This is odd...

Wrong. Russia is an ass-backward country ruled by thugs who would slip polonium into your tea without thinking twice. Forging closer ties with Russia is in no country's interest unless that country wishes to be complicit in genocide and persecution.

Just like most Islamic countries then!
No such thing currently. Nice attempt to derail the thread, by the way. Now run along and be a limey douchebag somewhere else.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -59 reputation points from SFC Ollie.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are ons sick fuck.

Regards,
SFC Ollie

:lol:

You don't like my video? Too bad. As long as Russian invaders slaughter our innocent civilians, they and their stooges in the Chechen puppet government will be targeted in response by the best men and women in the world.

Obituary: Akhmad Kadyrov | World news | The Guardian

Wrong. Russia is an ass-backward country ruled by thugs who would slip polonium into your tea without thinking twice. Forging closer ties with Russia is in no country's interest unless that country wishes to be complicit in genocide and persecution.

No such thing currently. Nice attempt to derail the thread, by the way. Now run along and be a limey douchebag somewhere else.

Lol! What's the matter, mohammedan? Does the truth hurt that much! :lol:

What "truth"? You barged into this thread (no doubt after seeing my name next to it) and spewed out an irrelevant one-liner. Yeah, Reginald, you really fucking got me with that one. :rofl:

Now, if you want to discuss Russia, please begin. If you want to menstruate all over the place about my being a Muslim, as you're apt to do, start another damn thread.

Last edited:

What "truth"? You barged into this thread (no doubt after seeing my name next to it) and spewed out an irrelevant one-liner. Yeah, Reginald, you really fucking got me with that one. :rofl:

Now, if you want to discuss Russia, please begin. If you want to menstruate all over the place about my being a Muslim, as you're apt to do, start another damn thread.

:lol: The truth really does hurt eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

New reputation!

Comment:
You are ons sick fuck.

Regards,
SFC Ollie

You don't like my video? Too bad. As long as Russian invaders slaughter our innocent civilians, they and their stooges in the Chechen puppet government will be targeted in response by the best men and women in the world.

You guessed it i don't like your video nor do I give a shit about you. How many innocent people died that day asswipe?

OP is a idiot and didn't bother to read the article. Nothing new, nothing to see here folks.

I did read it but I wonder why wonder how come not have a victory parade composing the different nation's troops do this in germany, America, England, and etc, etc, etc. I find it odd that countries that celebrate this are only doing it in one country alone when every country had a stake in it.

No matter how nice I try to be to asswipes like you have to post some kind of insult. I will refrain from describing any insulting terms for you in order for civility between me and asswipes like yourselves.

Most Americans look at the war in Europe as D Day and the Battle of the Bulge...Fact is that the Soviets bore the major load in Europe and killed 20 times the number of Germans that we did.

We should be honored to share the celebration with them

They also had more casualties than all the other allies combined.

New reputation!

Comment:
You are ons sick fuck.

Regards,
SFC Ollie

You guessed it i don't like your video nor do I give a shit about you. How many innocent people died that day asswipe?
Innocents? I don't know. Since the bomb was built into a support column below the VIP box, I doubt that very many of the casualties were innocent civilians. Kadyrov was certainly not innocent, nor was the chairman of the puppet state council. The ranking Russian in the region made it out alive but left behind a leg :lol:. The operation was very precise and efficient; can you say the same about the US military's drone attacks in Pakistan? No, you can't, and you certainly can't say it about any Russian military operation. If you don't give a shit about the genocide in Chechnya, why bother criticizing those who fight back?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0W9WXq3mek]YouTube - Chechnya The struggle continues 1[/ame]

They also had more casualties than all the other allies combined.

That's because they can't fight. The Russian military only excels against "enemies" who aren't armed.

Now who does that remind us of! Oh yes. Bali. 9/11. 7/7 etc etc etc.

Are you referring to Islamic attacks on unarmed civilians?

Sorry, but this is different than Russian Military only excelling against "enemies" who aren't armed."

The Russians Win Wars.

That's because they can't fight. The Russian military only excels against "enemies" who aren't armed.

Sorry, but this is different than Russian Military only excelling against "enemies" who aren't armed."

The Russians Win Wars.

Do they? Their pitiful asses were booted out of Chechnya after they invaded in the mid-90's. This happened in spite of their practice of bombing refugee convoys and unabashedly declaring all civilians in Grozny "terrorists."

Russian Ultimatum To Grozny Residents: Flee Or Die - Chicago Tribune

"You have lost! There will be no more negotiations. Everybody who has not left the city will be destroyed. The countdown has started." - Infidel leaflet​

After they invaded again, they hollowly declared victory like Bush did in Iraq to save face while they withdrew once more. Now the insurgency has spread to the entire North Caucasus. Oh, and let's not forget about Afghanistan. "Wins wars" indeed. :lol:

The Russians Win Wars.

Do they? Their pitiful asses were booted out of Chechnya after they invaded in the mid-90's. This happened in spite of their practice of bombing refugee convoys and unabashedly declaring all civilians in Grozny "terrorists."

Russian Ultimatum To Grozny Residents: Flee Or Die - Chicago Tribune

"You have lost! There will be no more negotiations. Everybody who has not left the city will be destroyed. The countdown has started." - Infidel leaflet​

After they invaded again, they hollowly declared victory like Bush did in Iraq to save face while they withdrew once more. Now the insurgency has spread to the entire North Caucasus. Oh, and let's not forget about Afghanistan. "Wins wars" indeed. :lol:

I'm glad you're able to use the set up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't forget the Idiots they sent into Bosnia to "help contain" Serbian atrocities.

The Russians would have trouble fighting their way out of a wet paper bag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back