This is the Only Place I Interact with where people still talk about the 2020 election

1srelluc
Great post and I agree. Its a moot point as we are stuck with the walking, talking disaster for another three years. Sure hope the country can survive.

1srelluc
Great post and I agree. Its a moot point as we are stuck with the walking, talking disaster for another three years. Sure hope the country can survive.
Well hopefully come next year we can clip his wings a bit (well those of his string-pullers) and reduce him to EOs that can be reversed....I swear though it all just smacks of the same wash/rinse/repeat cycle we always go through with the (spit) gop politicians moving farther left with every cycle.

I mean the one time we had a real shot-caller (warts and all) POTUS that could have set us up for decades to come the Uniparty RINOs were not having any of it.....Blah, all one can do is to keep trying.

I mean the one time we had a real shot-caller (warts and all) POTUS that could have set us up for decades to come the Uniparty RINOs were not having any of it.....Blah, all one can do is to keep trying.
It's so sad seeing functioinal adults be so thoroughly fooled by the conman and his hot air.

It's so sad seeing functioinal adults be so thoroughly fooled by the conman and his hot air.
Well I did not say he was perfect but still and all he was hands and feet better than Tater and his string pullers who we have now.....They are a unmitigated disaster of of the like our country has not seen in generations.

I read this morning where 51 percent of Democrat-leaning independents said Biden should be replaced, compared with 26 percent of the same group who indicated Biden should remain the 2024 candidate.

Plurality of Dems Think Replacing Biden Gives Party Better Shot at 2024 Victory

That's pretty telling seeing how most Independents tend to be right-leaning to begin with......Personally I hope Tater manages to hang on long enough to run in 2024 just for the lutz. ;)

Well I did not say he was perfect but still and all he was hands and feet better than Tater and his string pullers who we have now.....They are a unmitigated disaster of of the like our country has not seen in generations.

I read this morning where 51 percent of Democrat-leaning independents said Biden should be replaced, compared with 26 percent of the same group who indicated Biden should remain the 2024 candidate.

Plurality of Dems Think Replacing Biden Gives Party Better Shot at 2024 Victory

That's pretty telling seeing how most Independents tend to be right-leaning to begin with......Personally I hope Tater manages to hang on long enough to run in 2024 just for the lutz. ;)
Nah, Trump is the worst president in moder history, and history and pretty much everyone not in his cult will record him as such.

Meh, I won't be around long enough to worry about what "history" has to say. Gotta have a winner first to write it anyway and the jury is still out on that aspect. ;)
Well you can sit there and watch the reasons play out in real time, as Trump is continually exposed for trying to stage a coup.

Well you can sit there and watch the reasons play out in real time, as Trump is continually exposed for trying to stage a coup.
You realize don't you that nobody with two brain cells to rub together gives a shit about the whole 1/6 thing given the band of turds running it.

Remember it was the same bunch going on about "mah collusion" only to find out the only collusion going on was by the dems.

LOL....If a dem starts accusing you of something you can bet they are doing far worse themselves....Your BLM and Antifa brownshirts along with your Soros DAs come to mind.

I hope when you people get handed you ass next November that the new congress holds hearings on dem collusion in the Ukraine and China along with their connection to BLM/Antifa.

Actually, I know a lot of trump defenders. All good people. Just conservatives. And when I go up north to trump country the people couldn’t be nicer. Crime hardly exists.
Come to California's extremely red Central Valley. The conservative, trump-defending impoverished, crime ridden, agricultural capital of the nation. Make a point of visiting Tulare (pronounced Too-larry) County, the poorest county in the state.

The soon-to-retire-to-go-to-work-for-trump Devin Nunes represents Tulare County.

You realize don't you that nobody with two brain cells to rub together gives a shit about the whole 1/6 thing given the band of turds running it.
I realize that this is a false, self-soothing platitude made for cultists, by cultists. Pelosi did not call the senators and ask them to object to electors. Pelosi did not ask the AG to lie. Pelosi did not ask the VP to break the law. Pelosi did not attempt a coup. Your orange lard and master did this. And Pelosi did not ask 1000s of lobotomized hollblies to squirm and slither into the Capitol. So go ahead and embarrass yourself all you like.

I realize that this is a false, self-soothing platitude made for cultists, by cultists. Pelosi did not call the senators and ask them to object to electors. Pelosi did not ask the AG to lie. Pelosi did not ask the VP to break the law. Pelosi did not attempt a coup. Your orange lard and master did this. And Pelosi did not ask 1000s of lobotomized hollblies to squirm and slither into the Capitol. So go ahead and embarrass yourself all you like.

Meh, I've simply moved on to more important tasks like burying the dems come next November. I really don't have time to dwell in the past so no, it's not even a blip on my political radar.

Sorry to disappoint.....I guess in dem terms I've "cancelled" the whole thing. ;)

Meh, I've simply moved on to more important tasks like burying the dems come next November.
Uh... hey weirdo... you have one vote. You display a lot of the signs of a dissocated personality. Have you even been clinically diagnosed?

I have had most of my topics about daily news on the Biden administration devolve into people talking about how he isn't the President and that the election was a fraud and rigged.

What's up with that? Can the mods delete this crap? We are 20 days away from the year 2022, what's with all the derailing of threads that are trying to talk about real politics that are going on in December of 2021 where posters are just allowed to troll?

Like, nobody I know in real life talks about this stuff at all. It is only on this site where I still see the subject of 2020 as if its relevant.
The only reason anyone talks about Trump and his insane behavior is the House investigations and the news media. Outside of this Board, I don't hear any talk about him. Most people have heard all they want to hear about Trump. I sure have therefore I will not comment any further

Last edited:
Uh... hey weirdo... you have one vote. You display a lot of the signs of a dissocated personality. Have you even been clinically diagnosed?
No need for the name-calling, I've kept it civil.....Name calling is a sure sign you are starting to flail about trying to form a coherent argument..

BTW.....The dems put into law a 45 day early voting period in Virginia and we figured out how to use it against the dems in a big way.

During that period I toted eight like-minded non-family voters to the polls, two of which were newly registered voters so my one vote sorta turned into nine. :)

The same thing was happening all across the state and it was as simple as asking if anyone wanted to go vote at the morning eatery. I plan to redouble my efforts going forward. I'm retired and have nothing but time. There's more than one way to skin the dem cat but it takes putting in the work. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back