This is the ONLY person Biden gave an interview to

Listen, I like my gals a little slutty, but THAT is a filthy fuckpig of biblical proportions. I didn't know a human being could be that filthy. Plugs was out of his element trying to converse with that animal.

The Dims shit the bed again. Great job.

BTW, Joe has his own video out. He's thinking about breaking into the gansta rap, hood market soon as well.

878ab7dd576dc2d148a6f91f7fd8ffb4.gif

Trump clearly is and now has always been the better dancer.

Biden has done more than on interview did you miss the one with The Hill? ABC...should I go on?
I have watched several Biden interviews.
He stated that no one President can effect change in America; it would take at least 30 years to amend America's faults.
It was nice of him to admit his becoming President would have little to no effect on America for the next 30+ years.

Biden has done more than on interview did you miss the one with The Hill? ABC...should I go on?
He stated that no one President can effect change in America; it would take at least 30 years to amend America's faults.
It was nice of him to admit his becoming President would have little to no effect on America for the next 30+ years.
I have already come to that conclusion watching he presidents unable to change much of anything for the last thirty years with the exception of executing an illegal drug war with all the trimmings.

Shit like this used to be looked down upon. Obama really started this stuff. He was the first president that did shit like get interviewed by a weird lady taking a bath in fruit loops. Obama wanted to be down with the celebrities so bad. Trump picked up the ball and ran with it kissing Kanye west’s ass, and now Biden is continuing the trend

I have already come to that conclusion watching he presidents unable to change much of anything for the last thirty years with the exception of executing an illegal drug war with all the trimmings.
What presidents would want to change the Global Sell Out program?
The only one who has even brought it up is Trump.

Forum List

Back