This is just funny, I don't care who you are

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Christie says Trump made him order the meatloaf at meal together

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

No need to guess who's the top in that romance...

Christie says Trump made him order the meatloaf at meal together

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

No need to guess who's the top in that romance...

does your husband order for you like that?

Maybe Trump really LIKES the meatloaf. Maybe he remembers Christie likes meatloaf and wants to share a good one. Why is meatloaf an insult?

Maybe Trump really LIKES the meatloaf. Maybe he remembers Christie likes meatloaf and wants to share a good one. Why is meatloaf an insult?

Turkey meatloaf is one of my favorite meals. Yum town!

"This is just funny, I don't care who you are"

It's not funny, and actually, not even very interesting. I don't care who you are.

That is hilarious.

Back in the day I bussed and then waited tables at an upscale restaurant. There was a guy that owned a local hair salon that was all loud and flashy and he'd show up regularly for lunch (perfectly coiffed of course) with whatever bubble head he was banging at the salon and each and every time he'd talk her into splitting a sandwich or burger.

Same kind of just weird shit....

Somebody's grumpy this morning.

I hear they're taking another crack at Christie on the Bridgegate thing. Being humiliated by Trump like the beta bitch in the pack was so pathetic to watch, I almost felt sorry for him.

It's phucking hilarious that this is even a news story.

Did Christie Like the meatloaf?

I be he did and asked for seconds.

Sheesh... only 4 weeks in office and yet ANOTHER Trump Administration scandal, I'm not sure how Spicer is going to spin Meatloafgate but I'm sure he'll come up with something. :rolleyes:

IMPEACHMENT TIME, right Democrats?

Forum List

Back