This is how Democrats see the African American community

we need to reward work in this country, not just wealth. Warren Buffett said it best, he should not be paying less taxes than his secretary. reward work, not wealth!

WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH!
Warren Buffet ? The guy who's company Berkshire Hathaway owes around a billion in back taxes ?

"He deals it, I give it back."

Talking about white racism isn't dealing anything but the truth. Ambivalent is not man enough to take the truth.
To be fair, it sounds like you are saying that the only bad type of racism is white racism. Or maybe you mean that all white people are racists.

Maybe that is what set him off, and it does come off that way. Maybe you intended something else?

I am saying that talking about white racism isn't dealing anything but the truth. What you guys call black racism is a joke. Any objection to 4 centuries of white racism is what you guys claim as racism. Any negative response to whites because of 4 centuries of CONTINUING white racism, you guys call racism. Ambivalent is mad because I just don't accept his racism and belief that whites are superior. I am supposed to know my place. He can call me all kinds of n words and that's fine, but let me call him white and I'm a terrible racist equal to the klan.

That's bullshit and whites like Ambivalent and others like him just need to grow the fuck up.
Fair enough.

But, you agree that white racism has been largely overcome by ...

wait for it

...the actions of white people, right?

Things have changed for the better because we (white people) have done the right things.

All cires of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.

That's a lie.
Fact

No, it's a lie. I'm black and have traveled the country. Racism exists in this entire country.
Racism exists everywhere but that doesn't change the fact that Democrats want to keep Blacks poor and pissed off. That's how they control you. Democrats hate that Trump has actually been good for Blacks with employment and education.

Here's a secret.
Money controls.
I thought you were talking about the poor toothless Mississippi white boys who never had a job, sucking off benefits and vote for the fat con?
They are not being controlled?
Why do you think we will not convict employers who employ illegals?
Same reason as drug companies employ Indian PhDs.
Money.
I guess you know the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?
And 2019 to date is 175 k v's > 200 for Obama?
He's BSing the cult every day
Best con in history, 35% of the population
I mostly agree but the reason for the middle class and working mans problems are the Democratic philosophy. That is to keep the maximum # of people poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats don't want Blacks or any other poor people to have a shot at the American dream. They're much easier to exploit when they're poor and pissed off.

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Wouldn’t go into a predominantly minority hood shithole for any reason whatsoever. One man’s terrified is another man’s knowing it’s fuckin’ stupid to expose one’s self to a killing zone. Hell, call me chickenshit or anything else for it as it’s meaningless what assholes think of me. Period.
Don't have to tell you anything.
Your foul mouth screams white rube, zero college
Oh, c’mon now. You didn’t have to spill the beans my degrees are from the University of Cracker Jack Boxes. That’s a real low blow and now I have to go find a safe place for a few hours until I’m, hopefully, able to recover and face the world again.

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Wouldn’t go into a predominantly minority hood shithole for any reason whatsoever. One man’s terrified is another man’s knowing it’s fuckin’ stupid to expose one’s self to a killing zone. Hell, call me chickenshit or anything else for it as it’s meaningless what assholes think of me. Period.
Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

If you're White try walking around the South side of Chicago after dark kid
Been there.

Cabrini Green specifically. Before they tore it down if course.
No problem. Just take a nighttime stroll tonight through West Garfield Park, Lawndale, Englewood, or several other black hoods in the city. And don’t forget your MAGA hat!

Who's the racist?
Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

Been there.

No problem. Just take a nighttime stroll tonight through West Garfield Park, Lawndale, Englewood, or several other black hoods in the city. And don’t forget your MAGA hat!

There it is again, walking around at night. Always the same scenario. Nobody goes out during the day? Are these bad neighborhoods because everyone is a vampire?

Who's the racist?
Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

Been there.

You do know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name?
Didn't tell you that at trump U?

Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

Been there.

You do know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name?
Didn't tell you that at trump U?
Why would I give a shit about an acronym’s meaning 70+ years ago?

Those of us who love our country are all-in with Trump to Make America Great Again and could care less about opposition jerks like you.

Forum List

Back