This is Biden

Good to see Biden’s speech where he attacked the dangers that Trump represents

Compared to a Trump rant where he moans about everyone picking on him, runs through his enemy list and engages in petty insults

Compared to a Trump rant where he moans about everyone picking on him, runs through his enemy list and engages in petty insults
Biden needs to give speeches like that at least once per month, where he just keeps ripping Trump for the menace to democracy and civil society that he is.

Make all of these worthless MAGAts constantly whine and cry about it.

Yeah....Sure it does, kleetus.

I agree. A traitor, or worse, would circumvent immigration law by aiding and abetting drug traffickers, enabling child sex trafficking by cartels and allowing criminals and terrorists into the country. A traitor would enable and assist foreign adversaries as the Biden Crime Family Syndicate has done.

A racist would make the types of comments and associate with the very people you identify as racist. Biden’s history of racist remarks and associations with people such as Robert Byrd have a 50 year record.

A criminal would have a syndicate of family members who have received cash distributions from a complicated web of influence peddling schemes and shell companies

Led off the stage like a child...or a sad old man that has no clue what's going on as dementia riddles his brain

It's elder abuse

Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady

Gosh, what a great speech.

Good to see Biden and his pathetic displays of TDS.

Sad to see Biden has nothing to say about his child sex trafficking and cartel enrichment program, foreign policy failures and cost of living increases.

Sad to see Biden has nothing to say about his child sex trafficking and cartel enrichment program, foreign policy failures and cost of living increases.
Not that you care, but I'll say it anyway -- right-wing media has poisoned your mind. You've been deeply radicalized and it's disturbing to behold.

Getting all of your news from only one source is not healthy for anybody.

Our candidate is not facing 91 Felony Charges
He is just a vegetable in a suit being propped and used so the shady idiots behind the scenes ( who were not elected)can run things. He is also a life long crook,rapist and pedo. That has been soaking tax payers his whole career.

Again. Elect better candidates.

Recounting the actions of Trump on Jan 6 is hardly “Derangement”

What is deranged is ignoring them and making excuses

Not that you care, but I'll say it anyway -- right-wing media has poisoned your mind. You've been deeply radicalized and it's disturbing to behold.

Getting all of your news from only one source is not healthy for anybody.
That was quite a duck and cover. I expected such a retreat when you were confronted with the seedy, criminal history of Biden and his crime family syndicate.

He is just a vegetable in a suit being propped and used so the shady idiots behind the scenes ( who were not elected)can run things. He is also a life long crook,rapist and pedo. That has been soaking tax payers his whole career.

Again. Elect better candidates.
Our President gave a damned good speech if you bothered to watch it

Hardly a vegetable….but stick to your propaganda

Last edited:
Nonsense. What led to the indictments was the criminal misuse of the justice system by scumbags like Potato and Meritless Garland and Jack Smith etc etc etc.

Maybe. Maybe not. It kinda depends on what the evidence shows when the investigation is complete. If bad enough, there might even be enough Democraps to do the right thing. Unlikely of course.
Democrats never put aside partisan politics to do the right thing. Hense why we have Biden to begin with.

This guy used to be like you mentally disturbed MAGAs. He finally wised-up after spending time in jail for Jan 6, as he explained to the Jan 6 Committee last summer. --

Actions like calling for peaceful protest?

A throw in line contrary to the rest of his rant where he fired up an angry mob.

If Trump wanted a peaceful protest, why did he wait three hours after it turned violent before he tried to stop it?

How could Trump stand by silently after someone had been shot?
What is the matter with him?

That was quite a duck and cover. I expected such a retreat when you were confronted with the seedy, criminal history of Biden and his crime family syndicate.
There is nothing to "retreat" from. I'm just making an observation that you are a sick puppy.

There is nothing to "retreat" from. I'm just making an observation that you are a sick puppy.

I can see you’re angry and emotive but retreating from any attempt to defend Biden’s traitorous, criminal and seditious acts was expected.

Obama is worried about his fourth term as president.

There's a fascinating new report from the Washington Post about how worried Barack Obama is about Joe Biden's chances of winning in 2024.
Well, I knew you didn't actually read the Washington Post. You found the article on a right-wing trash site -- redstate.com.

Geez.

I read the article yesterday and it is disturbing. Every smart, rational person is TERRIFIED of Trump becoming President again. They should be. Trump is a menace to democracy and I have no doubt that he will go after his political enemies and have them imprisoned or killed if he does become President again.

Forum List

Back