This is the thing about white people...

We all saw how White men raped black women during slavery. Millions were raped by white men.
For no other reason than to satisfy a sick sexual hang up with regards to black women.
We also saw how white women would lure black male slaves into their bedrooms.
And then deliver a mixed race offspring.

White people still have those sexual hangups to this day!.

Millions? You have proof of that? You have have proof that white women lured blacks slaves into ther bedroom? Or is it just a fantasy of yours?

Look at all the light skinned blacks you see today.How do you think they came into being?.It sure as hell wasn't voluntary!
There had to be a white man trying to slip his gene into a black women to produce all those light skinned blacks!!

It doesn't prove that the mothers of light skinned negroes were raped by white men or vice versa. You'll have to do better than that if you're wanting to convince anyone. Personally I think you just hate white people so you make this bullshit up the same with your racist brother CharlieBasshole. You're the reason that some white poeple are racist towards blacks. One question, are you going to play the victim the rest of your life?

Look at all the light skinned blacks you see today.How do you think they came into being?.It sure as hell wasn't voluntary!
There had to be a white man trying to slip his gene into a black women to produce all those light skinned blacks!!

Because there are NO black men slipping their genes into white women, right?

Whattsa matter, dude? Pants on tha ground, looking like a fool....?

:rofl: :rofl:

Actually stupid, European mixture in African Americans is heavily sexually biased with geneflow from European males being the biggest reason for European mixture in Aframs. Black Male-white female marriages and intercourse was very very rare and less common than the other way around years ago.

So you're mad because your great granny was a bed slave so she didn't have to work the fields?

☭proletarian☭;2033925 said:
So you're mad because your great granny was a bed slave so she didn't have to work the fields?

My great granny was a "bed slave". I've got the skin color and green eyes to prove it!! At the same time, while you're trying to be sarcastic about it do you realize that those people were being terroized? The women did not have anyone to turn to when the White man demanded that she have sex with him, although she had a husband and children. Would you want your mother or any female in your family to endure that? I don't get that you don't take it seriously just b/c the woman is a non-white person? We are all God's children and if you believe in him shouldn't you feel compassion when you know that people outside of your race/creed have been mistreated? I guess you feel nothing for the people in Haiti either? After all they are not White!!

We are all God's children and if you believe in him...

Right there. That's where you lost me.

shouldn't you feel compassion when you know that people outside of your race/creed have been mistreated?

I'm generally apathetic when it comes to humans.

Funny how many 'lurkers' rush to b52 masturbater, and all the rest of these clones.

Millions? You have proof of that? You have have proof that white women lured blacks slaves into ther bedroom? Or is it just a fantasy of yours?

It doesn't prove that the mothers of light skinned negroes were raped by white men or vice versa. You'll have to do better than that if you're wanting to convince anyone. Personally I think you just hate white people so you make this bullshit up the same with your racist brother CharlieBasshole. You're the reason that some white poeple are racist towards blacks. One question, are you going to play the victim the rest of your life?

Typical liberal response. You can't win the argument so you hurl insults and in doing so you exhibit your own brand of stupidity.

Typical liberal response. You can't win the argument so you hurl insults and in doing so you exhibit your own brand of stupidity.

What's the matter bodecea? You're tired of losing arguments , so you simply repeat what I've said about you. How cute. I must have hit a never huh? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha that's too fucking funny!!!

:eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;2039198 said:
We are all God's children and if you believe in him...

Right there. That's where you lost me.

shouldn't you feel compassion when you know that people outside of your race/creed have been mistreated?

I'm generally apathetic when it comes to humans.

Funny how many 'lurkers' rush to b52 masturbater, and all the rest of these clones.

First of all I'm not a lurker...I am a member on this board! Secondly, I am not a clone. When I read the words of people who speak as if they do not have compassion for people who are not like themselves I say something...which is my right as a citizen of the USA, just like you!! And to be honest, your apathy is very lacking.:eusa_liar:

White people have superiority complexes. This is ingrained in their very being ever since they came in contact with blacks. Ever since the Early greeks like Herodotus referred to the Nubians and Egyptians as Gods. They have this infantile mindset of comparing. It started with the penis and expanded from there. Their whole mindset is based on division and comparisons. It is really a childish mindset.

