This Is the Woman Responsible for Alec Baldwin’s Gun

Baldwin was also a producer of the movie. Thanks

I'm frankly not interested in this story. I haven't time to keep track of which Baldwin brother is the "good" one and which is the bad one. Now I hear he was the producer, he pointed the gun right at that lady, etc. Clearly Hollywood should be investigated and charged for lax firearms rules and both Baldwin, the prop girl and others in the production should be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter for carelessness beyond the pale.

I think it was westwall who correctly pointed out here that under no conditions do you point any kind of gun no matter what at a person much less squeeze the trigger unless maybe if it is a squirt pistol.

Period. Rule #1.

But I'm sure they will write it off as an innocent Hollywood mistake. Meantime, if you did that in your living room, you'd be in jail right now.

The dumbfucks on the left are too stupid to trust making a movie much less handling a firearm.

I'm frankly not interested in this story. I haven't time to keep track of which Baldwin brother is the "good" one and which is the bad one. Now I hear he was the producer, he pointed the gun right at that lady, etc. Clearly Hollywood should be investigated and charged for lax firearms rules and both Baldwin, the prop girl and others in the production should be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter for carelessness beyond the pale.

I think it was westwall who correctly pointed out here that under no conditions do you point any kind of gun no matter what at a person much less squeeze the trigger unless maybe if it is a squirt pistol.

Period. Rule #1.

But I'm sure they will write it off as an innocent Hollywood mistake. Meantime, if you did that in your living room, you'd be in jail right now.

The dumbfucks on the left are too stupid to trust making a movie much less handling a firearm.
yep Baldwin will escape due to white liberal privledge

you and I would be in handcuffs

Let them all shoot each other on the movie set for all I care.
I bet the dead woman was also a gun grabbing hollywood jerk who made shoot ‘em up films in her professional life

Now she’s dead and I’m having difficulty shedding a tear

I'm not doing a railroad job either. Propmasters, and I know a lot of the legends from the industry, instruct actors to never point the guns at anyone.

It is said ALL the time.

And they were framing a shot
He pointed it and pulled the trigger. There is no "railroading"

So when you go to a toy store, do you check the toy gins and then yell 'cold gun' before handing it to your kids to see if they like it?

And they were framing a shot

So when you go to a toy store, do you check the toy gins and then yell 'cold gun' before handing it to your kids to see if they like it?

So what. The idiot broke rule 1, 2, 3, and 4.

A woman died because he is a moron.

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.
Holy shit. I agree with you.

I'm sure it'll never happen again

It was just such a blank that Bruce Lee's son Brandon held up to his head on a movie set thinking it was safe and pulled the trigger.
Nope. That was another actor. Idiot was was being a dick and complaining about having to wait on set. Put a gun loaded with blanks to his head and blew a chunk of scull into his brain.

Brandon Lee was not at fault at all in his death. It was (again) the armorer. They had removed the powder charge (but not the primer) from some bullets because they would show in the cylinder in certain shots. One was fired and "squibbed". Pushed the bullet out of the casing but not the barrel where it remained.

The idiot armorer never noticed the missing bullet when he cleared the gun and then when that same gun was used with blanks...the blank powder drove the bullet out with almost full force and killed Lee.

HE pulled the trigger. Moron.

A lame narrative. This wouldn't even be a topic if wasn't Baldwin involved, and it's clear ll the sniveling here is because he made fun of Trump and said some stupid stuff about gun control, one of the far rights' sexual fetishes and sacred cows. All there is to it, moron.

A lame narrative. This wouldn't even be a topic if wasn't Baldwin involved, and it's clear ll the sniveling here is because he made fun of Trump and said some stupid stuff about gun control, one of the far rights' sexual fetishes and sacred cows. All there is to it, moron.
This is why liberals shouldn't have guns. They are stupid.

Forum List

Back