This is the Face of Black Lies Matter; White Man Ganged up on by Protesters and Beaten

The feral animals have found another reason to be feral animals. Poor bastards will never amount to shit

The feral animals have found another reason to be feral animals. Poor bastards will never amount to shit
The criminals among them, I agree, but there are a lot of Christian blacks who oppose the thugs in their community and we need to help them to protect themselves and to speak out.

We have to stop abandoning them to the thuggery from the left.

I'm afraid through BLM blacks have been trained by Soros&Co for multiple riots and even for a possible coup in case Trump wins the presidency.

Remember what a huge experience Soros&Co have with regime changes and colorful revolutions (especially in post Soviet states around Russia)!

If they didn't like where the man is allowed to stand, there is nothing forcing them to be here too, its their lives and they are free to pack up and leave whenever they want to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm afraid through BLM blacks have been trained by Soros&Co for multiple riots and even for a possible coup in case Trump wins the presidency.

Remember what a huge experience Soros&Co have with regime changes and colorful revolutions (especially in post Soviet states around Russia)!

Yeah, when Trump wins the election the violence and confrontations will increase for a while and the police and military will ahve the green light to suppress it with what force is necessary.

But the left will step up their campaign of lies and slander against Trump

The only thing that will save is Trump is if he delivers on his promises, if so the public will stand up for him.

These racist thugs are not interested in peace and security for everyone. They hate white people and they see all whites as the enemy.

I am interested in seeing what the usual white submissives say in defense of these apes.

Libertarian Queen on Twitter
Man, you should have seen the beating guys got in the military for being bolo's....

I was in from 78 to 83 and bolos were the idiots that failed testing and had to go back through again.

Are you talking about look outs or what?

We had a few "blanket parties" for some tough guys who were constantly getting the rest of us in trouble, but I am not familiar with what you are referring to or maybe just forgot.

I am too fucking old.

These racist thugs are not interested in peace and security for everyone. They hate white people and they see all whites as the enemy.

I am interested in seeing what the usual white submissives say in defense of these apes.

Man, you should have seen the beating guys got in the military for being bolo's....

I was in from 78 to 83 and bolos were the idiots that failed testing and had to go back through again.

We had a few "blanket parties" for some tough guys who were constantly getting the rest of us in trouble, but I am not familiar with what you are referring to or maybe just forgot.

I am too fucking old.

Jim, you may be old, we don't know it for sure. But what we do know for sure is: you are outsmarting a lot of people on this board, who claim they are much younger than you.
In politics age doesn't seem to matter as much as brains, your brains are just fine. :wink_2:

I am too fucking old.
Your not too much older, I served 82-88, and didn't enter until 21...And even though fighting was against the rules, it was encouraged to deal with misfits..

ya, I bolo'd my first day on the rifle range. It was at Fort Lewis and it was raining so dang hard you couldn't see 10 feet.
But the drill sergeant told us to shoot anyway.

ya, I bolo'd my first day on the rifle range. It was at Fort Lewis and it was raining so dang hard you couldn't see 10 feet.
They had just installed the new computer to collects scores, we ended up shooting for qualification 3 times that day..I know I scored higher than given credit for....But it really didn't matter..

I am too fucking old.
Your not too much older, I served 82-88, and didn't enter until 21...And even though fighting was against the rules, it was encouraged to deal with misfits..
Well it sounds like the flunkouts we called bolos became a generic term for misfits by the time you were in.

I did not know that.

They had just installed the new computer to collects scores, we ended up shooting for qualification 3 times that day..I know I scored higher than given credit for....But it really didn't matter..
Did you guys have the popup targets then?

I am too fucking old.
Well it sounds like the flunkouts we called bolos became a generic term for misfits by the time you were in.

I did not know that.
And NoGo's were National Guardsmen...

Did you guys have the popup targets then?
Only on live fire exercises...

You coulda been bouncing debree up on the silhouette and it recorded it has a hit.

Forum List

Back