The internet just magnifies it because bitter dissatisfied potbellied rednecks who look like Jared from subway can post anonymously, trolling , because this is the only real "power" they have. Only to log off and look around at their surroundings and accomplishments in a Western Kentucky outpost and realize " Damn. I ain't shit".

I don't have a potbelly, maybe a few beer pounds, I do like Subway and if my neck is red it's because I'm in the sun working my ass off everyday. You won't find me sittin on da corner downin a 40, but that being said I do not feel superior to anyone so your post was not well thought out was it?

My great granny was a "bed slave". I've got the skin color and green eyes to prove it!! At the same time, while you're trying to be sarcastic about it do you realize that those people were being terroized? The women did not have anyone to turn to when the White man demanded that she have sex with him, although she had a husband and children. Would you want your mother or any female in your family to endure that? I don't get that you don't take it seriously just b/c the woman is a non-white person? We are all God's children and if you believe in him shouldn't you feel compassion when you know that people outside of your race/creed have been mistreated? I guess you feel nothing for the people in Haiti either? After all they are not White!!

You are forgetting two things...One, the man that was the head of the plantation could do ANYTHING on his plantation, even his wife was at his mercy. Two, black men held slaves, even in this country.

You are forgetting two things...One, the man that was the head of the plantation could do ANYTHING on his plantation, even his wife was at his mercy. Two, black men held slaves, even in this country.

But Black men didn't have Green Eyes!! How do you explain that away!!

I do not see why your question is relevant. I'm pointing out that blacks also held slaves and that white women, married to the plantation owners were every bit as much at the mercy of the plantation owner as the slaves were, think about it, would you want your husband having sex with the help, slaves or not? 5% of the population of this country held slaves, some of that 5% were free blacks.

Women didn't get fair treatment until long AFTER the civil war. In fact, the black man had the vote before the white women did so I find the op to be a bit lame when it comes to worrying about people doing that to the females in your family.

Of course we care about Haiti but I for one, care more about our own country. Then again, I know a lot of poor people and I do my best to help. I give out lunches to the homeless once a week. I've taken in a disabled man who can't afford an apartment and can't live on his own and his mother, well, she wasn't doing what was best for him and when he came to us her first complaint was the loss of his rent money...she didn't even bother coming to find out where he was going and what kind of a home it was.

I've taken in homeless men, one of them was black. Of course I'm sure the blacks on this board will find a way to turn that into a racist remark as well.

I do not see why your question is relevant. I'm pointing out that blacks also held slaves and that white women, married to the plantation owners were every bit as much at the mercy of the plantation owner as the slaves were, think about it, would you want your husband having sex with the help, slaves or not? 5% of the population of this country held slaves, some of that 5% were free blacks.

Of course we care about Haiti but I for one, care more about our own country. Then again, I know a lot of poor people and I do my best to help. I give out lunches to the homeless once a week. I've taken in a disabled man who can't afford an apartment and can't live on his own and his mother, well, she wasn't doing what was best for him and when he came to us her first complaint was the loss of his rent money...she didn't even bother coming to find out where he was going and what kind of a home it was.

I've taken in homeless men, one of them was black. Of course I'm sure the blacks on this board will find a way to turn that into a racist remark as well.

This is an example of black children in the 60's who were not afforded the same education as you and your white friends. Don't forget that we got second hand school material and when it came to learning about our own history it was very limited. Not our fault!! So whose fault was it?

Last edited:
The problem with some white people today is that they refuse to acknowledge that they are benefiting from the sins of their racist forefathers whether they willfully do it or not and that they are essentially hypocrites for accusing blacks of demanding things they haven't earned themselves.

The only reason why today's whites are in a higher social and economic level is because of the sins of their racist forefathers and whats bad is that they feel like they're entitled to it because of their whiteness. When people bring this up they accuse others of blaming todays whites for the sins of the past[which is a strawman, but anyways] when in reality they're guilty of refusing to totally do away with the racist system their forefathers created. They're not different than the whites of South Africa who feel entitled to ownership of South Africans mineral wealth in spite of the actions of their racist forefathers.

