This is my new chihuahua puppy!

Puppy is Praying! How Cute! - YouTube

I taught her to pray before every treat.

Aw, that's cute! She seems very smart to pick up something like that at 10 weeks old. : ) Because there is no doubt about it, she is putting her paws together when you say "pray." Very sweet trick. Maybe later you can teach her to "sit up" and then "pray." Two tricks in one. Doesn't seem you need too much advice in this area, though. Good job. : )

Chihuahuas are the best! I have had several and they are filled with love and energy. Enjoy your new baby!!!

Cutest Puppy Ever! - YouTube

Here name is Fancy and she is brown with white boots. She is very active, but quiet. I am teaching her to pray right now. Before I give her a snack, I tell here to pray and we say a prayer. Shes awesome.

Should have named her Jawa:

Jawa_ionblaster.jpg

I used to make sales calls and ran across the meanest biggest dogs, but the only time I got bit was when I turned my back on a Chihuahua LOL.

I have two Dobermans, a Miniature Pinscher, a minpin mix and a Chinese Sharpei. And the only one who's ever bitten me is the littlest one...the Miniature Pinscher! Gotta watch out for him! LOL Even though my Doberman looks like this, she won't bite me!

Attachments

• $DSCN0151.jpg
    $DSCN0151.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 67
Puppy is Praying! How Cute! - YouTube

I taught her to pray before every treat.

What else can I teach her that most dogs can't do?

Teach her to cook.

Teach her to get your wallet out of your purse, or if you're a guy, out of your pants pocket, and bring it to you.

Teach her how to dust the coffee table with a rag.

teach her to jump through a hoop.

I am teaching her to stop when ever I do as we run.

What else can I teach her that most dogs can't do?

Teach her to cook.

Teach her to get your wallet out of your purse, or if you're a guy, out of your pants pocket, and bring it to you.

Teach her how to dust the coffee table with a rag.

teach her to jump through a hoop.

I am teaching her to stop when ever I do as we run.

That's good, teaching her to stop when you do as you run. Good one. Also teach her all these basics:

Sit (from a standing or down position)
Wait (means wait for the next command)
Stay (means stay until you are released)
Come
Down
Stand (from a down or sitting position)
Back up
Spin around
Leave it
Drop it
Shake hands
High Five
Speak
Hush
And of course, there's always fetch.

I didn't teach my dogs both "wait" and "stay." Just "wait" seems to serve the purpose for me. I will get in a big field and tell them to "sit" or "down" and then "wait." Then I turn my back on them and walk far away without looking back. Then I turn and tell them to come and they come running! :)

Oh, and incorporate hand gestures with your commands whenever possible. Eventually you will be able to command your dog to do things with the hand gestures alone! It's very impressive. : ) For example, point down with your finger when saying "sit." Gesture downward with a flat hand when saying "down." Hold your hand upright with the palm towards the dog when saying "wait." That sort of thing.

Be consistent with your spoken commands and hand gestures. When they do the command always say "Good!" and the name of the command. For example, tell them to sit. When they sit, say "Good sit!" That way the command is reinforced.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/z6FYpRhLoY4]White Eyed Chihuahua Puppy (Fancy) - YouTube[/ame]

Another video of Fancy.

Forum List

Back