This is my new chihuahua puppy!

[ame=http://youtu.be/oFy9lQ0SuDA]Sci-Fi Chihuahua Puppy eats EGG! - YouTube[/ame]

So can driving in your car to work. You eat food everyday and you dont know where it came from. You give your kids vaccinations and dont know the ingredients.
seriously I am not trying to offend .please don't let Fancy get to close to wild animals !! deer are very powerful animals !! one kick in the right place from a deer can kill a grown man !!

Last edited:
I live with all the animals in the forest. The deer are the least of her worries. Beers, racoons, hawks, stray cats, bob cats, mountian lions, etc... Sometimes there are over a hundred deer in my yard.

You can't live life scared out here in the woods. Thats city talk!

I live with all the animals in the forest. The deer are the least of her worries. Beers, racoons, hawks, stray cats, bob cats, mountian lions, etc... Sometimes there are over a hundred deer in my yard.

I live in Alaska where moose walk around right in the middle of the city. I can't let my dogs chase moose, whether in the city or the country, a moose can hurt a dog badly. Same with bear, I wouldn't let my dogs go after bears. Nor would I allow a tiny dog to just run around loose where an eagle might grab them.

And there's a difference between being afraid and being sensible. And that's NOT city talk.

I am about as country as a person can get ...I am not saying to be afraid of animals.... all I am saying is Fancy is a little Chihuahua puppy ,not a big blood hound or a lab !! she can be hurt very easily by a wild animal !!

Forum List

Back