This Is Why Colored People Aren't Taken Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in a lot of videos

What “lot of of videos”? Honestly, that sounds like “…a lot of people say”.

and there is a difference between simply having an opinion and preaching a sermon about it. I'm not going to go around worrying if every little thing I say offends somebody if they aren't close to me period.
No one says you have to, I just assume when you start thread it means discussion and an interest in other points of view. :dunno:

They want to make that racists.....you can't call them anything other than people of color now.
If we start using that they'll make that racist.
Too late: they already did, that's why the euphemism drifted.

I'm not interested in cooperating with euphemism drift, so that every time a word that means something that's bad or a big problem starts to mean what it really means, somebody will change it.

Too late: they already did, that's why the euphemism drifted.

I'm not interested in cooperating with euphemism drift, so that every time a word that means something that's bad or a big problem starts to mean what it really means, somebody will change it.
It's a shame isn't it. Remember when the dictionary used to be a source. Now if some whack job wants to change the meaning of a word, they just get the dictionary to change it. The lexicon changes constantly.

Who decides what is derogatory?
How language grows and changes over time is a huge topic. This includes the meaning of words, their use, and acceptance (or lack of acceptance) and much more.

Most people seem to credit linguists for determining what changes should or should not be made. But the simple truth is that changes in our language come about as a direct result of how a majority of our population use the language on a daily basis.

It's an interesting subject. If you have a sincere interest, there are many classes you can take, and there are tons of books that can add to your knowledge.

But, honestly, I think your question was simply posed because you're a wiseguy. And, judging by many of your posts in this thread, that is probably your usual approach to engaging others in a thread.

Some might call it nitpicking rather than being a wiseguy, but the end result is the same. Nonsense questions that are apparently designed to annoy rather than add to the conversation or rant under way. But I could be wrong, maybe it's just the way you enjoy interacting with others.

Last edited:
Not giving a damn what insane leftists think should be the goal of every right minded American
But you guys aren't right minded. You racists like to pretend that your pasty white asses are human perfetion. But you're not. For every video that racist woman finds where blacks are acting crazy there are 5 of whites doing the same because there are 5 times more of you. Right minded people like Coyote call you out when you decide to show your ignorance.

Whites such as you riot for things you imagine that happen to you, or because you think you are enttled, there are whites who get fucked up and destructive just for the fun of it. Yet we have no class scrubs like you and the goldigger trying to preach to us when we are mad at something bad that really happened.

So GFY.

I am black and one black person talking crazy does not represent the opinion of the majority of black people. So, nobody black thinks that way a and finding one black who is as loony as you are doesn't make what you say true.
What did Tatum say that you disagree with?

The black guy that was arrested is the crazy one and the black woman lied on social media

The can change their name than. They made the Cleveland Indians change their name. So no excuses
Fuck that. The NAACP doesn't have to change its name because some ignorant white retard wants to call somebody colored. You go right on up to somebody black and call them colored and see what you get.

But you guys aren't right minded. You racists like to pretend that your pasty white asses are human perfetion. But you're not. For every video that racist woman finds where blacks are acting crazy there are 5 of whites doing the same because there are 5 times more of you. Right minded people like Coyote call you out when you decide to show your ignorance.

Whites such as you riot for things you imagine that happen to you, or because you think you are enttled, there are whites who get fucked up and destructive just for the fun of it. Yet we have no class scrubs like you and the goldigger trying to preach to us when we are mad at something bad that really happened.

So GFY.

Are you kidding me? Black people riot every time MLK riots, crown heights, Rodney king riots, Ferguson, etc.

What did Tatum say that you disagree with?

The black guy that was arrested is the crazy one and the black woman lied on social media

I don't play your punk ass game of find the black guy that says what we want to hear.

If Black Kids Acted Like White Kids to Their Parents​

How language grows and changes over time is a huge topic. This includes the meaning of words, their use, and acceptance (or lack of acceptance) and much more.

Most people seem to credit linguists for determining what changes should or should not be made. But the simple truth is that changes in our language come about as a direct result of how a majority of our population use the language on a daily basis.

It's an interesting subject. If you have a sincere interest, there are many classes you can take, and there are tons of books that can add to your knowledge.

But, honestly, I think your question was simply posed because you're a wiseguy. And, judging by many of your posts in this thread, that is probably your usual approach to engaging others in a thread.

Some might call it nitpicking rather than being a wiseguy, but the end result is the same. Nonsense questions that are apparently designed to annoy rather than add to the conversation or rant under way. But I could be wrong, maybe it's just the way you enjoy interacting with others.

You said it MUCH better than I could.

So GFY.
I challenge ANYONE to explain what this dumb African is jabbering about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back