This is the Only Place I Interact with where people still talk about the 2020 election

I have had most of my topics about daily news on the Biden administration devolve into people talking about how he isn't the President and that the election was a fraud and rigged.

What's up with that? Can the mods delete this crap? We are 20 days away from the year 2022, what's with all the derailing of threads that are trying to talk about real politics that are going on in December of 2021 where posters are just allowed to troll?

Like, nobody I know in real life talks about this stuff at all. It is only on this site where I still see the subject of 2020 as if its relevant.

The Democrats stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is an indisputable fact.

It is kinda of a big deal to steal the American democracy.

It is even worse than that.

The Chinese released their bio weapon to undermined Trump during the election.

The bio weapon created a world wide pandemic that destroyed Trump's great economy. It also set up the scenario where the Democrats could use unverified mail in and harvested ballot with the guise of staying at home because of the pandemic. No actual voter ID verification needed.

The only question was did the Democrats simply take advantage of the Chicom caused pandemic to steal the election or were they in collusion from the very beginning.

Two added benefits for the Chinese other than getting rid of their nemesis Trump. It got rid of millions of old people that were a burden on the Chinese economy and it got their man in the White House. The Chinese owned the Biden family after making them filthy rich.

The Moon Bats may not want to discuss the stealing of the American democracy on Left leaning sites but we Americans do discuss it from time to time on here

I have had most of my topics about daily news on the Biden administration devolve into people talking about how he isn't the President and that the election was a fraud and rigged.

What's up with that? Can the mods delete this crap? We are 20 days away from the year 2022, what's with all the derailing of threads that are trying to talk about real politics that are going on in December of 2021 where posters are just allowed to troll?

Like, nobody I know in real life talks about this stuff at all. It is only on this site where I still see the subject of 2020 as if its relevant.
You don't think people should talk about it, and even though you don't have to click on a topic or even visit this site, you think any content that does talk about it should be deleted. What's with you libs?

Trump won
Suuuure he did. Did you see those emails from even his own son? Pleading with Trump's handlers to get him to call off the riot. But Trump wouldn't do it. Scumbag. If you care about democracy, you would not condone this.

Here's the problem with you righties. The corporate media gets you worked up over the fringe left wing and you guys have become even more anti American. So much you would steal elections to get your way. Fuck off traitor.

Suuuure he did. Did you see those emails from even his own son? Pleading with Trump's handlers to get him to call off the riot. But Trump wouldn't do it. Scumbag. If you care about democracy, you would not condone this.

Here's the problem with you righties. The corporate media gets you worked up over the fringe left wing and you guys have become even more anti American. So much you would steal elections to get your way. Fuck off traitor.
Cheating is not the same thing as winning. Beijing Biden never won shit. Trump won.

Get back to us when the Dems stop talking about how Bush stole the election from Gore, Trump stole the election for hiLIARy, Stace Abrams was cheated out of her win for GA guv....
Hey colonizer. Please forgive us because we thought a guy who thinks you can nuke a hurricane, a guy who thinks there were airports during the Revolutionary War, a guy who thinks windmills cause cancer, a guy who thinks that F-35’s are invisible, and thinks its a good idea to injest disinfectants is a good idea could win an election.
The bottom line is we did accept the results of the election, eventually.
I get a sense that you guys will never accept the 2020 election no matter what.

It’s because you’re just another dishonest democrat.
You can be sure that you and your sheeple buds still obsess with trump.

They'll be talking about the stolen 2020 Presidential election till the end of time. Time isn't going to change what happened.

Hey colonizer. Please forgive us because we thought a guy who thinks you can nuke a hurricane, a guy who thinks there were airports during the Revolutionary War, a guy who thinks windmills cause cancer, a guy who thinks that F-35’s are invisible, and thinks its a good idea to injest disinfectants is a good idea could win an election.
The bottom line is we did accept the results of the election, eventually.
I get a sense that you guys will never accept the 2020 election no matter what.

You're so silly.

Sigh...the cultural ignorance today is so depressing.
Chickenhawk (chicken hawk or chicken-hawk) is a political termused in the United States to describe a person who is a war hawk yet actively avoids or avoided military service when of age.[1] Generally, the implication is that chickenhawks lack the moral character to participate in war themselves, preferring to ask others to support, fight, and perhaps die in an armed conflict.

He lost MI, PA, GA, AZ and MN. No one stole those states. Trump lost them.

He also lost the popular vote.
Lefties cannot conceive what cheating or corruption are, since these things are the core of leftyism.

Forum List

Back