This is no longer about Floyd. - BLM, Leftist Extremists Inciting Racial Division & Hatred...Again

They've lost me altogether. The only Floyd I'm now concerned with is Pink.

Like you ever gave a rat's ass about blacks or anyone other than yourself.

Cat lady from Canada - which barely has any blacks... should stay silent.

original-2b43b401e744010b335936ee65f7fe08.png

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.
Blacks are not instigating this. Antifa has been filmed in multiple cities going in and breaking the windows, then another throws in a molotov cocktail. I have posted any number of them on video today.

Then they should fall upon Antifa and put an end to it.

Instead they loot.

I saw one white guy trying to stop the violence, just to be notified by a black man that if he can't take the violence that results, it is time go home. No place for peaceful wimpy liberal.
I saw one black guy being killed by three white guys...ya, it was on video. And then I saw police using tear gas and rubber bullets to attempt to disperse the crowds, and then people wonder why there is looting!!!

Most people don’t know Floyd. They arent protesting just for him. They are protesting what it demonstrates: that there are two standards of justice and they aren’t going to accept it anymore.

You guys are being distracted by the expression of anger and people who take advantage of the anger. You shouldn’t let that keep you from understanding the frustration of having to fear going for a jog or being picked up by the police.

You will note the resident Trump hating Democrats have turned into the cricket chorus. The cities are being set on fire by Democrats and Democrat leaders are letting them do it.
the areas that are being destroyed are rat-infested shit holes. Can you think of a better way to clear a city block and not have to pay out of your pocket for the cleanup and a way of getting rid of the vagrants and unwanted homeless??

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

This is NOT about the death of George Floyd.

You are a covidiot of the highest order. I bet you don't believe in vaccines or a spherical earth either. This is about decades of racial injustice in this country!!! When you add gasoline to a spark in dry brush, you get a big fire!!!
Every assumption you made about me is wrong - surprise, surprise.

Antifa and BLM inviting racial division and violence is not about Floyd. When they burned Baltimore in 2015 it was not about 'racial injustice'. It was about the money the Russians paid them to do it.

'never let a good crisis go to what's....right?!

This isn't about Floyd anymore......

...and guess who is helping Anftifa thugs?

ROFLMFAO

Here's a reality check for you and the 2 Africans that gave your reply a thumbs up

Chicago aka Chiraq

There were only 4 days in the month of May someone wasn't shot and killed...we still have today
There were 60 people shot and killed in the month of May so far
2 people were shot and killed every day in May

This week alone, 21 people were shot and killed...3 every day this past week

So far this year, 1 day short of 5 months, there have been 227 homicides
204 of those were shot and killed
3 of them by a police officer

As of April 30th, since May's tally's haven't been figured in yet
160 people were shot and killed (v=victim a=assailant)

AFRICAN
v= 116
a= 17

Hispanic
v=33
a= 4

White/Other
v= 8
a= 2

Unknown
v= 3
a= 131

AFRICANS
account for 4x as many killings OF THEIR OWN BY THEIR OWN

The top 3 deadliest hoods in Chiraq ARE AFRICAN NEIGHBORHOODS

The MAJORITY of females that have abortions are AFRICAN

The MAJORITY of children without a father present in their life are AFRICAN

The MAJORITY of males that DO NOT FINANCIALLY SUPPORT their spawn are AFRICAN

The MAJORITY of the population on hand outs are AFRICANS

The MAJORITY of street crime is committed by AFRICANS

White America doesn't need to start conversations
decent, hard working, responsible African Americans that remain silent do

This is the shit that happens when you allow the race card
to trump calling a spade a spade, telling it like it is and holding people accountable

Maybe this is exactly what will light a fire under the ass of white americans
We need to start acting a damn fool ourselves

These people are reprobate degenerates. They're worse than animals. I got stuck on I35 in the middle of one of these riot zoos and literally watched these reprobates as they got off buses in austin yesterday evening. DPS was right behind them chasing them.

Holy fuck.

Some of you are blaming white supremacists for blacks rioting.... You have lost your god damn mind.
You can’t be serious. You just can’t. Antifa and their cohorts started the violence
1590931949882.jpeg

1590931920228.jpeg

1590931981774.jpeg

Last edited:

Cat lady from Canada - which barely has any blacks... should stay silent.

original-2b43b401e744010b335936ee65f7fe08.png

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.
Ugh, she’s from Canada, figures. Never met a Canadian that’s ever said anything positive about our country.

You have the wrong group. It's no radical leftists. It's the infiltration of the protests by white supremcists and anarchists, and those wishing to incite a race war. But nice try Asshole.

I would ask if you really are that stupid, but I know you are.

So you mean to tell the rest of us, that the "white separatist" red necks you despise infiltrated ANTIFA without detection, went to Minnesota and started smashing out windows and setting fires?

I realize you're one of the dumbest fucks of all leftard liberal fucks on the forum, but if you actually believe this shit, why do you still allow yourself to exhale CO2 into the atmosphere and contribute to global warming? If you had the slightest bit of integrity you'd smother yourself with honey and wander into a forest full of grizzly bears.

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

This is NOT about the death of George Floyd.

You have the wrong group. It's no radical leftists. It's the infiltration of the protests by white supremcists and anarchists, and those wishing to incite a race war. But nice try Asshole.

Ha ha....

You didn't try to back up your claim with evidence, post one seems to think differently, but YOU didn't disprove it all, thus Post one remains unchallenged.

Meanwhile the DOJ seems to substantially agree with Post one claims:

The Last Refuge

AG Bill Barr Identifies Antifa Activists as Organizers of National Mob Violence, Looting and Arson…

Posted on May 30, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Earlier today U.S. Attorney Bill Barr made a public statement about the George Floyd killing and the opportunistic mob violence that has taken place over the last three days. Within the statement the attorney general correctly identified Antifa as the primary organizing mob behind the riots, looting and mayhem.

LINK

I’m glad he called them out. They are a terrorist organization that threatens US. Anyone who is talking about the need for justice, unity, progress, healing, accountability..... these mercenaries are being paid by hard Left interests to insure the positive outcomes don’t happen.

Forum List

Back