This is not TRUE

I was awarded a trophy for my first year anniversary??? Seriously. I have been here for almost 6 years had over 14000 posts. Was moderator and admin...and I get the following? Really?

20 Awarded: Oct 9, 2014 Happy 1 Year Anniversary! You've been a registered member for one year

I note that the trophy system is biased towards newer members with lower post counts. Those of us who have supported the board for years are rather taken for granted.

;)

That is why I haven't posted here very much. Much disrespect for those of us that have been here and supported USMB.for years.

I was awarded a trophy for my first year anniversary??? Seriously. I have been here for almost 6 years had over 14000 posts. Was moderator and admin...and I get the following? Really?

20 Awarded: Oct 9, 2014 Happy 1 Year Anniversary! You've been a registered member for one year

I've talked to a couple of other posters who had the same thing happen.

hee hee mine said 'hello sexy'...damn this software must be wicked smaht! :D

I noted pixie gave you a thank you and me a informative

WTF

Just a cuz me smelz bad?

I accidentally clicked informative. when I saw that I changed it to a great big thank you. Sorry for the mix up sweetness. I think you smell really nice.:D

You obviously don't know me berry well

But thanks!

I just got the "you're short, fat, ugly and don't smell quite right" trophy.

Should I be offended?

I got to be named "Silver Member" even though I've given fairly generously to this board. I renamed myself with the apt title, "Jr. Aluminum Member." Considering the fact that my green cash is almost worthless I thought I'd stay a step ahead of the "givers of titles."

I got the same "award" a while back. We've both been here since 2009. Do you really care?

I note that the trophy system is biased towards newer members with lower post counts. Those of us who have supported the board for years are rather taken for granted.

;)
Oh, come on, boedicca! Your Rating is +10,717....and growing. I think the points work like Frequent Flier Miles...you can turn them in for something worth half as much.

hee hee mine said 'hello sexy'...damn this software must be wicked smaht! :D

I noted pixie gave you a thank you and me a informative

WTF

Just a cuz me smelz bad?
Thank You, Agree and Informative all add up to give your Rating. There is no negative.

I received the "smallest penis on USMB" award.

Yay! I got an award! :)

At the rate I'm going I should be awarded the "Biggest Man Boobs" award in a year or two.
Stay away from the estrogen and steroids.:ack-1:

Ratings from members are not the Hegemony Indulgence-Trophy System, asaratis.

And I hope everyone understands that some of the comments here are tongue in cheek.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back