This is interesting.

Sort of similarly, Pensylvania and Pennsylvania reference the same state.

1628549097967.png

Also, northeast Ohio was formerly the Connecticut Western Reserve.

1628549692830.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
are four states in,the nation as a whole.
^^^ I don't know how you get a fact out of that gobbledygoop. Take remedial fourth grade sentence structure--moron.

So we're back on the intellectual capacity again.

I gave you a link stupid. It's a fact. Get over it. It's not as if the fabric of a America will suffer for it. Grow up.

So we're back on the intellectual capacity again.

I gave you a link stupid. It's a fact. Get over it. It's not as if the fabric of a America will suffer for it. Grow up.
If you have a high school diploma, which is definitely questionable, did it come from OR? If it did, your lack of ability to write coherent English can be explained.

If you have a high school diploma, which is definitely questionable, did it come from OR? If it did, your lack of ability to write coherent English can be explained.

And how long have you been the grammar police? You've got nothing left when you start with that. Its always the same. When the debate gets to the sticky bit, out comes the intelligence factor, then destruction of the bio.
Seen it all before.
Have a nice day. I am.

And how long have you been the grammar police? You've got nothing left when you start with that. Its always the same. When the debate gets to the sticky bit, out comes the intelligence factor, then destruction of the bio.
Seen it all before.
Have a nice day. I am.
Intelligent debate cannot happen if both parties are not able to communicate their ideas. Until that happens, everything is crap, colon. If you learn to communicate, your meaning will be crystal clear.

Intelligent debate cannot happen if both parties are not able to communicate their ideas. Until that happens, everything is crap, colon. If you learn to communicate, your meaning will be crystal clear.

I repeat what I said. Your mention of my name in the derogatory sense, is exactly what I'm saying and you fell for it again.
When you're out of ammo, out comes the childish put downs.

So if you think I'm wrong, you would jump down my throat instantly with the facts to refute it. But no. You keep grinding away with childish put downs because you have nothing.
What you call a civil discussion is when you think youre on top of the debate.
Everything you've said so far is crap.

Chcek hte spelilng please.

I repeat what I said. Your mention of my name in the derogatory sense, is exactly what I'm saying and you fell for it again.
When you're out of ammo, out comes the childish put downs.

So if you think I'm wrong, you would jump down my throat instantly with the facts to refute it. But no. You keep grinding away with childish put downs because you have nothing.
What you call a civil discussion is when you think youre on top of the debate.
Everything you've said so far is crap.

Chcek hte spelilng please.
My meaning was crystal clear. Thank you. Now run along troll.

My meaning was crystal clear. Thank you. Now run along troll.

There is exactly what I'm saying. You can't prove a thing so out comes the childish petulence to cover for you ignorance and defeat.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

Has my vote for most incoherent OP this century. :cuckoo:

As I suspected. You have nothing yet it's me who is incoherent. Really?
Why come on here blasting away with rubbish then get pinged and retaliate like a child? Grow up mate. If you have nothing to say but spite, say nothing.

I hope all that is coherent because I would feel guilty about torturing your brain further.

Forum List

Back