women who die in childbirth.

Abortion is really about sex. Pro abortion people do not want sex to have serious consequences. Anti abortion people want sexually active unmarried girls and women to be punished with unwanted children.

In today's age there's absolutely no reason for an unwanted pregnancy between consenting people

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

It is not who votes but who counts the votes that matter. Ballot harvesting, dominion software etc are still out there. Now apparently there has been tightened regulations since the 2020 mess, but I will believe it when I see it.

61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign, and 39% who are just about ready to start throwing leftists out of helicopters, burn this country to the ground, and start over.

I won't say which group I'm in.

6oha7r.jpg

What's that supposed to mean?

The poll says they're satisfied with the direction of the country. I voted for Biden and would do it again if he's the alternative to the nutbars the Republicans offer us, and yet I simultaneously think the country's going into the shitter. But I don't think it's Biden's fault. I think it's mostly the fault of people who feed you guys misinformation and it's also partly your fault for getting sucked into that vortex. Snap out of it, maybe.

"The poll says they're satisfied with the direction of the country." You need to read the poll again.

Maybe a significant portion of that 74% think that conservatives are the reason the country is going on the wrong track.
Conservatives arent in a position to steer the country. They dont hold the Presidency, nor the House or Senate. How can they be the reason the country is or isnt on the right track?

Agree totally. Half the country has ceased to believe in American ideals and instead worships Trump and believes his every word.

It’s bad news for the country.
Trump has nothing to do with the fact that 75 percent of the country sees your demafasict agenda is taking us in the wrong direction

Trump has nothing to do with the fact that 75 percent of the country sees your demafasict agenda is taking us in the wrong direction
He has a lot to do with the fact that his supporters have abandoned the principles of our nation.

And a lot to do with the fact that they don’t care.

He has a lot to do with the fact that his supporters have abandoned the principles of our nation.

The overwhelming majority of rhe country says it’s your party that has abandoned the principals of the country and are taking us in the wrong direction

75 percent…wow

75% of the country are Trump supporters? I doubt that he'd have lost the election if that were the case.

Forum List

Back