This is what you get when you elect a Sociopath like trump...and yes...it could get even more Bizarre

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system,
Trump is trying to save the election system from cheating democrats

trump is a Serial Liar who is whining like a little girl.....the USSC has spoken. He LOST!
He's filing another motion with them, I read yesterday. This isn't over. And we've got the big push now for the Congress to reject the electoral votes on the 6th. Pennsylvania Republicans are pushing for a resolution to reject the certification of their votes and choose another slate of electors. Apparently they have the authority to override the governor. There are still efforts active in Georgia and God knows where else.

The judicial branch in PA decided it was ok to make election laws instead of interpreting them. That is wrong and should not be tolerated.
Telling your citizens it is okay to mail your ballot in by a certaIn date and then after the electon, saying oops...and taking those votes away cannot be tolerated either.

trump only want the Biden mail in votes refused. He Is a worthless POS.
He made sure to tell the Repubs not to use them so he could take this approach and not lose a lot of votes. Crafty.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

Okay, you trumpsters can begin trashing Karl Rove now. Go ahead....
Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?

Gore's contesting ended when the "safe harbor" day kicked in.

That day went by two weeks ago.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

the liars and propagandists over at Msnbc say-------------who cares

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system,
Trump is trying to save the election system from cheating democrats

trump is a Serial Liar who is whining like a little girl.....the USSC has spoken. He LOST!
He's filing another motion with them, I read yesterday. This isn't over. And we've got the big push now for the Congress to reject the electoral votes on the 6th. Pennsylvania Republicans are pushing for a resolution to reject the certification of their votes and choose another slate of electors. Apparently they have the authority to override the governor. There are still efforts active in Georgia and God knows where else.

The judicial branch in PA decided it was ok to make election laws instead of interpreting them. That is wrong and should not be tolerated.
Telling your citizens it is okay to mail your ballot in by a certaIn date and then after the electon, saying oops...and taking those votes away cannot be tolerated either.

trump only want the Biden mail in votes refused. He Is a worthless POS.
All the fake votes are Biden votes, moron. All you Dims know that.

Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?

That's only because of what was in the FL constitution. There's no such provision in the GA constitution.

jim do you yell his name when you have sex?....

Now THAT is projection.
since jim sees the guy everywhere i just assume he is on his mind when he is fucking...

Trump, until recently, HAD to be seen everywhere.
He injected himself into everything.
Tweets up to 100 times a day sometimes.
Has to call into Fox every day and talk to Hannity every night.
He's been a media whore all his life.
Up until he became the BIGGEST LOSER seven weeks ago.
he is even under jims bed?...in jims closet?....

aaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again Harry.

You appear to be asschafed by any criticism of Rump. (get it? asschafed/Rump? I kill me)

Is there something you'd like to tell the class?
yes....jim is obsessed with trump.....but i believe most people here know this....and no i am not asschafed by any criticism of "Rump".....most people will post something about him and then their next thread might be about something besides trump....once again pogo...you were someone elses mouth piece....do these people pay you?....

Are you trying to pass posting the number of Idiot-grams CrusaderFrank has accomplished?
you passed that some time ago...why do you ask?....

Grow up Harry, you've fallen off to the dark side.
and you have fallen in with the far left.....and if i would have said something similar about frank or bripat you would have agreed......

trump is now in Seditious Traitor territory. No one, especially the founders, ever thought a criminal like trump would be in the White House to go to such lengths to destroy our electoral system. I still think that trump is trying to finish Putin's orders in his last 30 days in office. Destroy confidence in the free and fair election system by continually repeating the false narrative of "voter fraud."

trump think if he keeps repeating the same lie over and over, it will come true. IT WON'T. HE LOST!

aaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again Harry.

You appear to be asschafed by any criticism of Rump. (get it? asschafed/Rump? I kill me)

Is there something you'd like to tell the class?
yes....jim is obsessed with trump.....but i believe most people here know this....and no i am not asschafed by any criticism of "Rump".....most people will post something about him and then their next thread might be about something besides trump....once again pogo...you were someone elses mouth piece....do these people pay you?....

NO ONE could afford me. :eusa_snooty:

Any game your side can think of my side can learn to play

Everyone asking Trump to concede is an accomplice to the election swindle. They are criminals.

Trump won't concede because he won in a landslide.:clap:

China Joe will never be President..... because you can not steal an election and get away with it anymore.

You mark these words.:up:

the liars and propagandists over at Msnbc say-------------who cares

Exactly.^^^

That's fake news. Material for the Conspiracy Forum.

One more month. We just need to get from here to there in one piece.

I just hope we've learned something from this fucking clown show.

Pedo joe will burn this country to the ground while making a mockery of it and bowing to China.
:laugh:

Sure, okay.

Not sure why you are laughing. The fact that you donā€™t see the dangers of a Biden/Harris presidency are very telling. Biden is compromised and demented. Harris is flat out looney toons left wing. Stop soaking up everything you read on MSNBC and CNN every morning. Get out a little and do some actual research. The MSM isnā€™t going to do it for you because they support these kooks.
I realize that's your perspective from your world.

We live in different worlds, and I don't claim to have a crystal ball.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

We do live in different worlds. You claim to be in finance. If you live in NYC or work on Wall Street, that explains quite a bit. Totally different world there than the rest of the US....one I am glad to only have gotten away from after a VERY short stint in the area following college.
No, I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor and live nowhere near Wall Street. My +/- 390 clients all live in the real world, and so do I.

I just don't think like you. I'm okay with that.

How dare you. The Biden crime family is stealing this election.

Forum List

Back