This is why America hates the US Auto Industry

There is a mindset out there that the labor force should work hard for low wages. They shouldn't complain, ask for a raise, and should thank the boss for their low paying job. They believe the corporations are owed a cheap national workforce.

Go ahead and buy one of those Ford Broncos. You can bitch online about how it squeaks, rattles, leaks, and how your EcoBoost blew up.
They modeled them after the original ones that did the same, except now you get better than eight miles per gallon of gas.

Seems to be very little innovation now days . Cars are so pumped with sensors makes it impractical to fix cost wise. guy at work had a Chrysler 300, just to replace the plastic bumper was 5 grand 6-7 yrs ago because of the sensors located there

Nearly all of those are assembled here, by non-UAW middle class Muricans, dope.
Most of the people in a Toyota plant aren't even Toyota employees. They're temps or subcontractors. It's a good way to keep costs down but these are the people we talk about who are the working poor.

Hard to believe anyone would pay six figures for any automobile, those are speciality models though. It's not unusual for some people to pay $70K and take out a 7 year loan, which is also crazy.

They modeled them after the original ones that did the same, except now you get better than eight miles per gallon of gas.
The early versions had a 170 6 cylinder (12mpg) then a 200 (10mpg) with AM radio option. The new models get 20mpg... maybe.

Whatever their status, they're middle class Murcans...So button it, ignoramus.
There being taken advantage of. That's why so many union strikes this year. The year of unions. You're welcome if you are a worker bee. Even if you aren't in a union. They just did you a favor and you don't even know it.

Whatever their status, they're middle class Murcans...So button it, ignoramus.

Toyota recalls RAV4 in US due to fire risk​

12v batteries in RAV4s in the US are slightly smaller than those in other markets

November 6, 2023

They get their batteries from Gina? Buy Murcan.

There is a mindset out there that the labor force should work hard for low wages. They shouldn't complain, ask for a raise, and should thank the boss for their low paying job. They believe the corporations are owed a cheap national workforce.
When I go buy a vehicle I am not looking to provide welfare. I am looking for the best vehicle at the lowest price.

The filthy ass UAW produces shitty vehicles at a high price. Piss on them.

When I go buy a vehicle I am not looking to provide welfare. I am looking for the best vehicle at the lowest price.

The filthy ass UAW produces shitty vehicles at a high price. Piss on them.

Then buy cars made in China. Just have China ship one right to your home. Or Mexico. Fuck the American workers right?

Then buy cars made in China. Just have China ship one right to your home. Or Mexico. Fuck the American workers right?

I buy quality vehicles made in the US by non union workers in Right to Work States and whose CEOs make a fraction of what the CEOs of the Big Three make.

Don't you Moon Bats hate CEOs that make exorbitant salaries? You are always bitching about it.

I buy quality vehicles made in the US by non union workers in Right to Work States and whose CEOs make a fraction of what the CEOs of the Big Three make.

Don't you Moon Bats hate CEOs that make exorbitant salaries? You are always bitching about it.
Hey, now that's a good argument I can get behind. Now you're cooking with gas. I never thought of it that way.

Hey, now that's a good argument I can get behind. Now you're cooking with gas. I never thought of it that way.
You envious Leftest Moon Bats that hate the salaries of the CEOs always have the option of not buying the goods or services of the corporations that pay the salaries.

Just like I have the option of not buying anything made by the filthy ass UAW that is the cash cow of the destructive Democrat Party.

You envious Leftest Moon Bats that hate the salaries of the CEOs always have the option of not buying the goods or services of the corporations that pay the salaries.

Just like I have the option of not buying anything made by the filthy ass UAW that is the cash cow of the destructive Democrat Party.
You guys envy the union workers who just scored a major victory for the American middle class. Are you rich or just a house slave?

You don't realize without unions you wouldn't make as much as you do. You're welcome.

s5PIyEo.jpg

What is the Honda or Toyota version of this?

On another note. What is the cheapest 4x4 car/truck? I lease F150's and $50K for a truck is ridiculous. But Honda and Toyota's don't seem much cheaper. $500 a month lease. Is Honda and Toyota much better? Or Dodge? My buddy says he pays $500 a month lease for his Dodge and he doesn't have the A plan where I do. I'm sure my F150 is at least $100 a month more if I didn't.
The price of automobiles has also skyrocketed because of the coronavirus lockdowns, which were totally unnecessary. And the Biden inflation.

Forum List

Back