This is no longer about Floyd. - BLM, Leftist Extremists Inciting Racial Division & Hatred...Again

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

This is NOT about the death of George Floyd.

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

You have the wrong group. It's no radical leftists. It's the infiltration of the protests by white supremcists and anarchists, and those wishing to incite a race war. But nice try Asshole.

You have the wrong group. It's no radical leftists. It's the infiltration of the protests by white supremcists and anarchists, and those wishing to incite a race war. But nice try Asshole.

Do you ever consider just HOW fucked up in the head you are?

You do realize this is the same as Ferguson, Portland, Oakland, etc. Antifa instigating it all and who supports them?
Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

The Canadian moron buys anything.

The mayors lie was already debunked. MANY insiders were arrested. As were Antifa.

No boogeymen anywhere.

They've lost me altogether. The only Floyd I'm now concerned with is Pink.

Like you ever gave a rat's ass about blacks or anyone other than yourself.

Cat lady from Canada - which barely has any blacks... should stay silent.

original-2b43b401e744010b335936ee65f7fe08.png

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.

The Canadian moron buys anything.

The mayors lie was already debunked. MANY insiders were arrested. As were Antifa.

No boogeymen anywhere.
I have a feeling they may not really be Canadian...

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.
Blacks are not instigating this. Antifa has been filmed in multiple cities going in and breaking the windows, then another throws in a molotov cocktail. I have posted any number of them on video today.

It's time to employ police snipers and when some rioter throws a brick, sets cars and buildings on fire a bullet to the heads of the thugs would put a stop to their rampage.No more nice guys.
I even posted video today showing where bricks were just found sitting in a pile on a street corner, no construction around, at the Dallas protests. A young Black man had posted it. He was very upset.

Blacks are not instigating this. Antifa has been filmed in multiple cities going in and breaking the windows, then another throws in a molotov cocktail. I have posted any number of them on video today.

Then they should fall upon Antifa and put an end to it.

Winner!

Instead they loot.

I saw one white guy trying to stop the violence, just to be notified by a black man that if he can't take the violence that results, it is time go home. No place for peaceful wimpy liberal.

Forum List

Back