This Is The dem DEEP STATE SECRET SOCIETY...

Typical right winger. Can't even write an original song. Had to change the words to one a liberal wrote.

Typical right winger. Can't even write an original song. Had to change the words to one a liberal wrote.
Typical dumbass group think follow the leader can't think for them self comment.

You know nothing of music and it shows, you triggered little jerk off moron... :lol:

Typical dumbass group think follow the leader can't think for them self comment.

You know nothing of music and it shows, you triggered little jerk off moron... :lol:

You can hug my nuts if you want to.

Ya... I know all you democrats are perverts.

Now go wipe the puss off the herpes blisters on your balls, homo.

CCR is far from political and certainly not left wing. The Military used their songs as theme songs throughout the world. For not really having a lead guitar, they filled the tunes, hearts and halls.

Ya... I know all you democrats are perverts.

Now go wipe the puss off the herpes blisters on your balls, homo.

'Hey, watch it.

There are three levels of perversion.

1. The Preverts. They are just starting out and need the Pros to teach them how to do it right.

2. The Perverts. This is the practicing group. The most numerous.

3. Then there is people like me. I am a Provert. I am the teacher of all thing Perverted. You really need to attend class before you are capable of making such a perverted statement.

:wine:

CCR is far from political and certainly not left wing. The Military used their songs as theme songs throughout the world. For not really having a lead guitar, they filled the tunes, hearts and halls.

FOX411: A lot of people feel “Run Through the Jungle” was written about Vietnam, but you say in the book it’s a song about gun control. How do you feel about that today, especially in the light of recent events?

Fogerty: “Run Through the Jungle” was really inspired by the proliferation of guns in American society, even though the song was mistakenly thought to be a Vietnam jungle song. This was way back in 1970, and I felt uneasy about it. I was worried about it. I felt it was a problem. As time has gone on, I feel more that way.

The reality of weaponry is scary to me, and every time we have something like what we had recently [at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon], everyone thinks about it a lot more.
'Fortunate Son': John Fogerty talks music, politics, gun control in new memoir

Forum List

Back