I would say, in the interest of fairness, that we (blacks and whites) benefit from the racism of the past. Without slavery, most African Americans would be Africans. Comparing the quality of life with the majority of Africans to that of African Americans, I'd know which country I would prefer.

I am not justifying slavery, I am merely pointing out that blacks have benefited from the past too. I don't think that many whites feel entitled these days, I think we all have to work hard - and it doesn't matter whether you're black or white, the only person that stops anyone achieving is themselves.

I have a serious disagreement with this statement. There's plenty of aspects of this argument that can be explored to make it a completely moot-point, and I've heard it many times before. The concept that blacks were in some way "saved" from the current state of Africa, and I know that you don't mean this to be condesending or offensive, so I'm going to say this without trying to sound combative, but the statement IS offensive.

First because it ignores the major effect that the trans-atlantic slave trade and colonialism had on West and Southern Africa. The transatlantic slave trade was not simply slaves being captured and taken to the Americas, it involved the burning of cities, genocide, the raping of much of Africa of it's resources. Life in West Africa compared to now had much less turmoil and was relatively developed for the day. There were universities, major cities, major trade areas, large houses of worship, major kingdoms and infrastructure, especially in subsaharan West Africa and North East Africa. Colonialism caused a lot of problems that the continent is still recovering from, however, it's been steadily recovering. Economies like that of Senegal, Ghana, Benin, Cameroon, Gabon are beginning to flourish.

Being the decendant of African slaves but not having my roots in the United States, I'd perfer to be here as well. My grandparents immigrated here, however. Would they have rather been in a few nations in Africa rather than Haiti? Who knows. The point is the Africa slave trade did the African people no favors. I wouldn't put the victims of mass displacement under the category of "beneficiary" of slavery.

On a side note, an interesting point a relative of mine who just recently returned from a trip to Sudan and who's been to Africa many times gave me interesting perspective on the African problem. She told me that many African slaves taken to the "New World" were African nobles and warriors (who made up the majority of the wealthy African Elite and Middle class) caught in battle. Many of the most educated people in Africa at the time were either killed or taken to the "New World" during the transatlantic slave trade, except for the religious leaders. Africa's system of education and their infrastructure was largely affected by colonialism down to the root. Just something to think about.

If a black child like ME was born (1956) with two black parents and at birth I am white as snow with blue eyes where in the heck do you think the blue eyes came from? They came from my great-great grandparents who owned slaves....you can deny it all you want to but that's what happened.

This is an example of black children in the 60's who were not afforded the same education as you and your white friends. Don't forget that we got second hand school material and when it came to learning about our own history it was very limited. Not our fault!! So whose fault was it?

Huh? The black man I took in is 22, hardly someone who is a victim of 60's education.

I had schoolbooks that were 2nd, 3rd, and 33rd hand, I hardly see how that leads to a 2nd class education. My brother in law is black, he was educated in the 40's and 50's. He's only a few months younger than my mother would be if she were still alive today and she was born in 1929. He got a college education. Now, he lives in a very nice house and has had a very good income most of his life, again, hardly the victim of a 2nd class education. He has it much better than the young black man we took in, at least in his day there were jobs....

My parents had something at home called "encyclopedias" yeah they were second hand, but they had information in them and we used them in our school reports. Plus the library was free. If you got a 2nd class education, you have no one to blame but yourself, once you learn to read, the world is open for you and you can learn anything you want. My grandfather was a self educated man and I've learned a lot more since I got out of school than I ever learned in school.

BTW, I went to junior high and high school with blacks in the 70's. How is it my education was any better than theirs? We went to the same school, we got the same books.

If you want to learn about your own history, go to a LIBRARY...they've always been available in this country and they've always been free, to EVERYBODY!!! And if they don't have the books you are looking for in that particular library, they can order it from other libraries.

Good grief, when did you become a victim?

If a black child like ME was born (1956) with two black parents and at birth I am white as snow with blue eyes where in the heck do you think the blue eyes came from? They came from my great-great grandparents who owned slaves....you can deny it all you want to but that's what happened.

Your great-great grandparents owned slaves? How does that support 52ndgutters argument that whites raped black women?

Forum List

Back