McConnell makes grim prediction about Republicans in Senate races, references 'candidate quality'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
McConnell is finally coming to terms with the fact that unqualified, ill prepared Trumpy candidates will likely cost the Republicans control of the Senate, snatching defeat from what should have been the jaws of victory.

McConnell is really concerned with them winning and no longer backing him. He needs people he can control.

He'd rather be in the minority with a caucus of ass kissers, than in the majority with several ass kickers who refuse to play go-along-to-get-along....It's all about him and his power.

He's every bit as loathsome as Peloski.
He plays the game but he is a RINO

McConnell is finally coming to terms with the fact that unqualified, ill prepared Trumpy candidates will likely cost the Republicans control of the Senate, snatching defeat from what should have been the jaws of victory.

Well, I agree with McConnell: Republicans need to get serious. The only really bad ones I know about are Walker of Georgia, whom I do believe is mildly retarded, and of course the two weirdos in Pennsylvania, neither Dem or Republican better or worse than the other. I suppose I hope they win, but yuck.

Well, I agree with McConnell: Republicans need to get serious. The only really bad ones I know about are Walker of Georgia, whom I do believe is mildly retarded, and of course the two weirdos in Pennsylvania, neither Dem or Republican better or worse than the other. I suppose I hope they win, but yuck.
He's blowing hot air about "get(ing) serious"....He's getting out front with his excuse factory right now, as he pulls party funding from candidates who won't lick his shoes.

That was a good OP article. They cited past Senate candidates as quality problems -- just off the top of my head, I think Todd Akin was the guy who was pleased to say women couldn't get raped if they didn't want to, or maybe it was that we couldn't get pregnant from rape if we didn't want to, so no problem.

I think Christine O'Donnell was the witchy woman. The more she said she wasn't REALLY a witch, the more things went downhill for her.

Aaaaarrrrrrgh. I see what McConnell means.

Wow, I'm impressed how much a lot of you GOPers hate McConnell --- I guess it's the Trump thing, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mc Connell is saying if we do not elect people as corrupt as himself we are in trouble. Fuck off Mitch.

Forum List

Back