Derailing your own pathetic thread with non sequiturs? How Trumpian of you. #sad
It's not "derailing" a thread to point out your lies and hypocrisy. #truth

There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it. I likewise support refugees pursuing happiness.

If Russia attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. If North Korea attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. Why is Honduras any different?

If I were President Trump, I would simply send a reaper drone to unleash a hellfire missile or two on the caravan of invaders. Problem solved (and at no risk and very little cost to the American taxpayer). It also serves as a permanent deterrent for the future. I guarantee you would never see these assholes try this nonsense again.

Caravan Activists Are Weaponizing Poor Central Americans
There is no armed invasion. Only the right wing, can't tell the difference.

There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it.
Oh the irony. She feigns weeping for the children, but says others have a “constitutional right” to kill them.

Ok. You should stupport a drone strike on those “children” attempting to break into the U.S. You clearly support my “constitutional right” to terminate them. #hypocrisy

There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it. I likewise support refugees pursuing happiness.
Left-wing “logic” at its finest here. When a flag is burned, nobody’s rights are trampled. When a baby is terminated, their right to life is trampled.

We usually dart and relocate rogue bears. Just put them to sleep and ship them to an island.

If Russia attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. If North Korea attempted to invade America, we would respond with force. Why is Honduras any different?

If I were President Trump, I would simply send a reaper drone to unleash a hellfire missile or two on the caravan of invaders. Problem solved (and at no risk and very little cost to the American taxpayer). It also serves as a permanent deterrent for the future. I guarantee you would never see these assholes try this nonsense again.

Caravan Activists Are Weaponizing Poor Central Americans

Then you should be impeached and tried for murder.

Can we have an Intelligent discussion now or are you going to continue to resort to these left-wing 3rd grade arguments? :eusa_doh:
In your OP, you compared these caravans to nuclear-equipped Russia and North Korea.

In my humble opinion, an "intelligent discussion" with such a basis was never a possibility.
These fuckers and their supporters think they can just come to America get a free ride… Why should we except that?

Derailing your own pathetic thread with non sequiturs? How Trumpian of you. #sad

The Constitution does not apply to these fuckers trying to get a free ride

Can we have an Intelligent discussion now or are you going to continue to resort to these left-wing 3rd grade arguments? :eusa_doh:
In your OP, you compared these caravans to nuclear-equipped Russia and North Korea.

In my humble opinion, an "intelligent discussion" with such a basis was never a possibility.
These fuckers and their supporters think they can just come to America get a free ride… Why should we except that?
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policies; we have a commerce clause.

the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policies; we have a commerce clause.
Votes equal money for progressives… And control over people they disagree with

Lol
Only a miserable piece of shit care about natural rights... There’s no such thing as a free lunch

Votes equal money for progressives… And control over people they disagree with
right wingers just lose money via public policies, finance it, and let the People pay the Debt.

Lol
Only a miserable piece of shit care about natural rights... There’s no such thing as a free lunch
why should the left take the right wing seriously about abortion. just more "control over people".

Lol
why should the left take the right wing seriously about abortion. just more "control over people".
An abortion kills a baby, the most innocent party involved

If I didn't know better, I'd think you're suggesting that we have just two (2) options: Do and say absolutely nothing, or send "a reaper drone to unleash a hellfire missile or two on the caravan of invaders".

I'm sure I'm getting that wrong.

Last edited:
There is no hypocrisy in my stance on abortion. It's the same one I hold on flag burning. Personally opposed, but support another's constitutional right to do it.
Oh the irony. She feigns weeping for the children, but says others have a “constitutional right” to kill them.

Ok. You should stupport a drone strike on those “children” attempting to break into the U.S. You clearly support my “constitutional right” to terminate them. #hypocrisy
I realize you don't l like the fact that abortion is a constitutional right, but that doesn't make it not be one.

Forum List

Back