This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

That paper said dark matter wasn't created but exists as space expands. Which was always my understanding of dark matter. So your own paper shows that the universe was still created from nothing.
It also says it may have existed before the big bang

So if space and time existed before the big bang then the universe did not come from nothing

It also says it may have existed before the big bang

So if space and time existed before the big bang then the universe did not come from nothing
No... He said it MAY have existed before the big bang but offers no evidence or reason. In fact here is what he said verbatim...

"We do not know what dark matter is, but if it has anything to do with any scalar particles, it may be older than the Big Bang."

But what he did say is that it was not created from the big bang. So there is literally no impact on the creation of the universe from nothing.

No... He said it MAY have existed before the big bang but offers no evidence or reason. In fact here is what he said verbatim...

"We do not know what dark matter is, but if it has anything to do with any scalar particles, it may be older than the Big Bang."

But what he did say is that it was not created from the big bang. So there is literally no impact on the creation of the universe from nothing.
Just like there is no evidence to say nothing existed before the big bang.

We don't know what if anything existed before the big bang we just assume it was nothing but the reality is we will never know.

Just like there is no evidence to say nothing existed before the big bang.

We don't know what if anything existed before the big bang we just assume it was nothing but the reality is we will never know.
We know the laws of nature existed before space and time were created from nothing as space and time was created according to the laws of nature.

So, no. We do know something - which in reality not a thing but beyond things - existed before space and time.

We know the laws of nature existed before space and time were created from nothing as space and time was created according to the laws of nature.

So, no. We do know something - which in reality not a thing but beyond things - existed before space and time.
Nothing existed before space and time if they did then the universe can't come from nothing.
Laws of nature do not exist apart from nature.

There are no laws of matter and energy until matter and energy exist.

Nothing existed before space and time if they did then the universe can't come from nothing.
Laws of nature do not exist apart from nature.

There are no laws of matter and energy until matter and energy exist.
Sure they do. Even Vilenkin admits the laws of nature existed prior to space and time.

Sure they do. Even Vilenkin admits the laws of nature existed prior to space and time.

So what?

His opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

If space and time do not exist then laws of space and time do not exist.

So what?

His opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

If space and time do not exist then laws of space and time do not exist.
Yes. When it comes to the creation of the universe.

The laws which describe how matter behaves are the same as the laws that determined how the universe was created. Ergo the laws were in place before matter was created from nothing.

Yes. When it comes to the creation of the universe.

The laws which describe how matter behaves are the same as the laws that determined how the universe was created. Ergo the laws were in place before matter was created from nothing.
Only if you think some god created the universe.

There is no proof of that.

Only if you think some god created the universe.

There is no proof of that.
That would be the logical conclusion.

The universe popping into existence out of nothing being hardwired to produce life and intelligence IS the evidence.

the same can be said for you - you have nothing to contribute.

Au contraire. I have lots to contribute . . . but I don't cast pearls before swine, and I don't contribute meaningful information to a bullshitting troll aiming to derail the conversation like you.

You want to see what I have to contribute, feel free to read any of my posts directed at actual people.

Au contraire. I have lots to contribute . . . but I don't cast pearls before swine, and I don't contribute meaningful information to a bullshitting troll aiming to derail the conversation like you.

You want to see what I have to contribute, feel free to read any of my posts directed at actual people.
seeing is - believing - for some, surly.

I grazed hogs for some time there is a difference, field raised than the christian swine. too bad for you.

Can nothing write genetic code?

That we cannot begin to read and translate, after decades of studies.....
Knock, knock. McFly, anybody home?

Atheists prefer the Magic of Nothing to the deep and scientific Elegance of Nature's God.

seeing is - believing - for some, surly.

I grazed hogs for some time there is a difference, field raised than the christian swine. too bad for you.

Based on what I'm seeing, I now believe that your meds need to be adjusted.

Go be a blight on humanity on someone else's dime.

Flush!

Western civilization says otherwise.

What have YOU contributed to society?
they've said otherwise to the desert religions and their histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

too bad crucifier - they've since found solance recognizing the the forgeries and fallacies of the christian bible, desert religions.

Forum List

Back