This is how they ban guns in California.....and it is working....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The anti gun loons will tell us that they don't ban guns......but when you are not allowed to sell guns in California because of a stupid law....you have a gun ban by another name....

California's Disappearing Handguns Explained - The Truth About Guns

So, ironically, the “Unsafe Handgun Act” now forces California retailers to sell less refined and potentially less safe firearms–all supposedly in the name of safety.

The Consequences for Consumers

The consequences of California’s microstamping mandate are already being felt. Rugerconfirmed in a statement from Ruger CEO Mike Fifer that it is being largely forced out of the California market as a result. Smith & Wesson has also made a similar announcement. Since the microstamping mandate took effect in May 2013, hundreds of handguns have fallen off the Roster, keeping the list of De-Certified Handgun Models ever growing. By contrast, the list of “Newly Added Handgun Models” is fairly stagnant, with only a handful of revolvers and derringers being added periodically (since those don’t require microstamping), but no semi-automatic pistols.

Just do what everyone else does. Buy them out of the trunk of some cholo's car. There will be no shortage of guns as long as there are Mexicans.

Just do what everyone else does. Buy them out of the trunk of some cholo's car. There will be no shortage of guns as long as there are Mexicans.
everyone does that?....more bullshit from tipsy....no wonder you are considered an idiot....
Look at prohibition. The government took a lucrative industry and handed it to organized crime on a silver platter.

everyone does that?....more bullshit from tipsy....no wonder you are considered an idiot....
Look at prohibition. The government took a lucrative industry and handed it to organized crime on a silver platter.
what does that have to do with what i said?....

^ Well it's exactly what the gun-banners are doing. By making it difficult (though not illegal yet) to purchase a gun, they are handing the entire market to the illegal gun runners. It's exactly what the US gov did with the Mafia.

^ Well it's exactly what the gun-banners are doing. By making it difficult (though not illegal yet) to purchase a gun, they are handing the entire market to the illegal gun runners. It's exactly what the US gov did with the Mafia.
what does it have to do with what i said?...tipsy said "Just do what everyone else does. Buy them out of the trunk of some cholo's car.".....how many people in california are doing that?....she said everyone does that.....do you agree with that?....

what does it have to do with what i said?...tipsy said "Just do what everyone else does. Buy them out of the trunk of some cholo's car.".....how many people in california are doing that?....she said everyone does that.....do you agree with that?....

My response was to the comment about prohibition apparently your post went down in-between ~shrug~

The anti gun loons will tell us that they don't ban guns......but when you are not allowed to sell guns in California because of a stupid law....you have a gun ban by another name....

California's Disappearing Handguns Explained - The Truth About Guns

So, ironically, the “Unsafe Handgun Act” now forces California retailers to sell less refined and potentially less safe firearms–all supposedly in the name of safety.

The Consequences for Consumers

The consequences of California’s microstamping mandate are already being felt. Rugerconfirmed in a statement from Ruger CEO Mike Fifer that it is being largely forced out of the California market as a result. Smith & Wesson has also made a similar announcement. Since the microstamping mandate took effect in May 2013, hundreds of handguns have fallen off the Roster, keeping the list of De-Certified Handgun Models ever growing. By contrast, the list of “Newly Added Handgun Models” is fairly stagnant, with only a handful of revolvers and derringers being added periodically (since those don’t require microstamping), but no semi-automatic pistols.

If i were the owner of a gun company i would refuse to send ANYTHING to CA. Not to police, not to anyone. If you get them all to do it the police would make the politicians reverse this crap.

Forum List

Back