This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is odd that those demanding recognition deny the very existence of those who they ethnically cleansed and then deny their right of return based on just that.
Who's demanding recognition?
You want a fight?
Ready to swallow a few hundred nukes?

Lies never make it true nor lead to peace.

Jews being there and the Jewish people have lived for 3000 years are two different things and irrelevant either way.

The zionists came from another continent, they piggybacked off biblical beliefs and they stole the homes and the land of others.

Yes. This is exactly why there will be no peace. Because Arabs fundamentally reject the history of the Jewish people in the Jewish people's own homeland. They fundamentally regard the history of the Jewish people as irrelevant.

There can never be peace without mutual recognition and acceptance. It isn't there. It may never be there.

You are doing a stellar job of making my point for me.

abi is showing us why there will never be peace with that kind of mindset.

abi, thank you again for another of your informative threads.

:clap:

I am learning a lot and hope to soon understand better.

Especially your solution to the Zionist problem.

RE: This is how we end it! (solution)
※→ ForeverYoung436, Shusha, abi, et al,

The logic of our friend (abi) is actually being actively used by some anti-Israeli components supporting hostilities and those Arab Palestinians which want to work in the furtherance of violence and the incitement of hostilities. While they say, "zionist," (when they really want to dissolve Israel) I'm not sure. Maybe they think is sounds more sinister.

Lies never make it true nor lead to peace.
Jews being there and the Jewish people have lived for 3000 years are two different things and irrelevant either way.
The zionists came from another continent, they piggybacked off biblical beliefs and they stole the homes and the land of others.
Yes. This is exactly why there will be no peace. Because Arabs fundamentally reject the history of the Jewish people in the Jewish people's own homeland. They fundamentally regard the history of the Jewish people as irrelevant.
There can never be peace without mutual recognition and acceptance. It isn't there. It may never be there.
You are doing a stellar job of making my point for me.
abi is showing us why there will never be peace with that kind of mindset.
(COMMENT → END OF OCCUPATION)

Beginning and end of Occupation -- Fourth Geneva Convention
ARTICLE 6

The present Convention shall apply from the outset of any conflict or occupation mentioned in Article 2 .
In the territory of Parties to the conflict, the application of the present Convention shall cease on the general close of military operations.
In the case of occupied territory, the application of the present Convention shall cease one year after the general close of military operations; however, the Occupying Power shall be bound, for the duration of the occupation, to the extent that such Power exercises the functions of government in such territory, by the provisions of the following Articles of the present Convention.
Protected persons whose release, repatriation or re-establishment may take place after such dates shall meanwhile continue to benefit by the present Convention.

As long as Israel needs to maintain a presence in the occupied territories as a requirement to to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, the longer the Occupation will last. As long as the Arab Palestinians represent a credible threat to the territorial integrity of Israel (as Israel defines it), the longer the Occupation will last.

• Fulfillment of Hague Regulation Article 43 ( public order and safety)
"Credible Threat"
• "Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty" [S/RES/1624 (2005)]

Whether or not the the contemporary Palestinian State is viable and capable of establishing itself as a self-governing institution, is not a prerequisite for peace and the termination of occupation as long as Israel has all reasonable obstacles to peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

As long as Israel needs to maintain a presence in the occupied territories as a requirement to to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety,
Killing people, stealing land, and demolishing homes is restoring and ensuring public order and safety?

Rocco, you are a hoot.

WTF does this have to do with a bunch of rag heads starting and losing a war?
That is what Israeli propaganda says.
That's what reality says and all your bullshit posts won't change the reality that every nation in the UN agrees with me and disagrees with you.
The Palestinians should have never gone to Europe and attack the Zionists.

That's what reality says and all your bullshit posts won't change the reality that every nation in the UN agrees with me and disagrees with you.
Sorry, P F Retard, you don't get to escape the fact that, according to you, 57 Arabs nations are spewing anti-West Bank Jordanian, Pro-Israel propaganda.

Sorry, P F Retard, you don't get to escape the fact that, according to you, 57 Arabs nations are spewing anti-West Bank Jordanian, Pro-Israel propaganda.
Nice deflection.

Nice deflection.
Fact is deflection?
Are you completely retarded?
Name me one Arab nation in the UN that doesn't give credence to that fact that Israel kicked invading Arab ass in 1948.
But you can't, so you post your usual, and boring, "Nice deflection." bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back