This Is Somewhat An Admission Of Guilt

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For before I placed a member on ignore (and if they're reading this now then they'll know who they are) they started accusing me of just wanting to post to post and seen to be seen and not looking for discussions and all that stuff. OKAY, because I'm a big person and I can't admit when things are true about myself,.. I will say that a tiny percentage of this is true like with my recent one about telling people I'm sick and tired of being preached at how bad the vaccine is because I don't think that really involves a discussion and not everything does.

Same with my fun threads on here, (which I think the people that are so offended by this are just sticks in the mud and jealous that I have all the fun ideas and they didn't LOL and btw mudwhistle rocked the Halloween and Christmas threads of his and I tried to check-in with him whenever I could. :D) I simply do it for entertainment purposes only not discussions,.. and to top it all off even one of the mods on here is a big fan of them.

So, what exactly is my point? Most of the time I'm on here for discussion about politics and stuff, but unlike a lot of the libs on here I can own up to when something said about me is even somewhat true.

For before I placed a member on ignore (and if they're reading this now then they'll know who they are) they started accusing me of just wanting to post to post and seen to be seen and not looking for discussions and all that stuff. OKAY, because I'm a big person and I can't admit when things are true about myself,.. I will say that a tiny percentage of this is true like with my recent one about telling people I'm sick and tired of being preached at how bad the vaccine is because I don't think that really involves a discussion and not everything does.

Same with my fun threads on here, (which I think the people that are so offended by this are just sticks in the mud and jealous that I have all the fun ideas and they didn't LOL and btw mudwhistle rocked the Halloween and Christmas threads of his and I tried to check-in with him whenever I could. :D) I simply do it for entertainment purposes only not discussions,.. and to top it all off even one of the mods on here is a big fan of them.

So, what exactly is my point? Most of the time I'm on here for discussion about politics and stuff, but unlike a lot of the libs on here I can own up to when something said about me is even somewhat true.
Hey....post what you want as long as it follows the rules.....and especially if it bugs people.
Those are the best threads.

BTW, that group I started on Facebook is slowly taking off.....and it's kind of a continuation of my Halloween and Christmas threads. Usually you won't get much of a response unless you have hundreds of people looking at it. Most people don't say anything. They just like it or not. The thing is to keep driving on and don't let being ignored bother you.....because you aren't being ignored....it's usually the jerks that respond. Most all of us see your threads. Since I follow you...I see all of them.

Defend your stance w/out ad hominems or non sequiturs ,and just scroll past those that do, they got nothing & you're under no obligation to acknowledge them

~S~

Hey....post what you want as long as it follows the rules.....and especially if it bugs people.
Those are the best threads.

I know right? And this isn't much of a discussion thread either, but I just wanted to say that I'm better than the libturds on here who think they're perfect saints and them and people in their parties never do anything that people claim they do. :rolleyes: (This isn't an apology for being the way I am either btw, all I'm saying is that they made a tiny point.)

Speaking of not being boring,.. Friday Night Dance Night returns this Friday at eight pm et. :cool:

My problem with you, April, is you switch tactics at the drop of a hat, then you flat out lied to me and involved Coyote when you switched tactics with her like you did with me, which was an attempt to get me against coyote and her against me for YOUR benefit of neediness, then wonder when I said I did NOT want to be besties with you and took it personal instead of using your noggin that I am not besties with ANYONE here. Some I consider friends, but as online friends..those I can vent with, laugh with, escape reality for awhile just as I assume you want to do when you post your "fun" threads. To some, yeah. Fun. To others, not so much. But then you get angry when those in the "not so much" group don't participate, which then makes you switch modes yet again. Like, dislike, follow, unfollow, ignore, unignore.

I told you from the getgo that I like SOME of your threads. I also told you not to tag me. And I said it the best I could while trying NOT to hurt your feelers. Well, it didn't hurt your feelers, it pissed you off that I wasn't groveling to your neediness. So now you consider me your enemy. Thats fine, because I am not friendly with those who flat out lie to me then deny the lie so I am the one looking like the schmuck. Most here know me..what you see is what you get. I don't lie. I am blunt, mostly obnoxious, and am not used to alot of kindness so when I do experience it...I don't know how to handle it very well.

I have a lot of shit going on, with no family and no help, so my temper is shorter than usual. But I do try to keep an open mind and I did try with you ever since you showed up. The lying is what cut that particular thread, and I kept it cut.

So continue to excuse yourself and lay it all on me or whomever else you decide is against you when they may not be, and I will continue to roll my eyes at your constant desire to be "liked", because in essence that is what its all about. Your neediness.

You have friends here. I am not one of them. But I could co exist with you, except I don't trust you since the bullshit pm you sent me and me asking you to NOT do it again. So, to shorten this up, you are not on iggie because I do look at SOME of your threads. Whether you want me to or not is on you. And don't try to fool anyone here that you can't see my posts. You damn sure do look, just to see what I said. I do the same with those I have on iggie. We are not fools, missy. Try not making it out that we are.

The end.

Until you have yet another thread to excuse yourself and blame someone else for your bad behavior.

Last edited:
Since she thinks I am stupid....will someone repost what I said to her although there is no need. She WILL read it. Still...to make her think I believe her bullshit....please quote the post above. Maybe that will make things more clear. Probably not, but....one can dream.

Same with my fun threads on here, (which I think the people that are so offended by this are just sticks in the mud and jealous that I have all the fun ideas and they didn't
And furthermore, your constant putdowns towards those who think your "fun threads" are stick in the muds or jealous....get a clue.

Meh

Ohhhhh Lord I'm outta here....................2 people I wuv and respect...I'm outta here goodbye

Not proper for 2 conserv normal types to snippity snip............It is just not proper

Ohhhhh Lord I'm outta here....................2 people I wuv and respect...I'm outta here goodbye

Not proper for 2 conserv normal types to snippity snip............It is just not proper
Me too. Tired of the innuendos and bullshit. I said what needed said. Might again further down the road but for now...I have no desire to feed her.

I'm not fighting with anyone. I didn't even mention any names in my OP.

Defend your stance w/out ad hominems or non sequiturs ,and just scroll past those that do, they got nothing & you're under no obligation to acknowledge them

~S~
Well where is the fun in that....

Since she thinks I am stupid....will someone repost what I said to her although there is no need. She WILL read it. Still...to make her think I believe her bullshit....please quote the post above. Maybe that will make things more clear. Probably not, but....one can dream.
Sometimes things are better off not being said. :2cents:

1642002938630.png

How am I being a drama queen? I see the said person I was speaking of before responded and she's definitely a drama queen, so maybe you were just referencing what I said and how she responded even though I have her on ignore.

Sometimes things are better off not being said. :2cents:

Yeah, that way it doesn't drag other people into it that don't want to be a part of it. Something the person you responded to clearly doesn't understand which is another reason why I put her on ignore,.. I didn't want to do that to you guys.

How am I being a drama queen? I see the said person I was speaking of before responded and she's definitely a drama queen, so maybe you were just referencing what I said and how she responded even though I have her on ignore.

You're both being drama queens. You and Gracie both.

And neither of you have any clue how foolish it makes you both look to the rest of us.

At least take comfort in knowing of the compassion that the great Laurence Tureaud has for both of you.

Forum List

Back