This is the funniest thing Ive seen all day

I got the third jab Monday. If I were young and in shape I think I would forego getting vaxed, but since I'm old and fat I believe I'm better off with the vaccine than without. I could be wrong. That being said, I'm going with my doctor's recommendation.

The video is as funny as a heart attack, or perhaps 5 heart attacks.

Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Silva is 36 years old, healthy, with no known prior medical conditions.

We have officially hit the limit for coincidences.

I do feel sorry for the guy, who thought he was doing the right thing to keep himself from dying of the Kung Flu. He has been fed a bunch of lies from FAUXCI and if the guy survives he should sue the shit out of Faux.

Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

OK, fine then, we'll just change what we call it. What's another word for coincidence?

The comedian broad who fell down and cracked her skull was the first time she was ever funny

Thier blood turns to jello and they're walking around with subscription service aids .......safe an effective

Effective alright ....indeed

We could see a mass die off ..I wouldn't be surprised

Maybe he buys his shoes at the same place as Nancy Pelosi.

Forum List

Back