This is how a lie get's pushed Gilroy shooting

SKS would explain why the dead count wasn’t much higher.
NO the good guys with guns showed up in less than a minute.
Which is plenty of time for a high body count with an AK or similar weapon.
It depends where the people were the shooting didn't take place inside of a building
Our worst mass shootings have been done with rifles and they had much higher death counts. We should be grateful it was an SKS and fewer died.

Gilroy Chief of Police Shooter used an SKS then he went full retard and AK 47 style assault weapon

San Fransico Chronicle picks it up and reports it was a WASR 10 AK47
640x0.jpg

"A Century Arms WASR-10. Santino William Legan legally bought a gun like this one on July 9, less than three weeks before Sunday’s shooting, an official said."
https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Source-Gilroy-Garlic-Festival-shooter-s-rifle-14201639.php

This is why these idiots are called fake news. Either the chief lied when he said it was an SKS
And if he identified it as an SKS but retarded down with an AK47 style rifle that was a lie
Then the media picked up on the lie.
Here is what an SKS looks like

10428551_693762197383147_618836943273358902_n-jpg.44058

Lol, that's not a lie, it's a mistake, and not one that really matters anyway. He used a semi automatic "assault" style weapon to shoot lots of people.

Just another line of useless bullshit from the right.

As I posted above, an SKS is not an assault-style weapon in any way, shape or form. It is a full size rifle that does not have a pistol grip, and uses a box style magazine. It has literally none of the defining characteristics of an assault-style weapon. But why should facts matter, right?

nope. But you would have leapt to his defense before anyone had the chance anyway.

You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum, as I recently demonstrated. You were the one that said that Kapernut had an absolute RIGHT to engage in political protests WHILE AT WORK but the woman in the beauty pageant had NO RIGHT to express her own personal opinions on her own PRIVATE social media account and ON HER OWN TIME. Yea, you're a blatant hypocrite and a FOOL.

nope. But you would have leapt to his defense before anyone had the chance anyway.

You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum, as I recently demonstrated. You were the one that said that Kapernut had an absolute RIGHT to engage in political protests WHILE AT WORK but the woman in the beauty pageant had NO RIGHT to express her own personal opinions on her own PRIVATE social media account and ON HER OWN TIME. Yea, you're a blatant hypocrite and a FOOL.
You need to go back and re-read that thread.

SKS would explain why the dead count wasn’t much higher.
NO the good guys with guns showed up in less than a minute.
Which is plenty of time for a high body count with an AK or similar weapon.
It depends where the people were the shooting didn't take place inside of a building
Our worst mass shootings have been done with rifles and they had much higher death counts. We should be grateful it was an SKS and fewer died.
As I said it depends.

Forum List

Back