"This Is How They Treat Loyalty In Trump World"

Are you under the impression that you are guilty until proven innocent in civil trials? What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:
When one admits their guilt it is hard to claim innocence. Trump made the mistake of uttering the phrase, "it was consensual"...

How would you. “Know” that?
Because they had no other reason to find him guilty. Can you tell me ONE reason why anyone would think Trump raped her? Just cuz she said so? Thats it?

Are you under the impression that you are guilty until proven innocent in civil trials? Liable but NOT guilty? If he isnt guilty, then why is he liable? What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:
You obviously know nothing about our judicial system. I have better things to do than educate you.

When one admits their guilt it is hard to claim innocence. Trump made the mistake of uttering the phrase, "it was consensual"...
Saying "i had consensual sex" means you raped someone? Seriously, whats your IQ? Why are you pushing such a weak as fuck argmument? Whats is wrong with you dude? Arent you embarrassed for being so feeble? :cuckoo:

Because they had no other reason to find him guilty. Can you tell me ONE reason why anyone would think Trump raped her? Just cuz she said so? Thats it?
So you read through all of the court transcripts?

Really?

Saying "i had consensual sex" means you raped someone? Seriously, whats your IQ? Why are you pushing such a weak as fuck argmument? Whats is wrong with you dude? Arent you embarrassed for being so feeble? :cuckoo:
It means the incident actually occurred

So you read through all of the court transcripts?

Really?
Get that weak shit out of my face and quit dodging. Do you have a SINGLE thing you can point to that says Trump was guilty, other than her word?

Then Trump tries to tell them that he doesn't know who she is, what a maroon...

Yes, the verdict of the court of his peers.
Based on what evidence? Do you guys not care about evidence if its someone on the right? Ethics no longer matter? Just say he is guilty and call it a day?

Based on what evidence? Do you guys not care about evidence if its someone on the right? Ethics no longer matter? Just say he is guilty and call it a day?
Carroll gave multiple days of frank, occasionally emotional testimony, buttressed by two friends who testified that she reported the alleged attack to them soon afterward.

Jurors also heard from Jessica Leeds, a former stockbroker who testified that Trump abruptly groped her against her will on an airline flight in the 1970s, and from Natasha Stoynoff, a writer who said Trump forcibly kissed her against her will while she was interviewing him for a 2005 article.

The fifties sucked just like the sixties.
Do you actually remember the 50s? Strangely enough, I know I was there, (born in 54) but have absolutely no memory outside, but in our home and maybe backyard glimpse until 1960, then the world springs up whole cloth as if the lights came on, the town, cars, people, Kennedy coming down Broadway, schools, churches, city buses, other kids, toys, baseball games attended, roads, family dogs, it's all there. Strange to think of.

Do you actually remember the 50s? Strangely enough, I know I was there, (born in 54) but have absolutely no memory outside, but in our home and maybe backyard glimpse until 1960, then the world springs up whole cloth as if the lights came on, the town, cars, people, Kennedy coming down Broadway, schools, churches, city buses, other kids, toys, baseball games attended, roads, family dogs, it's all there. Strange to think of.
What sucked is the way people acted back then not so much the creature comforts.

Forum List

Back