This Is the Woman Responsible for Alec Baldwin’s Gun

Gator, he's right on this one. As the armorer, she was responsible for every gun and all the ammo used on that set and for insuring no live rounds were allowed on that set, including the one given to Baldwin.
I agree W6, but is it also true some assistant guy was also supposed to check the gun, right before hand off but he was doing something else? Some article mentioned that, maybe one linked in this thread?

Probably makes $700K a year too.
“The average annual salary for an Armorer is approximately $48,600. The salary range for an Armorer runs from $12,000 to $88,000” and can be negotiated because they aren’t in abundance according to following source (assuming source has legit info)-

Every movie set should be required to have an NRA instructor on hand.

I know the left LOATHS the NRA, but in this case it probably would have saved a life.

I agree W6, but is it also true some assistant guy was also supposed to check the gun, right before hand off but he was doing something else? Some article mentioned that, maybe one linked in this thread?
That's her problem. If he was too busy, she still had the responsibility.

It would be injustice if they tried to pin this on the girl. Scapegoating at its absolute worst. Baldwin stupidly pulled the trigger. He's responsible.

It would be injustice if they tried to pin this on the girl. Scapegoating at its absolute worst. Baldwin stupidly pulled the trigger. He's responsible.
You are going to be disappointed.

Maybe so, but I follow politics so I'm used to that.
Same here. It would be nice to call the shots. I think it was George W. Bush that joked, saying something like, he would not mind a one world dictator as long as he was the dictator.

Every movie set should be required to have an NRA instructor on hand.

I know the left LOATHS the NRA, but in this case it probably would have saved a life.
In the fact most leftists act like children lets make sure the appropriate NRA safety spokesman is sent...Eddie Eagle
unnamed (1).jpg

In the fact most leftists act like children lets make sure the appropriate NRA safety spokesman is sent...Eddie Eagle
View attachment 556506
NRA is no longer about safety, but more about guns for everybody, any gun, everywhere, anytime, all the time. They don't have a dog in this race. This is movie industrial safety with weapons.

NRA is no longer about safety, but more about guns for everybody, any gun, everywhere, anytime, all the time. They don't have a dog in this race. This is movie industrial safety with weapons.
someone has to combat the no gun, anywhere, anytime, all the time leftist morons.

"The girl" who's job it was to deal with guns and the associated ammo safely?

Her?

maybelooking
I still know of many people and kids who have taken NRA approved safety courses and their record of safe handling is far superior than anyone on that movie set.

"The girl" who's job it was to deal with guns and the associated ammo safely?

Her?
If Wayne Lapierre handed me a "safe" gun, I wouldn't think of aiming it at someone let alone pull the trigger. Your kind of mentality and guns don't mix. Same goes for Baldwin.

If Wayne Lapierre handed me a "safe" gun, I wouldn't think of aiming it at someone let alone pull the trigger. Your kind of mentality and guns don't mix. Same goes for Baldwin.
No doubt. He'd leave you holding the smoking gun, for sure.

That's her problem. If he was too busy, she still had the responsibility.
Not exactly, let’s be clear. Her problem IS in fact her problem-all actions and inactions. According to what I read, now don’t hang me on a tree quite yet, but I read that part of his job description involved checking guns on set prior to giving it to any actor, including Baldwin of course.

Maybe this information I read is shifty with trying to blame another guy. I’m pretty sure it was in OP’s link in an additional link? I’ll confirm, but from memory I believe the assistant producer. According to this written statement, it was also his job (after she was supposed to check it) to check all prop guns but was arguing in an office. If this goes anywhere they’ll be more said about that, if factual. The responsibility of the “trained” female who didn’t do her job lies with her. She’ll probably commit suicide, (unfortunately) for her stupidity so no need to sweat it that she’ll get off.

Determining the blame often involves more than one person when tragedies like this happen. As you might agree, each person is 100% responsible for their part in it if that’s how it went down. Seems that there were at least two, if not three.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back