This is the thing about white people...

What % of blacks voted for John Kerry? Or Al Gore?

in the primaries, nowhere near 85 percent.

Hillary's attacks and Bill's mouth helped fuel that.

In the general elections the black vote split almost exacltly the same way it had in the prior two elections.

Let me see if I have this right.... 96 percent of blacks voted for a BLACK man. only about 50 percent of white people voted for a white man, but whites are more prejudice then blacks. DO I have that right?

In the general elections the black vote split almost exacltly the same way it had in the prior two elections.

Let me see if I have this right.... 96 percent of blacks voted for a BLACK man. only about 50 percent of white people voted for a white man, but whites are more prejudice then blacks. DO I have that right?

I don't know where you are getting the "whites are more prejudice then blacks" part ...

You are big on assuming, Sarge ...

What I am saying is that using that 96% figure to label blacks as racist is retarded because the black vote broke the same way the last two elections without a black candidate on the ballot.

I don't know where you are getting the "whites are more prejudice then blacks" part ...

What I am saying is that using that 96% figure to label blacks as racist is retarded because the black vote broke the same way the last two elections without a black candidate on the ballot.

i think there's something to the primary part, though. I don't think Clinton made it 85-90 percent. after all, it's not like 85-90 percent of whites voted against obama after the Rev Wright story broke.

You are in here defending the op and do not know what he has said?

i think there's something to the primary part, though. I don't think Clinton made it 85-90 percent. after all, it's not like 85-90 percent of whites voted against obama after the Rev Wright story broke.

2008-05-19-blackvotelinegraph.img_assist_custom.png

Here's decent read that looks into why she lost the vote ...

Daniel Koffler: How Hillary Clinton Lost The Black Vote Twice

You are in here defending the op and do not know what he has said?

You are confusing defending the OP with debunking a lie I read in passing.

White people have superiority complexes. This is ingrained in their very being ever since they came in contact with blacks. Ever since the Early greeks like Herodotus referred to the Nubians and Egyptians as Gods. They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

The internet just magnifies it because bitter dissatisfied potbellied rednecks who look like Jared from subway can post anonymously, trolling , because this is the only real "power" they have. Only to log off and look around at their surroundings and accomplishments in a Western Kentucky outpost and realize " Damn. I ain't shit".

Show me where I defended this statement in this thread, Sarge.

White people have superiority complexes. This is ingrained in their very being ever since they came in contact with blacks. Ever since the Early greeks like Herodotus referred to the Nubians and Egyptians as Gods. They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

The internet just magnifies it because bitter dissatisfied potbellied rednecks who look like Jared from subway can post anonymously, trolling , because this is the only real "power" they have. Only to log off and look around at their surroundings and accomplishments in a Western Kentucky outpost and realize " Damn. I ain't shit".

Looks like he ran away, like usual!

Look you hypocrite, I do NOT post at YOUR pleasure, nor do I stay on the board cause you might be a blazing asshole and make a lying statement. You see little girl I do not live on this board. I come here in between doing other things I like to do. I read threads I feel like reading and I respond as I please. So take your BULLSHIT and go fall in another toilet so you can shit it out.

When you defend any of his statements you appear to be defending them all, especially in a long thread. You remember that thing about perception?

Look you hypocrite, I do NOT post at YOUR pleasure, nor do I stay on the board cause you might be a blazing asshole and make a lying statement. You see little girl I do not live on this board. I come here in between doing other things I like to do. I read threads I feel like reading and I respond as I please. So take your BULLSHIT and go fall in another toilet so you can shit it out.

Is this statement a lie? "Women are to stupid to do the simple act of LOOKING to see if the seat is up."

When you defend any of his statements you appear to be defending them all, especially in a long thread. You remember that thing about perception?

What a load of bullshit.

Show me one of his statements that I defended.

I'll wait.

Your comparison doesn't make any sense and is non-sequitir, you're taking one scenario[which isn't racist anyways, considering the *FACT* that blacks vote overwhelmingly Democratic anyways] and trying to say whites aren't as prejudiced as believed. Pathetic.

Hey stupid, you do know that only small percentage of whites were slave holders, right? And you also know that a portion of free negroes also were slaveholders, right?

Gayboy, who mentioned anything about slavery? Pull the banana out of your mouth and quit swinging on vines, maybe you can pay better attention to what was written, damn jungle bunny.

Wow you really are stupid and here I thought you were just putting on an act. So tell me, what are these "sins of their racist forefathers " that you write about if not slavery?[/QUOTE]

:bump:

Come on Charlie dumBass, answer my question. And also tell me, on what authority can you speak for the white man?

☭proletarian☭;2019996 said:
☭proletarian☭;2019040 said:
Tell that to the Irish...

Funny thing... the Irish, the Italians, and the Chinese all overcame all that was against them for the most part.

Y'all just keep crying. We've been carrying you for hundreds of years. Show some gratitude.

This Irish-American thanks you for the kind acknowledgement of the hard working Irish overcoming predjudice and maltreatment to become successful in the USA.

:clap2:

I refer you to the footnote at the bottom of the page:

* Fuck JenyEliza

:D

I now refer you to the footnote at the bottom of this post:

*You WISH, ☭proletarian☭ :funnyface: :D

What a load of bullocks.

Really important stuff going on in our world, and some of us are still obsessing about race and gender and other people's sex lives.

How truly pathetic.

What a load of bullocks.

Really important stuff going on in our world, and some of us are still obsessing about race and gender and other people's sex lives.

How truly pathetic.

With all the important stuff goin on, you took time to post that?! Get back out there soldier and fight the good fight!

I thought you were going to say we need sunblock at the beach or else we end up looking like lobsters. :lol:

BTW I really get a kick out of your prejudicial and potentially racist opinion of whites...kudos to you for the ignorant humor.

Forum List

Back